Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business (5976 Views)

Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties / Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by fyneguy: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Heritage Bank, this is a failed attempt at damage control.

You quickly issued that statement because the Federal Ministry of Agriculture has ordered your replacement from the CBN's Anchor Borrower's Program, for inefficiency.

You made farmers in the South West open accounts with you, yet failed to disburse their counterpart funds to farmers as required, making the farmers miss the first Maize planting season.

CBN should not reverse the decision as the 2nd season is on already. Let First Bank handle it. Over 10,000 farmers are being held to ransom by this inefficient bank.
Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by Noble4life(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
bsideboii:
Na so we dey hear everytime.That was how during my Nysc in 2015 they said they will give corp. members loans for startup as their boss Saraki started having issues with CCB dem vex lock up for the matter.Let them fix their bank books before they get taken over and stop all these PR stunts.
My brother, it took me several sleepless nights to put together a proposal which was accepted when i applied as a serving corper in 2015. Till now, na voice mail o! Very disorganised bank.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by Omolewu(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
No farmer will be able to meet the bank's loan condition.It's their aim first.
Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by Viking007(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Funjosh:
Viking007 come see your people tongue
Scammers.
Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by olly6559: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
feldido:
Only if they will support persons like me who have a strong desire to Farm... I need funds to grow sad

But rather they will give to the already big farm owners
Google search for CBN ANCHOR BORROWERS PROGRAM in your state and key in
Its just 9% interest rate and u can get as little ad 250k and asmuch as 2million naira loan .

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by trulife: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Heritage Bank CEO please pay the staff of federal government agencies that are using your bank as their salary account. It should be your major concern now and not all these funding... finanacing.. whatever. I cant do my cleareance because my bro that pays for me is a victim. my next post ..you WONT LIKE IT
Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by Basfaq(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
shocked
Give us the source for this pls
Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by Basfaq(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
feldido:
Only if they will support persons like me who have a strong desire to Farm... I need funds to grow sad

But rather they will give to the already big farm owners
Have you made a contact already? don't just come here lamenting.
Re: Heritage Bank Affirms Commitment To Fund Farming Business by Basfaq(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
We people should stop lamenting, contact this bank first then come back to tell your story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? / What Can I Do With 2 Million / 26 Government Agencies Entrepreneurs Doing Business In Nigeria Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.