Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bitcoins - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoins (1246 Views)

Earn Free Bitcoins Performing Simple Tasks. / About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) / Those Investing In Bitcoins Are Gamblers - NDIC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bitcoins investment is the best, thanks to the person that introduced it to me
Re: Bitcoins by cultist: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aleliberty:
can introduce to me too
Re: Bitcoins by ogo4god: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aleliberty:
sundayayinla@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoins by answer2008(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2017
If you are intrested in trading bitcoin and make your cool money. Contact or via whatapp me on 08025535850.
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Beware a lot of scammers are focusing on Bitcoins now, Never donate your Bitcoins to any website or anyone claiming they trade or mining bitcoin and will be giving you percentage, most of them are day life robbers.

I was told to be truthful to myself with money, if anyone tell you to donate your Bitcoins and go to sleep and become a millionaire by their percentage, getting rich is not that easy. Run for your life, is mostly scam

Even yahoo boys don't sleep, you work for money.

With less than 5000 Naira worth of Bitcoins you can earn as much as possible as long as you are ready not to lie to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
cultist:
can introduce to me too

OK, contact me with my signature
Re: Bitcoins by adomuwiner(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
adomuwiner:
adomu2009@gmail.com

chat with me on whatsapp, my number on signature
Re: Bitcoins by wazobiaforu(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aleliberty:
Beware a lot of scammers are focusing on Bitcoins now, Never donate your Bitcoins to any website or anyone claiming they trade or mining bitcoin and will be giving you percentage, most of them are day life robbers.

I was told to be truthful to myself with money, if anyone tell you to donate your Bitcoins and go to sleep and become a millionaire by their percentage, getting rich is not that easy. Run for your life, is mostly scam

Even yahoo boys don't sleep, you work for money.

With less than 5000 Naira worth of Bitcoins you can earn as much as possible as long as you are ready not to lie to yourself.

Well Said, but people will never learn
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2017
You can make more than 100,000 Naira worth of Bitcoins in a month with starting amount of less than 5,000 Naira.

Chat me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Happy Sunday,

Warning

- For those of you that are busy looking for website that will pay you % everyday or week, be careful because scammer always try to use what they know will make you happy and look like magic to increase your income to rip you off

- No real investor will promise you 20% return every day, even weekly, but Nigerian like sugar mouth so they tell you what you want

- bitcoinword.club will promise you 20% daily, but your coins is a gonner once you submit it , run away from it

No short cut to riches, only smart ways
Re: Bitcoins by Sseenn: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Aleliberty:

chat with me on whatsapp, my number on signature

K
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
You can buy and keep it for some months or years as long term investment if you don't want to invest it . just an advise

Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is the cost of 1 bitcoin to Naira as at today July 3, 2017.

You are still busy looking for job? Why not employing yourself and make a legal money, if you eventually get a bank marketing job, your annual salary won't be up to 1 bitcoin

Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Body guards are usually bigger than their employers, but their employers are always richer.
When the body guard was developing his muscles, his employer was developing his mind. What are you developing today?

No magic in transformation, you have to work for it
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's hard to be Poor

It's hard to be Rich

Choose your hard way
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 5:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Hot Sales

Bitcoins for sale at the cheapest rate of 369 Naira per dollar

We can meet one on one if you are in Abuja

If you are serious, then you are lucky to see this
Re: Bitcoins by Kasjudy(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Aleliberty:
You can make more than 100,000 Naira worth of Bitcoins in a month with starting amount of less than 5,000 Naira.

Chat me on WhatsApp
contact me bro +2348032335389
Re: Bitcoins by Aleliberty(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kasjudy:
contact me bro +2348032335389

My number is there, you can chat me up ......

Note: no be easy way to acquire Bitcoins in large form, if you are looking for easier way, maybe you should check next door.

No sugar coated .... Money ain't easy to get

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Make Money With Article Writing Online!!! / Gifts Loom / NLU.com.ng Nigerian Love Update NLU Income Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.