Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Get A Loan From 100,000 To 1 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Loan From 100,000 To 1 Million (519 Views)

How Can I Get Loan From Bank Of Industry Or DBN / Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far / How To Make Up To 1 Bitcoin On Satoshimines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan From 100,000 To 1 Million by Abrahamben1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
A Nigerian company is giving loans to people to grow their business, but you need to apply with your phone and you need to meet certain requirements if you need up to 1 million, but if you need 100k you just apply and get it,but you will pay with interest, just download their mobile app on play store ,I got 100k loan with to tell others, download below https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenddo.mobile.paylater&referrer=ReferralCode.ABRAJNLX
Re: Get A Loan From 100,000 To 1 Million by Daviddson(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abrahamben1:
A Nigerian company is giving loans to people to grow their business, but you need to apply with your phone and you need to meet certain requirements if you need up to 1 million, but if you need 100k you just apply and get it,but you will pay with interest, just download their mobile app on play store ,I got 100k loan with to tell others, download below https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenddo.mobile.paylater&referrer=ReferralCode.ABRAJNLX

(1) (Reply)

done / Fixed Deposit. Is It Worth It? / Are U Still Thinkin Of Wat To Do Wit Dat Money? Save In ACAP & Get 13% Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.