Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. (22004 Views)

Atiku: Promising To Restructure Nigeria In 6 Months Is A 'big Lie' - Keyamo / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by ziego(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
OKAY
Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by ScotsReferendum: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Gbam
Restructuring is late
Oh Israel to your tents

7 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Oladelson(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
is okay
Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2017
She is wise. I was telling someone the same thing yesterday. Restructuring just won't work.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2017
ibkgab001:
I do not believe the part of the story which says Christian or church was never mentioned in the constitution

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Nigeria_1999.pdf?lang=en

all you have to do when the link opens is ctrl + F. Then type "church" in the search box and see how many times it comes up. Do same for Christian, Islam and Mosque.

At least with that you can make an informed decision don't let people tell you otherwise.

In the above attached document the word counts are as follows:

I got the following hits from the attached document

"Islam(ic)" appears 27 times.

Mosque 0 times

Church 0 times

Christian 0 times

Muslim 10 hits

Sharia 73 hits

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by ScotsReferendum: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
DilaRocks:
hi everyone, this is the face of a Nigerian fraudster, with Facebook name Victoria onorode, yahoo yahoo girl, she sends message to people saying she would like to have a date and when you go on a date with her. I don't know how she does it but she steals from. This girl stole my friends wallet and phone on a first date. Here is her picture please rebroadcast. Thanks guys.

Thief and scammer must be brought to justice.

You self wey go on a date with a stranger needs to have your head reexamined

Thank God dey no use you do ritual

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by paBuhari(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Brilliant! Five cartoons of malt for this woman. #IStandWithIPOB

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Agbaletu: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Restructuring is just to maintain the status quo. I support this woman 100%. Every man to himself.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Airtimex(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
wordcat:
Nnamdi Kanu should learn from this woman that you can actually make your stand known without insulting anybody.

My bro you don't have to bring Nnamdi kanu in this matter...

Lets face the truth...

11 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by engrpheleeks(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
millhouse:
try and pick up the Nigerian constitution and read.. It's sold at CMS under bridge

grin
Savage

I can also help with the app.

10 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by mmsen: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
ibkgab001:
I do not believe the part of the story which says Christian or church was never mentioned in the constitution

Read the constitution and then ask yourself if you are wrong.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by mmsen: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
I read the piece and saw no lies.

She argued her point very well.

I would like a much looser federation but failing that we at least need a divorce between north and south.

Those that want Sharia law should go their own way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by BiggyBamBam: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
This is the best thing I have read this year.

Why are people afraid that we go our separate ways?

I hate to live in the same country with the Hausa/Fulanis, Yorubas and the Ibos.

Let Nigeria divide!!!!

6 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by ScotsReferendum: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Who Restructuring and Presidency epp

Abeg give me Referendum

15 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by ScotsReferendum: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Who Restructuring and Presidency epp

Abeg give me Referendum

We are tired of Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
DilaRocks:
hi everyone, this is the face of a Nigerian fraudster, with Facebook name Victoria onorode, yahoo yahoo girl, she sends message to people saying she would like to have a date and when you go on a date with her. I don't know how she does it but she steals from. This girl stole my friends wallet and phone on a first date. Here is her picture please rebroadcast. Thanks guys.

What is our business with this

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by ozoneboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
That's what I have been saying.Hw will an Igbo man not agitate for Biafra,when out of all the regions it has only 5 states,it dosent have a sea port when his occupation is commerce,he doesnt have a viable International airport like other regions,No Governmental capital projects,and someone is saying one Nigeria.
Anyway let's keep watching

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by emmaitive(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
the problem we av in d south is d afonjas both dea muslim and dea xtian de tink dsame to some large extent..if for d ss & se alone dis country would av long gone....niger delta republic for real no goin bk

11 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Man2utd(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
True federalism would have been a way out for us, but the fear of fear has kept us stagnant, nothing good ever comes easy. The government is just too far from the people, even Australia which is the end of the world is closer to us than our government, so much responsibility placed on the central government, which has totally rendered it useless and this is also a reason why corruption is on the rise? Very hard to hold anyone accountable.

10 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Respect to you ma. We are not slaves, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by twilliamx(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
DilaRocks:

Ur wallet u mean. but we understand...

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by SycophanticGoat: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Little wonder their murderers are let loose after shedding innocent Christian blood up north.

In a sane clime, even if they want to practice Sharia, the federal laws should supersede the Sharia laws and any Christian killed or treated unjustly, should have justice served through the Federal court where there is no conflict of interest. What I'm I even saying? Heck, even the security outfit and the judiciary have been designed to favor only them.

If you are not Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri Muslim and still see nothing wrong with the way the country is run, then you are not only an enermy of your people but also an enemy to your generations to come.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by 4top: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
wordcat:
Nnamdi Kanu should learn from this woman that you can actually make your stand known without insulting anybody.
In this country, your voice can never be heard without the addition of insults or violence. The kingdom of God suffer violent and the violent shall take it by force.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by Parable007: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
This women have points but hmmmm with all these does this mean Nigeria may never stand as a successful nation again cos the woman talk sense.....see Buhari for instance he is just taking the lives of more than 170m ppl backwards....El rufai came N said he want to do one foolish edit without taking note that it will affect Christians and it also affected Muslims yet he went ahead to promogate it thank God his quite now but we have bunch of wicked and evil men in govt who don't care about other ppls culture and religion. ...what naija need is God not religion.....that thing called religion and ethnicity has killer naija it will take God for us to be united again

5 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by DilaRocks: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You self wey go on a date with a stranger needs to have your head reexamined

Thank God dey no use you do ritual

Not me. A friend.
Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by BetaThings: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
anykProperties:

I know every chapter of the constitution by words and I can tell you that Christianity was not mentioned. You can prove me wrong by quoting a chapter here

Why should Christian be mentioned when it is default and the the mention of mosques and Islam are the exception
Do Christians have to take permission from their bosses before going for church service?

Let me offer you a deal
Let us re-draft the Constitution and use the Saudi Arabian template and not mention Islam but mention Christianity and churches 500 times

3 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by DilaRocks: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2017
twilliamx:

Ur wallet u mean. but we understand...

Not mine.
Re: It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. by nNEOo(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Increase the allocation of the agitating states ,maintain the status quo.

lovely! Someone is really seeing through my eye.
ppl shouting restructuring do you now know what restructuring is to me it more like breaking the country into tiny pieces instead of just two or three.
Now if you want restructuring Better know what it is b4 the I'll give their own brand of restructuring.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Accepts Walter Onnoghen's Retirement, To Pay Him Full Benefits / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.