Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) (37333 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by ZWorld: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
See How A Nigerian Man Celebrated After His Wfe Put To Bed

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YHnIbAFgt/?igshid=mu59u22nhbkg

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by ZWorld: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by chii8(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Like say na im push the baby commot,Oga goan find food for the new mother.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by LadySarah: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
chii8:
I swear grin grin

The only thing important After childbirth is a Good sleep and hot food.

32 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulations my nigga,I can relate!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by chii8(f): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
LadySarah:

I swear grin grin

Hot spicy food... will do justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Stephendeals: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just look at how excited he is. Only he knows how long they have been trying to conceive. To every couple still expecting a child may you also rejoice like this man next year.

195 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Libo45: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
If person born safely.. E no know wetin God do for am o.

Congratulations my brother. Rejoice with your wife

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
The day I become a father, I will do more than this.

Congratulations to him!

37 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by jazzykhm(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
LadySarah:

I swear grin grin

And hot sex

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Kingkamba(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
you people would not understand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LadySarah:

I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by banjicom(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin

yes now, it is not easy to be a daddy oooo!

After alot of wooing and toasting and alot of bed fights and pouring of milk.

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Congrats Sir
Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by datola: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Glory be to God!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
jazzykhm:

And hot sex
With a mother after childbirth? You ok? sad

49 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by raphy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulations to him .I thought I will see someone that got bath with powder from head to toe...

But acting like he just wona jackpot I feel disappointed..
Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
JOY OF A FATHER grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Enjoy
Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
To be a man, they say, is not a day job.
May they be a point of contact to ALL those awaiting the such a precious fruit. ..amen

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Ebonyigoodnews: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Those who are not married won't understand the situation at hand.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Stephendeals: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
chii8:
LadySarah:

I swear grin grin

Women pass through alot during childbirth and are worth celebrated and appreciated for that, but No one knows how long he had waited to be a Father with that wife.
It is worth rejoicing, and his act clearly shows he is glad about the new arrival,
pretty sure he will take care of both mother and child.

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by drginger(f): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
He must have a sweet wife, only a happy wife can make you this happy, having a baby is one very beautiful thing but celebrating like this means a good woman is involved. Ehen and the man no wicked sha because some men Wil never express love and happiness no matter what you do, if like be submissive and give him ejima e go stil dey form don

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
jazzykhm:

And hot sex
ewww

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by tfash96(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

With a mother after childbirth? You ok? sad
The guy is extremely daft

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
shocked

Maybe he is happy because this particular pregnancy was able to scale through the Evil hands and Eyes of his Village people....

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Josephemma2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
May God bless d mother and d kid,and dos who ar stil lukin for d fruit of d womb

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
chii8:

Hot spicy food... will do justice
how are you sure he has not provided that already
Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by ikombe: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) by juman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hope he is the father.
Women!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.