Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? (71283 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Are They Taking Me For Granted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Divorce her right away.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by fullstreets: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by klassykute(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Chubhie: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Your wife-the mother of your kids needs help.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by EWAagoyin(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
C
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by FitnessDoctor: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi

Don't mind people telling you that divorcee is not as bad as they paint it... Yes you might divorce her and meet a woman 100 times better than her, but wait .. Look back.. You said she came from a broken home and right now her own home is about to be broken and same will happen with all her daughters...

Lets look at this issue spiritually, because this is not normal and you can't handle abnormal situations with love and care, because you don't treat the human but fight the main cause which is hidden.. I advice instead of you divorcing your wife, you should seek for spiritual help from T.B Joshua and him only... Don't go to all these quack pastors please.

There is not problem here, as she is suffering from poor home training and a possible spiritual force.. With the spiritual force out of the way, it would be easier to teach and educate her in the right way to go...

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
I wonder what hold she has on you that you can stomach all these?
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by bayocanny: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mehn, am tired of reading all these relationship stories jare
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by SaulRazor: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
First go and do DNA on those four kids , I suspect one or two won't be yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Now they are making me to dread this thing called marriage the more
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by UwaBuPawPaw: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Too much talk thread

Outta here
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by speezyWears: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
banjicom:
I believe all this things that keeps happening is all your faults, you saw all the signs before your married her thinking she will change but she keeps getting worst. Now you will have to do it the hard way by choosing your choice.

Nothing said undecided
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by gbeseun(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op can u try

Look for a lady more prettier than ur so called wife.bring her into ur life temporarily. Spend on her chats with her and call her at odds hours.threaten her very well with her and feel spontaneously call her name Instead of ur wife name.by the first three months of she can cope with that.it wife get familiar spirit.But watch what u eat at home because of rat poison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by whizzyleejr(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ah ah!
Ladies at times when they are shown care alot, they misuse it most of the time, you can try the method they used in mr and mrs to solve the issue
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by ngwababe(f): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
The thing wey dey pain me pass be say na them dey go church pass, pray pass everybody. Bros, find something dey make yourself happy, forget her but always pray for her, when that thing wey dey play music for am stop, she will know whatsup and by that time, it might be too late. But try as much as you can, not to allow your children follow her footsteps. I don't know the age bracket of your kids, just try as much as you can and imbibe in them good moral.

3 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by denko(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
I HAVE A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Awolumote(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you are the breadwinner of the family I.e if you provide all the basic needs of the home. Threat her to pack out all her loads and make sure she does that without any blink of eyes. After suffering for few days she will beg for forgiveness to come back home. She is taking your endurance for a fool
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by queenfav(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wow.. Try and work things out.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by girlspet(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
I suggest deliverance, if that doesn't work divorce.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op just ignore her,become inconsiderate,dont even answer her when she speaks to u,just focus on u n ur children,occasionally makes her few like ur cheating on her,guy just ignore her,she has been playing u emotionally,show her u d man

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Sterope(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi

This is not your fault. You couldn't help her. Love or hate, nothing would have changed her. Stop blaming yourself. Do what you believe is best for you and your kids.

I hope you are telling the truth sha. Ignore peeps like fitness doctor with his spritual nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Lexusgs430: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need you advice before I finally end this marriage.
I know I was at fault at the beginning for not stamping my authority , I showed her so much love, because she is a product of a broken home, I wanted her to know there is much more to life, now she has turned my love to foolishness, I do not want my kids to grow up without a father. That is why I have been very patient, but now … please read on.

I have been married for 11 years, with 4 kids. The truth is that we have never had really peace in the home for these years, everything is trouble, from the way I talk, eat, dress, use the toilet and sleep, just name them. The situation has been bad from the beginning, but the last three years has been hell for me and the kids, my wife shouts and complain over everything, she cannot go one full day with Joy, there is always one thing that annoys her, she has to be right on all issues, The very sad part is that whenever she does anything wrong and I ask her, there will be trouble, she will refuse to speak with me for as long as she like. We can go for weeks without really speaking with each other she enjoys it, she does not just bother at all. Each time these things happen, I am always the one that try to initiate peace.

