Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Investors That Can Finance Export Contract - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors That Can Finance Export Contract (573 Views)

I Can Finance Your Mini Importation Business / Nigeria’s Capital Market Can Finance Infrastructure, Experts Insist / This Company Can Finance Imports From China! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by tobako: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
I need investor that can finance export contract of manganese ore. the contract is about supplying 100 tons of manganese ore on FOB basis every two weeks.
The payment is 100% against bill of lading and other documents. the cost of the contract is #3m with a profit of #560,000 and this can be done twice in a week.
for any interested person can contact me on 08051723399.
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by jjjjj2017: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
I smell danger on this thread
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by tobako: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
what is the danger in this.
I am not saying that the investor should give me money. we will go to mining site together, he will pay for all the expenses we incurred. I can tell the buyer to change the account number to investor account number. so he controls all the outflow and inflow of the contract.
when banks and micro finance are demanding for collateral, that is why I decided to try on this platform instead of losing the contract.
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by domiron: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will give you a call. interested in this contract.
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by jjjjj2017: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
tobako:
what is the danger in this.
I am not saying that the investor should give me money. we will go to mining site together, he will pay for all the expenses we incurred. I can tell the buyer to change the account number to investor account number. so he controls all the outflow and inflow of the contract.
when banks and micro finance are demanding for collateral, that is why I decided to try on this platform instead of losing the contract.
that's good of you.

the only danger I talked about is that your account is opened on June 6, 2017 & this is your first post/thread. also, exportation of mineral resources is a kinda prohibited in Nigeria & investor might be at a very high risk.
Its good to take risk because the greatest risk is not to take risk at all.
If you have too mind, may the good Lord help you & the investors.
Wishing you the the best if luck.
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by tobako: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

that's good of you.

the only danger I talked about is that your account is opened on June 6, 2017 & this is your first post/thread. also, exportation of mineral resources is a kinda prohibited in Nigeria & investor might be at a very high risk.
Its good to take risk because the greatest risk is not to take risk at all.
If you have too mind, may the good Lord help you & the investors.
Wishing you the the best if luck.
firstly, I joined naira land because a friend introduced me to the site recently, and has today people are still joining Facebook. I don't think that one should be a crime.
secondly there is no ban on solid mineral check very well.
lastly, the buyer is in Nigeria and I can organise meeting with the buyer and the investor will be there. There is no hidden agenda in this biz.
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by jjjjj2017: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
tobako:

firstly, I joined naira land because a friend introduced me to the site recently, and has today people are still joining Facebook. I don't think that one should be a crime.
secondly there is no ban on solid mineral check very well.
lastly, the buyer is in Nigeria and I can organise meeting with the buyer and the investor will be there. There is no hidden agenda in this biz.
that's great!
I think I can partner with you with like 1m for a trial & if everything went well, we shall increase.
Re: Investors That Can Finance Export Contract by tobako: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

that's great!
I think I can partner with you with like 1m for a trial & if everything went well, we shall increase.
The total cost of the biz is 3m because the buyer want 100 tons to be delivered at once and the amount involve cost of goods, transportation to Lagos, forwarder fee, container and miscellaneous expenses.
If you have the total fund we can meet the buyer and you will hear everything from him as well, he is a foreigner and he said his bank can give guarantee for the payment. And where we will purchase the product you will see what we are buying before you make payment. That is why I said I need investor that can partake in running of the biz. They say seeing is believing.

(1) (Reply)

Training On How You Can Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services / Top 6 Reasons To Attend Business Networking Events / 7 Efficient Ways To Fund Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.