Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) (18970 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by chic2pimp(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
oshe11:
Person catch thief n beat her, that MUMU dey say dnt let this go UNPUNISHED.......

Abi he neva hear of pipo being killed for 10naira

Even Police dey kill pipo cos of 20naira....

IMO this beating is too small, he for beat her n burn her face with hot Iron so that she no go steal again....

Do U knw hw hard it is to earn genuine 200naira in this recession

Pls look for that girl n beat her AGAIN till I'm satisfied

Look at another product of Nigeria's failed education system. Not an iota of sense in the gibberish you wrote down there.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by oshe11: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

Look at another product of Nigeria's failed education system. Not an iota of sense in the gibberish you wrote down there.

Oga iota of sense n failed educational system, wee U keeep quayettt.....

Nonsense...... Thief na Thief, child abuse my ass.....

Child wen don dey Thief dat wan na child

Define thief n tell me if there is age limit

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by oneape: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
LivingHuman:
A 12-Year-Old girl identified as Abigail Igbe is excruciating pains after her aunty's husband allegedly beat her mercilessly for stealing N200 From him. According to an anonymous source who sent the report to Emeka Ugwuonye, the young girl who resides with her aunt in Lagos has been left with wounds all over her body...

Read the chat below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-brutalizes-12-year-old-girl.html
why showing her brea&t undecided

do you want our Muslim brothers to be excited?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Captain1Nigeria(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
adajiboyy:
hey our mothers did more than this to us and that has turn us into better person's today. she stole and she was beaten she won't do such next time. I remember when I was young and stole mum's 20 naira I think she did more than this and till tomorrow am grateful for that day.... let's not allow all this oyinbo kind of life get to us or else she could be the next Evans. today it was 200 it could be 2 million dollars tomorrow.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Beat a kid when wrong and he'll learn to be right.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
banmee:

Lol. I don't think you understand what you wrote there. If what you say is true, how come Nigeria is one of the most corrupt societies in the world? Have you looked around your society lately? People who have been groomed properly do not grow up to build a society like Nigeria. Nigeria is the way it is today precisely because it's people were poorly brought up. Every problem is solved by violence. Or better yet, "the short cut method". The mental exercise of identifying the "why" of any conundrum is seen as too much work. It is easier to just solve it with the fist in Nigeria. Meanwhile, in societies where you don't just start flogging are growing in leaps and bounds. How sir, do you explain this?
lol Bros this your oyinbo nearly tear my head. anyway I agree with you chief what i was saying in essence was that I believe the flogging could make her think twice before she decides to steal next time. anyway thanks for your good words without abuse like must naira landers would do if they don't agree with your own opinion. cheers mate and a have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

when she grows now and become another Evans you guys would say why didn't they beat her when she was lil and starting of stealing
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by orjaha(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
as he not done such before
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
adajiboyy:
hey our mothers did more than this to us and that has turn us into better person's today. she stole and she was beaten she won't do such next time. I remember when I was young and stole mum's 20 naira I think she did more than this and till tomorrow am grateful for that day.... let's not allow all this oyinbo kind of life get to us or else she could be the next Evans. today it was 200 it could be 2 million dollars tomorrow.

Let's not deceive ourselves.
If it's going by the kind of punishments children received for wrong doing, Nigerian society would have been the most honest, least corrupt in the world.
Apparently those methods are not reliable. Heck most people will still worship and celebrate known thieves who've embezzled money from the national coffers. So what are we talking about?
If you have access to the national coffers, do you trust yourself not to steal from it? This is a question I want you to reflect on truthfully. If your answer is you'll steal a little from it, then that confirms what I've just said.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by kevoh(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Me I want to ask and play the devil's advocate ooo grin grin. What would you do if you were in the man's shoes and your house girl stole your N200?
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2017
donprinyo:
Wrong punishment. But might be helpful
u spoke my mind
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by petenweke: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Why is the writer contacting the barrister ? Don't she know how to get to the police station if she is really concerned to make the complaint ?
While we don't condone child abuse we shouldn't condone criminality even from children.
So you know she stole and you made no attempt to reprimand her for the act. Is it alright to steal?
I will suggest you (the writer) take up the case with the police yourself (if you are that concerned...it least na you see am)
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2017
adajiboyy:
lol Bros this your oyinbo nearly tear my head. anyway I agree with you chief what i was saying in essence was that I believe the flogging could make her think twice before she decides to steal next time. anyway thanks for your good words without abuse like must naira landers would do if they don't agree with your own opinion. cheers mate and a have a lovely day

You too bro.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by ivolt: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
adajiboyy:

Wait, who are the better persons ?
The Yahoo guys, corrupt politicians, drug barons and bribe-obsessed police ?

Next time speak for yourself only.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
so to nah correct pikin for Nigeria is now a crime if she becomes female Evans in the future the same ppl that pity her now will be the first to crucified her and still blame the Auntie for her failure to give her proper guidance disciplinary.... Nigerians and reaction TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by adeshinacute(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
If you are in ilorin Just Apples is your one stop shop for all apple product Buy your UK used iPhone 6 @ very affordable price Come to our office @ no 35 off-garrage road beside kwara express or check my signature for my contact
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by chic2pimp(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
oshe11:

Oga iota of sense n failed educational system, wee U keeep quayettt.....

