Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB (962 Views)

Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by Upritman(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2017
The secessionist group, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has predicted that Gov.Willie Obiano and His party will lose the November 18 Governorship Election scheduled to hold in Anambra state. This is coming after the group vowed to stop any election holding in 'Biafraland'.
This threat however got a hot knock from the leadership of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in Anambra State. The party in a recent statement urged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB's Leader not to see himself as The Emperor of the Igboland.
In an event attended by over 5000 supporters of IPOB Wednesday in the country home of it's Leader, the Group through it's Media Officer, Emma Powerful officially responded to the APGA statement accusing the party of jealousy.
“We are not deterred by the noise coming from APGA because after November 18, 2017 guber election in Anambra, APGA will cease to exist as a political force because they killed innocent Biafrans fighting for the liberation of all of us".
Reiterating it's earlier stand against the conduct of any election in Biafraland and it's call for a referendum, the group said;
“We stand strongly to tell the whole world the position of IPOB under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that we will not be participating in any party politics or electioneering in Anambra State or elsewhere for that matter. All we are asking for is a date for referendum, not war, so the people of Biafra can decide their fate in this abominable entity called Nigeria.
“The political vampires who are APGA members and other politicians in Biafraland claiming to be lovers of Biafra and her freedom should know that if Nigerian government fails to give Biafrans a date for referendum to ascertain the will of the people in no distant time, there will be no more elections in Biafraland.
“We the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and its leadership worldwide view the childish antics of APGA as a jealously laden, derisory attempt to divert attention away from the fact that APGA, as the governing party in Anambra State, has been responsible for the death of innocent Biafrans numbering over 2,000 since the formation.”
IPOB also alleged that the infamous Ezu River bodies and the heinous massacres at Nkpor and Head Bridge Onitsha were perpetrated by APGA on different occasions.
It said: “The party employed wholesale slaughter of our people as a way of stopping the agitation for restoration of Biafra, not knowing that we are prepared to keep dying until Biafra is restored as we swore.”
Kanu at the event was unanimously appointed as the Overall Leader of Biafra to galvanise efforts to hastily achieve the independence of Biafra by seven pro-Biafra Groups.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/06/apga-will-lose-anambra-governorship.html?m=1

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by eezeribe(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2017
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
lalasticlala,Mynd44

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by LionDeLeo: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Igbos won't vote Ojukwu party.

Anyway, dat one na their bowl of akpu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by ORACLE1975(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
xh
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by BigBelleControl(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Yesterday: There won't be election in Anambra Today: APGA won't win election.
Abeg choose one hustle.

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by ESDKING: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2017
No election in Biafra land simple !!

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by Victornezzar: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Weda dey like it or not
Apga must win dat election nd it will be peaceful
ow can 1 man hu stays at abia state decide wat will be happening in my own state

4 Likes

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by zombieHUNTER: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos won't vote Ojukwu party.

Anyway, dat one na their bowl of akpu.
the APGA of yesteryears is not the APGA you know today....

Anyway AFonja... It's non of your concern and am glad you know it

3 Likes

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by zombieHUNTER: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Weda dey like it or not
Apga must win dat election nd it will be peaceful
ow can 1 man hu stays at abia state decide wat will be happening in my own state
my mama tell me say my papa na Ibo man from anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by Victornezzar: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
my mama tell me say my papa na Ibo man from anambra
dey are here again
U want to force me into dat scam
Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by jumper524(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
ur state ur problem. shey kanu said election won't hold.
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by KahlDrogo(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Igbo Jews can boycott the elections, who cares? As long as igbo Christians vote, the election will proceed as planned. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Confused people

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by KahlDrogo(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2017
jumper524:
ur state ur problem.
shey kanu said election won't hold.
One moment they say it won't hold, another moment they say a candidate will lose. This is why i insist igbo Jews are confused.

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by LionDeLeo: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
the APGA of yesteryears is not the APGA you know today....

Anyway AFonja... It's non of your concern and am glad you know it

You seem somehow excited at some of my responses to these junks with which you keep inundating my mention.

Any other junk stands ignored henceforth, except of course, were very necessary.

Good morning and bye for now.

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by adadike281(f): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
talking from both sides of d mouth.

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by nonsobaba: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2017
These Ipods are jokers. Peter Obi killed 200 Ipods in 2009(Ezu river) and won his re-election in 2010 easily. What makes those criminals think they can stop APGA and Obiano now? Besides, Anambra indigenes already know that those Ipods being killed are not anambra indigenes but wawa, abakaliki and imo state miscreants. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod.

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2017
dis nonsense must stop... anambarians see non indegenes dey tell us wetin to do? unu amukwa anya e?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by jumper524(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
One moment they say it won't hold, another moment they say a candidate will lose. This is why i insist igbo Jews are confused.
they are only feeling relevant cos we show concern their grammar their world....

1 Like

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by johnlanks: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2017
angry grin
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by DONGOYARO1: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Confusion break bone
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Yesterday: There won't be election in Anambra
Today: APGA won't win election.

Abeg choose one hustle.
Because you read only headline and not article.
Their stand remains no election
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
talking from both sides of d mouth.
You too can't read beyond headline?
The headline is false
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by DieBuhari: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Igbo Jews can boycott the elections, who cares? As long as igbo Christians vote, the election will proceed as planned. cheesy
Yoruba muslims and skewed reasoning.
No wonder Buhari left you guys out in his sallah message.
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by KahlDrogo(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba muslims and skewed reasoning.
No wonder Buhari left you guys out in his sallah message.
My angry Jewish alobam, have you been to the synagogue today? Has Kanu placed his hands on your **** head today? grin

I heard your official way of greeting in Potopoto Republic is now "shalom". grin

Shalom my alobam. cheesy

Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by BigBelleControl(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
What's in the headline that is not in the story.
How can one lose an election that didn't take place?
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by DieBuhari: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
BigBelleControl:

What's in the headline that is not in the story.
How can one lose an election that didn't take place?
APGA losing the election is not in the story.
They insisted the election won't take place.
Read!
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by dotcodotuk: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:

You can't come from your wretched state to come and tell us what will happen in our own state. You look like a rabble rouser
Re: APGA Will Lose Anambra Guber Poll For Opposing & Killing Our Members -- IPOB by Okanokan(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Thought the IPOB said they will not participate in the election, how come they now want to stop APGA/WILLIE OBIANO. IPOB and SCAM Na waoh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Uniform Cut-off Mark For All Unity Schools / Between Nnamdi Kanu And Nigeria Who Is Winning The Game? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.