Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) (52158 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Is that Kenneth not married. And when women say all men are cheaters some 10yr old boys on NL will start opening their stinking mouth.
Irresponsible man. See his fat lips tsk
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by reyzo(m): 2:54am On Jun 29, 2017
wink. She get chain for neck
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by meemeetruth(f): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2017
His shoes make brain plus d jean
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:53am On Jun 29, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Nigerian presenter from Port Harcourt Ify Eefy Ike (Empress of Miami) from Port Harcout but lives in USA met star actor Kenneth Okonkwo in Abuja. Check out the chemistry between them below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/check-out-between-actor-kenneth-okonkwo.html
i dont c chemistry, all I c is biology
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by slap1(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2017
So he didn't see a pair of converse to wear? Which kind of yeye shoe is that?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You must be very wicked in real life. Are you aware that 1 light year is 5.8 trillion miles? And you times that by 14,000? Which means even if beauty in the dimension you mentioned decides to travel and meet her, it will take it more than 14 thousand light years to meet her! That's assuming the beauty is travelling at the speed of light.

Even the stars ETA CARINAE and VY CANIS MAJORIS that are monsters are not this far!

Lets mind what we say.

Lol. I have a lil knowledge bout astronomy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by ddeola: 5:21am On Jun 29, 2017
E "consign" U ? "Ok Kontinuu" grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
Wow she is so Fugly

grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Dynamite02: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2017
She's fine joor!!!!! What's the difference between this lady and people like Kelly Rowland and Gabrielle Union? The hairstyle is awkward,that's all.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by lelvin(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
I don't see no chemistry, all I see is makeup and the truth that even makeup cannot change ur destiny if u are fugly..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by henrycantona(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
This one go Bleep die I swear chai
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by omolara123(f): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
Wow she is so Fugly
In karability this is what we call Njoku street
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by phranq(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
oshe11:
No be onli chemistry na PHYSICS grin

IN OTHER NEWS......

RONALDO JUST LOSS TO SANCHEZ grin grin

You mean "lost"?? Autocorrect......your fada
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
ROFL, that woman is not ugly but sassy, all she needs is a fashion stylist and she will be fabulous, she needs to look at late Whitney Houston and copy her look, a very slim tall body needs soft flowing curls , big hair, but what I see most times are large black American wearing big hair, it gets me angry, she needs tops and dresses with frills and shapes to soften her sharp features like the straight shoulder and angular face, una no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by MrCork: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lol she no ugly. The hair and makeup don't suit her at all! And the makeup is too heavy also
...stalker..putttop yorrr picture...let me see your body/face undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
When you put up yours kiss
MrCork:

...stalker..putttop yorrr picture...let me see your body/face undecided

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by MrCork: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
When you put up yours kiss

...so u don't have nyansh plus booooobsi? angry
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
... sometimes but I'm 30% lightskin.
MrCork:

...so u don't have nyansh plus booooobsi? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Benz CLA 2016 Worth N16m / Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.