I will like to give only one example to summarise everything going on in my home: two years ago, she will just leave the home without telling me, I called her and told her it is not right, she replied me promptly that it is her life, I can’t control her, and it is my life as well, I should do whatever I like with it. well I thought it was anger, however, I never mind, anytime I want to leave, I make sure I tell her till one day she called me and tell me that even if I keep informing her about my movements, that she is not going to change, she is not under any obligation to tell me where she is going to. My people, for two years counting now, that is how we have been doing it, we just leave without telling each other. BUT OCCASSIONALLY FOR SOME REASONS I DON’T KNOW, SHE WILL JUST TELL ME SHE IS GOING OUT TO XYZ.

She always insults me and even the kids, for any mistake they make and she never fails to tell them that they did not inherit their bad character from her, that they inherited their character from me, she says this consistently even when I am there. There is no insult she has not poured on me, I have had to explain to her mother severally but the woman is simply helpless, her mother is dead scared of her. She exhibited some of these characters during our two years of courtship, but her mother and some brethren advised that she will change after marriage. She is always complaining of being tired, meanwhile, I do the dishes, do the vacuuming (sweeping), cleaning and other domestic duties, even when she cooks, I have to cut the ingredients and all that, in short she rarely cooks. We sleep in different rooms for 4 years counting now, occasionally I try to go to her room to initiate sex, but 99% of cases she chase me away, sometime she locks her door. She stopped me from sleeping in same room with her, when I asked why, shy did not say anything but after 4 months she said it was because I was snoring at night. Trust me anytime I am opportune to make love to her I make sure she climaxes…

It is so bad that even her sisters sometimes rebuke her in my presence, presently, she is not in talking terms with any of her siblings, and this has been on for the past three years. I am stuck with this lady, her mother cannot talk to her, no family member she respects. She is a loner.
To the extent that she makes friends and they always break up, she has no real close friends, even if they are close, trust me, before 6 months the relationship has gone sour.

Bad attitudes does not get dropped at the altar. You saw signs, but love blinded you.....
Both of you require some form of therapy. If that fails, Divorce......
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by MOBBDEEP: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Only if you'd consider what I'm about to say.
Please, no vex Sir
I suspect she may be having mental illness!
Has she been complaining vaguely about people wanting to kill, monitor or spy on her?
How's her sleep like of recent?
Any relation of hers with history of any form of mental illness?
You might need to take her to a Psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by 4lorunsho(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need you advice before I finally end this marriage.
I know I was at fault at the beginning for not stamping my authority , I showed her so much love, because she is a product of a broken home, I wanted her to know there is much more to life, now she has turned my love to foolishness, I do not want my kids to grow up without a father. That is why I have been very patient, but now … please read on.

I have been married for 11 years, with 4 kids. The truth is that we have never had really peace in the home for these years, everything is trouble, from the way I talk, eat, dress, use the toilet and sleep, just name them. The situation has been bad from the beginning, but the last three years has been hell for me and the kids, my wife shouts and complain over everything, she cannot go one full day with Joy, there is always one thing that annoys her, she has to be right on all issues, The very sad part is that whenever she does anything wrong and I ask her, there will be trouble, she will refuse to speak with me for as long as she like. We can go for weeks without really speaking with each other she enjoys it, she does not just bother at all. Each time these things happen, I am always the one that try to initiate peace.

I will like to give only one example to summarise everything going on in my home: two years ago, she will just leave the home without telling me, I called her and told her it is not right, she replied me promptly that it is her life, I can’t control her, and it is my life as well, I should do whatever I like with it. well I thought it was anger, however, I never mind, anytime I want to leave, I make sure I tell her till one day she called me and tell me that even if I keep informing her about my movements, that she is not going to change, she is not under any obligation to tell me where she is going to. My people, for two years counting now, that is how we have been doing it, we just leave without telling each other. BUT OCCASSIONALLY FOR SOME REASONS I DON’T KNOW, SHE WILL JUST TELL ME SHE IS GOING OUT TO XYZ.

