Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

This Aids full blown Guy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Aids full blown Guy (808 Views)

Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos / Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Aids full blown Guy by Nina4u(f): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
he comes in my store says the store manager was rude to him.. She's black he is white.. I'm white so he ask for corpret number says the lady came up in his face cause he asked for a product and she walked away... He thought it was rude so he said what's u name she came up at him right in his face saying MY NAME IS LESSLEY.... Well I interfeard and I said I'm sorry let me help you... She the store manager said let me talk to u... We went in the back I said lessley don't go up in the mans face he got full blown aids.. If he spit In u face god forbid.. She's like for real how u know I said he come in here all the time he told me not only that other conditions follows with that.. Just b careful... I'm buttering and bread the guy can I help u out with ur purches to ur car.. To keep him calm.. He's like yes I'm intimidated.. Always use a cover or toilet paper on the seat on the public toilet.. Always be careful of bodely fluid if u fukk ashawo.. Aids is real undecided
Re: This Aids full blown Guy by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
It's difficult to understand your write ups sometimes
Re: This Aids full blown Guy by subtlemee(f): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
I had headache reading this

1 Like

Re: This Aids full blown Guy by gozzlin: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
RIP to the Queen's language.

1 Like

Re: This Aids full blown Guy by HeOrShe: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Oh.. if the writing would be this terrible
I dare not hope to witness the speaking.. It's gonna be a killer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Aids full blown Guy by Nina4u(f): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Got to tell you guys I'm from Sweden can ya all speak Swedish? I got an excuse.. What's urs?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

World's First Human Head Transplant A Success! / See What Happened To A Little Girl That Wore Rubber Band For So Long / Is It Normal For A Man To Pee Sitting Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.