Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) (52154 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by hollywater: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Another family, breaker sported.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by 2boiz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
This looks more like a physics.
I only see Kenneth and a hugly babe.
They don't look bad together though
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by segebase(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fugly but her Toto go sweet

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
She Got all it takes to be Miss Nigeria F'ck emm Haterzzzzz !!!!!

Na Wao, I tire for the guys calling her ugly.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
GagaBrother291:
that presenter too long and her lips come be like cobra head. woworistic mama
Hahahaha! You are finally mad! God!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Crownbird(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ameachi and Kenneth Okonkwo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are these prewedding pix
I'm confused
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
na flat abi
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol she no ugly. The hair and makeup don't suit her at all! And the makeup is too heavy also
MDsambo:
Wow she is so Fugly
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by kinkybunny(f): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
nairaland mods sef
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Collins10(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
HayZee06:
He shld jst use water to rinse her face and see d girl behind that heavy makeup
Lol.... Water? He doesnt even need the help of water to realise how ugly that bae is. Gosh!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dfinex:

Na Wao, I tire for the guys calling her ugly.
They are Jealous if it Pained them much I get Rat Poision...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
They are Jealous if it Pained them much I get Rat Poision...

Lol....pls do not poison no body.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
this one looks like bobrisky
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by colossus91(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
she go wear her Christmas cloth to snap with kenneth okonkwo! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by offishialpablo: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
as she dey so... . chemistry kwa.... economics nii
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by superpauL(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
if not the camera before them, God knows say she for chop banana.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
GagaBrother291:
that presenter too long and her lips come be like cobra head. woworistic mama

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Kachigifto3: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
she resemble snail for face...i no talk say she ugly o
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by felup: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bonding
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by ohil: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls is Kenneth married to who? Can somebody tell me the profile of this man. He abandoned the God giving opportunity because he ca never be statisfied with one woman. At his age he still dress like a boy. Well my told that maturity is not about in mind. For many years he still living in bondage. Andy, time is running out.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Tex42(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
That Kenneth's shoe, though xpensive buh I hate it... The babe is a model o... She has got nice shoulder, great hight...

Where is the chemistry...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Most OAPs no dey fine

MDsambo:
Wow she is so Fugly
Most
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
This IPOBiarian and this his bicycle cap again cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:
Wow she is so Fugly
I was about to say that!!!! very fugly
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Charles4075:
Op, what type of chemistry is this na

Abi, is something wrong with you? I was expecting something mesmerizing only to find something horror. Ehhhh
exactly!

see how the man dress with his long cover-shoe wey long like snake
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:
How will this one look like without make up

like ojuju
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by pele1988: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
husband snatcher
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Her make up is a no no 4 me。 .I tink shez pretty bt mayb she wants to project so sort of image wit her look.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
All I see are big lipsses....lipacious chemistry angry angry shocked
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2017
OrestesDante:

Thank You ooo... My brother I be dey think say na only me see am.

She's 14,000 light years always from beauty!

Don't quote me. I'm also ugly.

You must be very wicked in real life. Are you aware that 1 light year is 5.8 trillion miles? And you times that by 14,000? Which means even if beauty in the dimension you mentioned decides to travel and meet her, it will take it more than 14 thousand light years to meet her! That's assuming the beauty is travelling at the speed of light.

Even the stars ETA CARINAE and VY CANIS MAJORIS that are monsters are not this far!

Lets mind what we say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m / Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.