Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] (1625 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
The community of Igando in Lagos were left shocked today after two young men were caught with fake NYSC ID cards impersonating National Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Lagos state chapter for fund raising.

The incident happened at the early hours of today when the two young men enter the community and start going house to house proposing their fake NCCF programme and seeking for sponsorship or assistance. Information gathered shows that the two young men collected money from different houses as a contribution to support their charity programme for motherless home not until when they reached a gathering of some of the community youths who objected the move and ask to know the detail of what the programme is all about. This happened beside one Muslim Primary School by name The Pride Academy for which the youths drawn the attention of the school Proprietor and ask him to intervene into the matter. The proprietor then called one of his staff Muhammed E. Sunusi who happened to be a Corps member doing his private practice at the school and at same time the promgramme coordinator of Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria (MCAN) Lagos state chapter. On getting to the scene, he confirmed that the ID cards they were parading was fake. And then they failed to answer some basic question he asked them.
“I was inside the class when the proprietor called me to come and rescue my colleagues from a mob, on reaching the scene, I noticed that they ID card they were carrying on their necks are fake. I asked them in secret to tell me the truth, then one of them admitted that they are impersonating NYSC through NCCF. I called the state coordinator NYSC Lagos immediately and briefed him about the incident and he told me to hand them over to the appropriate authority for further investigation.” – Mr Sunusi
The hoodlums were then taken to Lagos state Neighboring Safety Corps office Ikotun and were identified as Adam 30 and John 29 both of which are from Otukpa, Ogbadibo local Government of Benue state.
“We are both from Benue state, we are hungry and we don’t have food to eat, Government didn’t provide job for us and the situation forced us into this act” – John
According to them, they got the idea from a friend David who is an ex corper of Enugu state and they entered Lagos just yesterday only to be caught today. The hoodlums are now in detention at Nigerian Police Post Igando division and would be brought before the law as soon as they release more information.

Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Country hard grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by adeniyi3971(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hustle your way out

BTW what's with igando and crime these days
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by hodusglobal(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Naija don become No1 most corrupted country in Africa. We really needs revolution for dis country o.
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Local Scammers !!! You are a Disgrace to Baba Fashola....
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
wetin make that one wear back of trouser...
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
You never enter cell before abi
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by Elbreezy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Awon oloribuu

Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
they should just give them nysc uniform
and continue working for nccf
after all they will help them raise more money
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by wahles(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Click like if u also balanced d account for dem grin
Re: Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos] by abdulbnyusuf(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hustle by all means

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying / He Gives Me N100, But I Let Him Continue ‘because He Threatened To Kill Me - Rap / Countries With The Best Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.