Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure (2042 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure by Segzee1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
The Redeemed Christian Church of God is organizing a befitting burial for Pastor Olu Obanure who was until his death on 2nd May 2017 ,the Deputy General Overseer of RCCG and he was also Pastor-in-charge of RCCG, (West Coast). Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -Olu Obanure

“Pastor Olu Obanure was appointed the assistant general overseer in charge of Establishment during the 64th Annual Convention of the Mission in August 2016.

“He had served the Mission in such various capacities as the special assistant to the general overseer (Admin/Personnel) pastor-in-charge of West Coast with base in Accra Ghana and as the provincial pastor, Northern Province 5 with headquarters in Abuja.

“The Kogi-state born man of God had a Master’s Degree in Communications and Language Arts from the University of Ibadan. He is survived by his wife and children.” Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -Olu Obanure

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God has lined up the following burial rites for the departed God’s general:

Thursday 29th June 2017-Wake-keep

Venue: Youth Center , Redemption Camp

Time: 4-6pm

Friday 30th –Funeral Service

Venue:RCCG,National Hqtrs,Ebute Metta-Lagos

Time:10am

Friday 30th -Interment

Vault & Gardens, Ikoyi

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/farewell-rccg-pastor-adeboyes-assistant-olu-obanure/

Re: Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
may his soure Rest In Peace. Orun Ree O
Re: Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure by Niftyrules(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Segzee1:

The Redeemed Christian Church of God is organizing a befitting burial for Pastor Olu Obanure who was until his death on 2nd May 2017 ,the Deputy General Overseer of RCCG and he was also Pastor-in-charge of RCCG, (West Coast). Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -Olu Obanure

“Pastor Olu Obanure was appointed the assistant general overseer in charge of Establishment during the 64th Annual Convention of the Mission in August 2016.

“He had served the Mission in such various capacities as the special assistant to the general overseer (Admin/Personnel) pastor-in-charge of West Coast with base in Accra Ghana and as the provincial pastor, Northern Province 5 with headquarters in Abuja.

“The Kogi-state born man of God had a Master’s Degree in Communications and Language Arts from the University of Ibadan. He is survived by his wife and children.” Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -Olu Obanure

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God has lined up the following burial rites for the departed God’s general:

Thursday 29th June 2017-Wake-keep

Venue: Youth Center , Redemption Camp

Time: 4-6pm

Friday 30th –Funeral Service

Venue:RCCG,National Hqtrs,Ebute Metta-Lagos

Time:10am

Friday 30th -Interment

Vault & Gardens, Ikoyi

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/farewell-rccg-pastor-adeboyes-assistant-olu-obanure/

Ha-ah-ha
Is this not that daddy G.I'd Pa?
Re: Farewell To RCCG Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant -olu Obanure by allstarcomic(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
RIP FATHER!

SIT AT THE RIGHT HAND!

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10

(1) (Reply)

What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon / Jesus Christ Superstar(1973) / G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.