Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) (576 Views)

Lady Turns To Catfish After Having Sex With Married Man / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) by IamDaniella: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
A South African woman has reportedly given birth to a catfish after being pregnant for 16 months.

According to report, she sought help by attending a programme organized by Nigerian Prophet, Bro Samuel Akinbodunse.

It was reported that the woman never experienced any sign of labour during her pregnancy period but went into labour after she approached the the prophet.

She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she reportedly brought forth a catfish rather than a human being.

Further reports state that the woman has been praying unto God for the fruit of the womb where she visited a church and was told to pay N1 million after she was able to get pregnant.

Watch the clip and see photos at➡ http://www.linjust.com/lady-delivers-catfish-16-months-pregnancy-video.html
Re: Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cat Fish? Maybe The Person After Me Have Something To Say. For Me, No Comment.
Re: Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) by Sugarbear007(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na all dose slay queen wei no dae see barbeque fish troway eye suppose born dis kin pikin
Re: Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) by optional1(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
where is the fish?
cos i have pepper ingredient over here.
Re: Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) by mikky4764(f): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
I wld have love to see the picture of the catfish.
Re: Lady Delivers Catfish After 16 Months Of Pregnancy (video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just watched the video, that looks more like an embryo: biologically speaking

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrates Getting A Driving Ticket On Social Media (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Is Back On Movie Set Alongside Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah / Nigerian Lady Uses Davido’s Daughter’s Photo To Announce The Birth Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.