Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. (20643 Views)

How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by AlexReports(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
The celebration of one year birthday of Mascot and Adaeze Uzor Kalu over the weekend was indeed a colourful ceremony as many dignitaries were in attendance including the former governor of Abia State. Mascot who marked the daughter's birthday Zita is the younger brother of‎ Billionaire former governor.

The beautiful children's party that recorded impressive family and friends turn out was held over the weekend in Abuja had a section of music, dance and merriment. ‎The wife, Adaeze Uzor Kalu expressed gratitude to all who put up appearance to celebrate their lovely daughter's one year birthday. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/06/colourful-mascot-and-adaeze-uzor-kalu.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by AlexReports(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
@alexreports

1 Share

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by AlexReports(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Caustics: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
angry i have nothing to say as this concerns a child
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by vivypretty(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
nice
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Mascara, pancake and foundation can't cover what I see in that woman's face.

The woman looks like an opportunistic serial cheat.

She also looks like she's been enduring sexual unsatisfaction and acute domestic violence too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by baby124: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
You mean say the guy name na mascot? Wetin some parents de think sef? Na by force yonget English name?
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by InvertedHammer: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by doublewisdom: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
If i become a politician i must thief money weda efcc likes it or not

4 Likes

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by ojun50(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by dessz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She also looks like she's been enduring sexual unsatisfaction and acute domestic violence too.

foolishness, NWAFOOLIKPE THIS PIC IS FOR U

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by auntysimbiat(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by chukzyfcbb: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hubby should have been more polished in his dressing. doesn't command respect with that mode of dress
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Chiefwandungu(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice..see Mascot! He was a 2 years ahead of me at Corona Ikoyi in the late 80's early 90's. Nice to see.
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Dochido(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
If i become a politician i must thief money weda efcc likes it or not
true my man
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Maj196(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always weak 4 ur comment. U be human being so abi robot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by 2shure: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Stupid shiiit
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by ceco(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
AlexReports:
The celebration of one year birthday of Mascot and Adaeze Uzor Kalu over the weekend was indeed a colourful ceremony as many dignitaries were in attendance including the former governor of Abia State. Mascot who marked the daughter's birthday Zita is the younger brother of‎ Billionaire former governor.

The beautiful children's party that recorded impressive family and friends turn out was held over the weekend in Abuja had a section of music, dance and merriment. ‎The wife, Adaeze Uzor Kalu expressed gratitude to all who put up appearance to celebrate their lovely daughter's one year birthday. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/06/colourful-mascot-and-adaeze-uzor-kalu.html?m=0

Happy birthday Darling. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow u all d days of ur life.
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by nwoye72: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
so funny when d writer called these Nigeria former governors or leader billionaire.do u mean you don't know how they became wealthy
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm lost.

Does this mean someone's name is mascot?

1 Like

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by eagleeye2: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thinking of Odi Uko n' Mba. their mother.
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by eagleeye2: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
nwoye72:
so funny when d writer called these Nigeria former governors or leader billionaire.do u mean you don't know how they became wealthy
OUK was already a billionaire before becoming governor in 1999

2 Likes

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by jerryadigun: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
d
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Ezionye(f): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
See phyno in white and white
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Mospring(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
that's OUK! a true business man, leader and politician with repute... let's keep hope alive. .
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can't see buhari the party Crasher, seems like he never woke up from coma grin cheesy grin
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Viergeachar: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm sure they are in Lagos/Abuja. smiley

flatiyeasterners are NEVER contented/comfortable with their homeland. sad

What a pity! sad
Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by Jessyjack(f): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

welcome back brotherly.....�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mascot And Adaeze Uzor Kalu Celebrate Daughter One Year Birthday. by tylesh(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op, iyam not understanding this ur English o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.