Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? (1487 Views)

If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation What Will You Do? / Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? by frostland(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
A police officer stopped you, entered your car and demanded for your papers and after perusing, he said, "Oga! Your papers don expire.

You begged him but he won't let you go and after wasting an hour of your time, he insist you settle him with 2500. You pleaded that he should take 1,500 cos the exact 2,500 is all you had. But he insisted on the 2,500 or you go to station.

To avoid further delay, you gave him the 2,500 and he alighted from your car.

You zoomed off in anger and just about 5 minutes drive from the scene, a phone rang in your car.

Behold, it was an "iPhone 7" seated gracefully on the passenger seat beside you. You picked the call, lo & behold the harsh policeman said in a very sombre tone:

"Oga, sori wen I sit inside ur car my fone don fall inside your car. Na me, the police man wey arrest you just now. Abeg help me return am".

What will be your response and reaction??
Re: If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? by Otulord(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dis is d conversation dat wil tak place
Me: oga do u knw my name
Police No
Me: do u still remember my plate no
Police:No
Me: ur village pple don swear fr u b dat coz dis ur fone no dy enta ur hand again
Re: If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? by frostland(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Otulord:
Dis is d conversation dat wil tak place
Me: oga do u knw my name
Police No
Me: do u still remember my plate no
Police:No
Me: ur village pple don swear fr u b dat coz dis ur fone no dy enta ur hand again
Lol
Re: If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do?? by rottenPussy: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
I will tell him to pay 20k for the collection if the phone is iCloud locked otherwise, d phone is a gunner grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Igbo Man / . / Black Kids Birtday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.