Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (45003 Views)

Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Tecno66: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Why them tie the croc mouth?
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Jefferson Uwoghiren, celebrated his young daughter's birthday today with a crocodile in Benin city, Edo. The man who didn't actually reveal what he planned to do with the reptile - was pictured holding it with its mouth tied as he posed for birthday shots with his daughter and other family members.

Sharing the photos online, the man wrote; Guess what happened to this Croc,today as my baby girl celebrate her birthday .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-celebrates-daughters-birthday-crocodile-edo-state-photos.html
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2017
The man seems like one of those rare loving and playful fathers. See how his children are so happy to be around him, blessed family cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Ajimusty2: 5:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Na wawo

Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by drunkpunk(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2017
YourWife:
Me likey... Who will get one for me? embarassed
I will. How do I get it across to you your highness
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by kikake: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:
The girl and the crocodile look alike grin

Poor Crock. See how they make it suffer while still alive.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by IBreakRules: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2017
oshe11:
see as she shine teeth like who dem dey finger frm behind.....

ODE!!!
bros u sabi her before?
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by cthia(f): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:
lol...may God forgive u ooo
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Aguwa12309: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Have you been missing out this wonderful opportunity...is right here at your door... give it a try and see how it goes, see details below

Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2017
WHY D MAN COME LOOK LIKE ATIKU NAAA
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Jefferson Uwoghiren, celebrated his young daughter's birthday today with a crocodile in Benin city, Edo. The man who didn't actually reveal what he planned to do with the reptile - was pictured holding it with its mouth tied as he posed for birthday shots with his daughter and other family members.

Sharing the photos online, the man wrote; Guess what happened to this Croc,today as my baby girl celebrate her birthday .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-celebrates-daughters-birthday-crocodile-edo-state-photos.html
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Caris77: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:
nawaa for you o. This one pass bad mouth.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by YourWife(f): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2017
drunkpunk:

I will. How do I get it across to you your highness
Not from a DRUNK, and hellnot from a PUNK!!! Waaaat? From a DRUNKPUNK Please shift lemme faint grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by NeeKlaus: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
YourWife:
Me likey... Who will get one for me? embarassed
YourHusband.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Dollypie20(f): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Weirdos
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by airvision(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Bros You got no chill grin grin grin
Airforce1:

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Cholls(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
chubinwa:
I tink I like d daughter
my brother me tink u wanto fvck the daughter
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2017
well... what ever makes people happy i say go ahead with it.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by oshe11: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Trexnemesis:

You too bad sha! Wetin?!!
I lie
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by oshe11: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Tompolo how far
Tompolo kwa

Ayamu nt understanding
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by judedwriter(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Chijosky:
That Croc is small na try it with Nile Crocodile and your daughters birthday update will be on CNN
Not only cnn, natgeo wild cheesy lol.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by bluice2(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Poor reptile. Wondering what it did to deserve this kind of treatment. .......
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by labake1(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Wonders
The era of python has passed
We are now in the era of crocodile

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by drunkpunk(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
YourWife:

Not from a DRUNK, and hellnot from a PUNK!!! Waaaat? From a DRUNKPUNK Please shift lemme faint grin
Lol. Here are keys to the national stadium. Enough space aunty. Faint anywhere. But I'd be here when you get up. You must collect the croc
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Very funny dad. Great love from the dad.

He must really love his kids. Yet some mumu women will not see this wonderful dad and be cursing men on father's day.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
The man seems like one of those rare loving and playful fathers. See how his children are so happy to be around him, blessed family cheesy

There is nothing rare about a loving and playful dad, they are everywhere.

Its some mumu frustrated females that like to demonise men.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by harriet412(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lmao.. The look on the girl's face tho '.
Re: Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos by Ademoore07(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:

U wicked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.