Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (33901 Views)

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by oldbende: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Anita Brown, New York woman claimed she is pregnant for Davido with full receipt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFVd9lw0Fk

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by TemplarLandry: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Now I know Davido is very childish and so reckless.
He doesn't seem to value his wife.
All the receipts including their iMessages are on the girl's IG story.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by otipoju(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na real wa.

I can't imagine having children all over the place and not being there to bond and mould them into decent human beings.

I feel it's a really selfish way of living...but to each his own

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2023
otipoju:
Na real wa.
I can't imagine having children all over the place and not being there to bond and mould them into decent human beings.

the dude is playing the lottery with his dikc.... just fukcing any girl he meet unprotected. even if he aint the babydaddy, its obvious he fukcs them all raw. thats just a coochie away from catching shiiit much more deadly than just a pregnancy!

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by otipoju(m): 3:24am On Jun 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the dude is playing the lottery with his dikc.... just fukcing any girl he meet unprotected. even if he aint the baby, its obvious he fukcs them all raw. thats just a coochie away from catching shiiit much more deadly that just a pregnancy!

True.

16 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by nokspos: 3:30am On Jun 28, 2023
This celeb no dey wear condom, aside pregnancy only God knows the amount of infection they carry around.

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Gadafii: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Na woman go later wreck this man las las

Maybe Grammy should creat category for him, nick canon and youngboy NBA

34 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by starstaz(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Baba is always un-un available.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Another one grin

4 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by qtguru(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2023
She just hit the jackpot

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2023
David chats and write ladies via INSTAGRAM?

Damn... that's shallow

16 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by CSTRR: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2023
You have to be really messed up to claim that you have slept with many girls raw and they handled the consequences for you by aborting.

Davido is crazy, mehn.

Are these girls even loved at home?

Disgusting.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Starships4u(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Wetn be all these....

6 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Ezidimma(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Does this yoruba boy use condom at all?

15 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Oscarchims: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Serpent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Cardozzo(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
I am very sure the Girl played her way into his heart .....Fear woman and fear Seduction ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by schoolboymatt(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
she would have still ffcked him raw and get pregnant for him (on purpose) even if she knew he was already married to 20 wives.

u know why?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by michresakidjo(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Bible David no do pass this one

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by DeltaOil: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
L grin L
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by dalass(f): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
otipoju:
Na real wa.

Successful musiciams like Davido are generally community preek grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by TBforgive: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma is indeed a strong woman 😭😭😭

30 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by slimmax: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
David don't knack again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Passionate888: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Yoruba Demon him go fxxk anything grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Who drop Selah Quote! From KJV
On salah day?

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by victorDanladi: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Gyt
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by jaytee01(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Current father of many nations!

1 Like

Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Dididrumz(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Na wah
Re: Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Daylightnews: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
I Never Knew He was Married, US baby Mama Called Davido Out After Impregnating Her

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo1a4e2K4r4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / Area Fada Charly Boy Shares Weird Pics (PHOTOS) / Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.