Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Cost Of Roofing 3 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Roofing 3 Bedroom Flat (2445 Views)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing 3 Bedroom Flat by joeport: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2017
please i need serious assistance i have a project going on right now three bedroom flat i am presently building and the person in charge of the building just gave me a quotation of 946,876 naira for the roofing, and i have already done with the parapet only the roofing remaining and i have already sent him 600k from the amount and instructed him not to spend a dam from the money until i give the balance just want to be sure if the guy is not ripping me off because from his list,he quoted 75k only for workmanship and i have read from many post on nairaland that is something like 60k for workmanship.do you think 946,876k is fair enough to roof a 3bedroom flat with four toilets,one kitchen and dining? any useful info will be highly appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Roofing 3 Bedroom Flat by Fadelex(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2017
what type of materials is he using? what is the total area of the roof? what is the height of the roof? these are factors that will contribute to cost of the roof.

(1) (Reply)

I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? / Seun, Nairaland Properties Needs A Moderator Asap! / 3 B/r Flat @ Iba Housing Estate Price: N4m (pics Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.