Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos (49761 Views)

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) / Mechanics Manhandle Pickpockets At Idemili, Anambra (Pics, Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by BentSpoon(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked
Arm robber running away from school children is that one an arm robber

The hospital he was taken to should be careful before he steals a PAtient
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by bmos(m): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Caustics:
cool i love seeing thieves getting caught

Me too2
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by seangy4konji: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2017
i like lagos...might come groove there this weekend...
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by cotzywitzy(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Eyah... The End of 'Peter Black and Basket'.... Lol... Black Maria readers can relate to this.
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Maryland students?? Lol?? these guys are lucky, I went to Immaculate Heart School there at that Maryland, and that school complex is like an entire estate of schools. Like over 15 high schools naim dey there and I know how those boys could stand and face any fight then. If those schools still have students way craze then These 2 pick pockets should thank their stars say na RSS catch dem. if not they would be dead meat now...UNA GET LUCK O!!
My bro dem dey and even more rugged now wey confra don involve
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by donbabajeff(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2017
See their face like herbal mixture
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by dstar01(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Caustics:
cool i love seeing thieves getting caught

Getting caught and not getting burnt...that's how it should be
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by dstar01(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2017
kocvalour:
Afonjas as usually

the other one head be like Davido own

When will all these shits about Commenting AFONJAS, IPOB and other name callings stop? No matter where the person comes from, we are all Nigerians and criminal act like this is a shame to humanity.
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by dstar01(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2017
stGabrielo:
but when will crime cease in naija sef
maybe when the kingdom is at nails cos It's already at hand since 2000 years ago

grin grin grin that part WHEN THE KINGDOM IS AT NAILS got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Sharap Activa afonja

Evans
How market?
Re: Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos by door2(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2017
, Maryland school pupils . Weldone ma. Weldne sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.