Nonsense...... Thief na Thief, child abuse my ass.....

Child wen don dey Thief dat wan na child

Define thief n tell me if there is age limit

Shut your mouth. If anyone wonders why Nigeria is and will remain a backward society for the forseeable future, they should look no further than your post. You actually typed a lot of things without making any sense.

I can't believe I am exchanging words with an Individual who believes in child abuse. Are you telling me there are no other ways to correct that Child than to flog Her? Of what use are you to the society at large with all the beatings you got as a Child?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2017
even adult deh get correct beating nowadays...this regime don turn every body to devil...adult weh no get beating deh get gold necklace for head deh enter another regime countinue..

abi u nor read news say na buhari regime?this year alone?people weh don buy gold necklace don pass 400...

make she thank her stars and knee down say thank you and well don sir.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by luvlymabel: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
God knows i will never live my child for someone to train
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by chic2pimp(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
adajiboyy:
when she grows now and become another Evans you guys would say why didn't they beat her when she was lil and starting of stealing

My oh my Nigeria's education system has truly gone to the dogs. What's the Logic behind that statement of yours? You certainly did worse things as a kid. Did you turn into another Evans after all was said and done?

Whatever happened to other methods of discipline besides leaving scars on the body of a young child?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Apina(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2017
These same people shouting brutality, child labor blablabla, are the same set of people who would tomorrow, either donate tyre or fuel for the burning ceremony if she was caught stealing even five naira. May God save us from this spirit of hypocrisy. Tomorrow if she see five naira, she go think twice before lifting cos I believe this whipping from the man is to serve as a deterrent against any future thought of doing such.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by sunsewa16: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not justified because she stole only 200.

I can bet she stole that money to give her boyfriend to buy one wrap of kpoli from Mama Jecinta.

Person wey do u this thing(foolish talks )e no go better for am.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by johnwinner(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
just for #200
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
LivingHuman:
A 12-Year-Old girl identified as Abigail Igbe is excruciating pains after her aunty's husband allegedly beat her mercilessly for stealing N200 From him. According to an anonymous source who sent the report to Emeka Ugwuonye, the young girl who resides with her aunt in Lagos has been left with wounds all over her body...

Read the chat below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-brutalizes-12-year-old-girl.html

If this is Child Abuse for stealing then what my mum did to me as a child when I bought sweet with her change is called "Adult abuse" because she beat me with everything she could lay her hands on promising to take me to the hospital. Her motto then was "spare the rod, spoil the child".
So long she didn't beat the child with a pestle as my mum did, then the girl was only being corrected. Today, I can't even spend #5 of my mums change without asking for her permission... As big as I am
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by iukpe: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
LivingHuman:

Read the chat below;

These days its called child abuse. Father or mother beats child = abuse.
Many responsible African adults today grew up with the cane to get where they are. I remember my dad beating me in secondary school in 1981, at the assembly ground simply because I left boarding house for home in the weekend while he came looking for me in school, but I stayed at my uncles room at the BQ rather than in our building. I learned a lesson from that, "you have to pay for your crime".
Many children are so mischievous today and you cannot tell whether the girl has a string habit of picking things and has had several warnings.
But adults need to exercise caution when carrying out "flogging" as discipline so not to injure the child, I can see the cane barely missed her eye there.
However i have three boys, my wife does the discipline, i dont spend much time with them and have never beat them 1 day except my first son when he was 3yrs, imagine that.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
eyinjuege:

Let's not deceive ourselves.
If it's going by the kind of punishments children received for wrong doing, Nigerian society would have been the most honest, least corrupt in the world.
Apparently those methods are not reliable. Heck most people will still worship and celebrate known thieves who've embezzled money from the national coffers. So what are we talking about?
If you have access to the national coffers, do you trust yourself not to steal from it? This is a question I want you to reflect on truthfully. If your answer is you'll steal a little from it, then that confirms what I've just said.
bro am no saint and never would , if I become the president I would steal oo but not with reckless abandon the way how leaders are doing now. but that by the way I believe the discipline if that lil girl is and was correct to my standard. have a lovely day bro
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Fredrichnnamani: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
You told her that you belong to a group that fights Child Abuse and you are aware of alimajiris that full everywhere in the north still you have done nothing, amibor
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Came: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
I sure say na so he dey beat him wife way be the girl anty... Dem fit no dey give the girl food like that ooooo,, wickedness just full everywhere now. Make people dey born wetin dem go fit take care of pls, if this girl stay with her parent this Anty husband no go do am this kind thing .
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by jfleece(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God I came from a loving and disciplined home, I can't thank my parents enough for instilling positive values on us... Although I don't support stealing buh wat he did is a typical example of brutality... Come to think of it just 200 naira... Poverty!!! Where ever u re dye by fire!!!!! Nairalanders pls pray this prayer.
Re: Man Beats A 12-year-Old Girl Mercilessly For Stealing N200 From Him (Photos) by Nnekamma: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
donprinyo:
Wrong punishment. But might be helpful
see foolish thought,am sure the man responsible for this must be your elder brother. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Fake Lawyer Under His Bed Over N22 Million Fraud / Ebenezer Adejimola, Seun Ajila's Suspected Killer Arraigned / Woman Caught After Stealing Newborn Baby In A Hospital In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.