She always insults me and even the kids, for any mistake they make and she never fails to tell them that they did not inherit their bad character from her, that they inherited their character from me, she says this consistently even when I am there. There is no insult she has not poured on me, I have had to explain to her mother severally but the woman is simply helpless, her mother is dead scared of her. She exhibited some of these characters during our two years of courtship, but her mother and some brethren advised that she will change after marriage. She is always complaining of being tired, meanwhile, I do the dishes, do the vacuuming (sweeping), cleaning and other domestic duties, even when she cooks, I have to cut the ingredients and all that, in short she rarely cooks. We sleep in different rooms for 4 years counting now, occasionally I try to go to her room to initiate sex, but 99% of cases she chase me away, sometime she locks her door. She stopped me from sleeping in same room with her, when I asked why, shy did not say anything but after 4 months she said it was because I was snoring at night. Trust me anytime I am opportune to make love to her I make sure she climaxes…

It is so bad that even her sisters sometimes rebuke her in my presence, presently, she is not in talking terms with any of her siblings, and this has been on for the past three years. I am stuck with this lady, her mother cannot talk to her, no family member she respects. She is a loner.
To the extent that she makes friends and they always break up, she has no real close friends, even if they are close, trust me, before 6 months the relationship has gone sour.
my brother you caused it yourself. God has been warning you and you went ahead thinking you are holyspirit that can change someone heart or mindset .now you are left to carry your cross because it's a life time. my only advice is for you to submit your life, family, children and wife to the the holy spirit for him to change and continue praying for her to encounter God in a dramatic way. if you want your marriage to walk this is what you will do? God bless

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by kinkybunny(f): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Trust in God... there's nothing he can't do.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
the double standard is real.

if a woman came here to complain about a bad husband, the males of nairaland will tell her to endure, watch war room or fast and pray. Now that a man is complaining about the same emotional abuse y'all are quick to shout divorce. God doesn't hate divorce again Abi?

As far as I'm concerned, no one should have to put up with abuse of any form and not for 11 years, and children shouldn't be raised in that environment. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by BomboyOnline: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Leave her, but please take your children with you.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Heavance(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
What I really can't understand here, is how matrimonial duty was performed in the room with such a woman, and the matrimonial duty produced 4 kids.
How did the character subside before entering the oza room? I am not understanding o
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Olamibola23: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
when nobody can talk to her, then there is someone that can change her life for the better, why not tell Jesus about the issues, she might be under influence of evil ones, pray to God to touch her heart and make her a better person. He has the heart of the kings, and I believe that Prayer solve the impossible. when human effort fail then tell Jesus, He never fail and He won't fail u. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:

It really in deep shit bro, Make up ur mind that u will have to live like this for the rest of ur life...

People (especially women) who come from broken homes are troublemakers in the highest order, u just have to live with it cuz for me u haven't said anything strong enough to divorce ur wife.

Finally her present problem is an immense depression, she has fallen into a great depression(depression victims don't know, except maybe they Are doctors). Depressed people basically produce very little of the hormone abi chemical that causes an individual to be happy, excited, hopeful of a future. Get that solved n she will improve greatly.

Some marriages are worse than urs and they are giving it a go.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Aleora(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maybe she never loved you..or better still she married you because of your money......The lord is your strenght...my advice is sit her down and talk to her....you are the man not the woman biko..May my brother never marry someone like her..amen
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by arewaboy01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Seems you're a broke ass. Why would you allow your wife push you over like that? All grown up man with four kids for that matter. I'm ashamed for you right now. Grow some balls and get a life. A fool is 40 is a fool for forever. Stop disgracing men, you pussy nigga.
ur d biggest fool here nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.