Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying (1627 Views)

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / 12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying by bosindelive(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mrs Winifred Usifu filled with joy, danced as her Car was been handed over to her by ACP Akin Fakorede at F-SARS Premises Rivers States on behalf of the commissioner of police CP Zaki Ahmed. she has lost all hope on the recovery of her car but with prayers and the special intervention by the F-SARS, she can now smile again.

In her praises to God she expressed gratitude to Officers and men of F-SARS for tirelessly putting efforts to fight crime in Rivers State. She promised to pray and keep praying for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlCR0HNspyE

Indeed this is a testimony of God's faithfulness in our lives, we must embrace God for total protection of our lives and properties.

Once more our deep appreciation for the Commander of F-SARS Rivers State, ACP Akin Fakorede and the most distinguished Commissioner of Police CP Zaki Ahmed.

SECURITY BRIDGE with BOSINDE LiVe @Golden Tulip Hotel, GRA Phase ll Port Harcourt.
On Sun. 26th August 2018.
Time: 4:00pm Red Carpet.
5:00pm Event proper.
For Sponsorships & Seat Reservation Call 08039456424 or 08020632518
Re: Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying by Namt: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ohk some pple will say they are not gud not all are bad I believed in any organization d mst b some bad eggs congrats to dem

1 Like

Re: Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying by Nbote(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hehehehe... Dis one na image laundering for F-SARS jor.... U don't need to sell an image to ppl, jus let wat dey see let dem judge..

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying by dangwarmai(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
May somebody help me ask am weda make dema scrap SARS.
Re: Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying by FisifunKododada: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
And some criminals will be screaming "...ban SARS..." Yeye people. SARS carry go joor. Nothing do you
Re: Mrs Winifred Dancing In F-SARS Rivers State Premises Shortly After Indentifying by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
angry
No matter what, the wickedness perpetrated by SARS far exceed any noble act done by them

(1) (Reply)

He Gives Me N100, But I Let Him Continue ‘because He Threatened To Kill Me - Rap / Coronavirus: Taxi Driver Had His Throat Slit For Sneezing In A Store / Man Who Was Claimed To Have Been Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.