Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) (32540 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
and we checked ......
they are
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2017
true jare...i hear say na e-money,evans and hushbingo..sorry hushpuppy hold the original life...lemme come and goan sidddon to think it cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Lanceslot:
Fake life everywhere..
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2017
I wish I was there
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2017
"Alleged" thief.

Is okay.
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Why was he just shouting "ah ah?"

Op, NCAN members are waiting.
Typical from peeps from that side.

3 Likes

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by mapist(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Lanceslot:
Fake life everywhere..

No b say the mumu fone go tk u go heaven. Most of them use it for functions an ordinary Tecno ll perform, dats wat hurts the most.
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by alyarmouk(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
ah ahh, ah ah, x7

feranmi400:
According To Who share this Video Online Says A Nigerian "big boy" allegedly caught stealing an iPhone.

And he Was Mobbed by people giving him Dirty Slaps from Left and Right

watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwMv7Ryc7M

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/video-rain-of-slaps-fell-on-a-nigerian-big-boy-allegedly-caught-stealing-an-iphone/

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Fake life, he go hate himself that yesterday
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by lonelydora: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Typical from peeps from that side.

My dear, ututu oma. Kedu ka imere?

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by DaBillionnaire: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
banana leaf fall on the guy grin BTW, op whats d pixel of ur phone camera

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
can I use him to send message across to one criminal Seun Egbegbe in kiri kiri grin cheesy grin
op u fall our hands give us name
Na Yoruba boy, you no see as him dey say haha without closing his mouth? angry

3 Likes

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:

My dear, ututu oma. Kedu ka imere?
Adinmuma

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by victor44843(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2017
the guy brain don reset, that's why he keeps saying "ah ah" grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by lonelydora: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Adinmuma

Go to whatsapp
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by LordOfNaira: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2017
The woman sounds like Patience Jonathan.
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Charismatic107: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
sorry1:
oya give us the comedy...the thief must be afonja, they can never cut their coat according to their size angry

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by bellotaofeek: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Seun Egbegbe Jnr.

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Kenbubble(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Afonjas and ah ah

Are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na Yoruba boy, you no see as him dey say haha without closing his mouth? angry
guy becareful unless lengthy ban no dey fear u... dem get mouth but if u talk back Nah that time u go know say Awolowo blood dey inside all the mods for nairaland.... abeg I call name oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by EddieCAD(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by deolu2000(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Awon temi shase ooo. won shase Iphone.
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by EddieCAD(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Ah Ah...
Ah Ah...
Ah Ah...
grin grin grin

It's still very unclear to him that he was caught, hence the

grin grin grin
Ah Ah...
Ah Ah...
Ah Ah...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by danidee10(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
Lol...the guy just dey open mouth dey talk "ah ah"...shooo like him just appear for the scene...by the way sha that woman hand dey cover face o

Lolzzzz....E no know wetin to talk na e no fit deny am.
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
There's no proof in that video that he stole an iPhone.

If he stole it fine. But the video didn't show that.

There was an incident at the airport sometime ago. An older lady said her phone has just been stolen. A guy sitting next to her asked what her number is so he can help her call it.
Suddenly, she said the phone he is using is her own. People started gathering. The guy was trying to explain that it's his phone and people just started saying " why you go thief old woman phone". They started holding him aggressively so that he doesn't escape.

Then someone in the crowd suggested that they call the old woman's number so that the man cannot deny his theft. They called and lo and behold, instead of the phone in question to ring, the old woman's phone was ringing in her purse . They brought it out and it was same brand as the young victims phone.

He was saved by the fact that he was within the confines of the Airport where people are more civilized.

In these kind of scenarios, we should always be 100% sure before allowing anybody to pounce on the accused!

3 Likes

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
guy becareful unless lengthy ban no dey fear u... dem get mouth but if u talk back Nah that time u go know say Awolowo blood dey inside all the mods for nairaland.... abeg I call name oooo grin
You dey find trouble grin
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Kenbubble(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2017
PapaBrowne:
There's no proof in that video that he stole an iPhone.

If he stole it fine. But the video didn't show that.

There was an incident at the airport sometime ago. An older lady said her phone has just been stolen. A guy sitting next to her asked what her number is so he can help her call it.
Suddenly, she said the phone he is using is her own. People started gathering. The guy was trying to explain that it's his phone and people just started saying " why you go thief old woman phone". They started holding him aggressively so that he doesn't escape.

Then someone in the crowd suggested that they call the old woman's number so that the man cannot deny his theft. They called and lo and behold, instead of the phone in question to ring, the old woman's phone was ringing in her purse . They brought it out and it was same brand as the young victims phone.

He was saved by the fact that he was within the confines of the Airport where people are more civilized.

In these kind of scenarios, we should always be 100% sure before allowing anybody to pounce on the accused!
Is that y he is shouting ah ah
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by davillian(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Nobody body even give am better slap self. The kind slap I go give am ehn he go enter mute.
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You dey find trouble grin
abeg I don comot b4 skull miners come for me cheesy
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg I don comot b4 skull miners come for me cheesy
Not coolgrin
Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by arcane0(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2017
make una kill am at once na
I'm outta here joor undecided

Re: Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) by adeshinacute(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you are in ilorin Just Apples is your one stop shop for all apple product Buy your UK used iPhone 6 @ very affordable price Come to our office @ no 35 off-garrage road beside kwara express or check my signature for my contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.