Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List (2079 Views)

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
https://www.naij.com/1112110-23-states-currently-owing-workers-salaries-number-months-owed.html

- The Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE), has revealed some disappointing news
- According to the, body, at least 23 states of Nigeria currently owe local government workers their salaries
- Some of the states mentioned, owe as much as 16 months arrears
According to reports from NULGE, 23 states of the federation currently owe local government workers’ arrears of salary, ranging from one to 16 months.
Ibrahim Khaleel, the national president of the union, stated this in a statement issued on Monday, June 26, in Abuja.
According to Vanguard, Mr Khaleel said that Bayelsa state is owing local council workers the most with between 10 and 16 months unpaid.
Below is the full list of states and amounts they owe compiled by
NAIJ.com :
1. Bayelsa - Between 10-16 months
2. Kogi - Between 7-15 months
3. Delta - Between 8-14 months
4. Kaduna - 12 months
5. Oyo - 3-11 months
6. Edo - 10 months
7. Abia - 5-9 months
8. Kwara - 2-9 months
9. Benue - 9 months
10. Nasarawa - 7 months
11. Ondo - 6 months
12. Ekiti - 6 months
13. Imo - 6 months
14. Zamfara (Has not started implementing minimum wage)
15. Adamawa - 4 months
16. Rivers - 4 months
17. Akwa Ibom - 4 months
18. Ebonyi - 4 months
19. Plateau - 4 months
20. Taraba - 3 months
21. FCT, Abuja - 3 months
22. Cross River ( 700 staff members are owed between one and three months)
23. Ogun (Has not also remitted its deduction for seven months)
Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Ogun agin , even with self acclaimed high IGR.....this Afonjas will not kill me with propaganda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
SW are parasites.... Oyo, ekiti,Ogun,ondo and even OSUN are all represented....

But I thought this people say that they are economically viable than other region

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by kocvalour(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
source?? Afonja nd North the most affected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by nerodenero: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:
SW are parasites.... Oyo, ekiti,Ogun,ondo and even OSUN are all represented....

But I thought this people say that they are economically viable than other region
Osun isn't on the list you provided. Take it easy bro. You too carry these people matter for head like galagrin
Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Bayelsa makes me cry when i see the state owing workers.

Dickson is a real dickhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by LasGidiOwner: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
It is very simple. It is time to start annexing these states by the economically viable ones.

1 Like

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by raker300: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
I thought they said their region is the richest in Nigeria? How come they are owing salaries?

These people's money nah Audio...na only hear we dey hear am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by ODVanguard: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:
Ogun agin , even with self acclaimed high IGR.....this Afonjas will not kill me with propaganda

You better not kill yourself over SW matter. It's not our fault that your state did not have any IGR to report last year. undecided Hold your governor responsible for that.

At the bottom of another account of the same news you reported (by Vanguard), it reads:

Mr. Khaleel commended the 14 states including Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Cross River, Niger and Anambra that were up to date in the entitlement of local government workers.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/23-states-owe-local-govt-workers-salaries-14-months-nulge/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by raker300: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2017
The brains in the south east is not that of an average African

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by raker300: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Afonjas are the real parasites.

Remove that seaport from Lagos and watch as 90% of Lagos revenue fall.

Yet they'll always be bragging..always bragging

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

You better not kill yourself over SW matter. It's not our fault that your state did not have any IGR to report last year. undecided Hold your governor responsible for that.

At the bottom of another account of the same news you reported (by Vanguard), it reads:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/23-states-owe-local-govt-workers-salaries-14-months-nulge/

Southwest....poverty land

5 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
The economically viable afonjaland....

4 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by ODVanguard: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:

Southwest....poverty land

Yinmu. You lots are the ones always eager to rise above your inferiority complex by comparing yourselves to us when we don't give a flipping fvck about y'all. Last time I checked, my region is still having to absorb your fleeing almajiris all over our region. If you people are so vibrant, your folks won't be fleeing to the same SW in droves, even the ones the Northerners have given a quit notice have refused to relocate back to the SE.

No one in my region has so far declared that they can't survive without allocation. It's your parasitic region that is struggling to generate revenue internally. Even Kwara is generating more IGR than any of your states.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by wristbangle: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:

Bros, you are not current at all. Smh for u. Remittance has been paid already.

http://www.ogtv.com.ng/amosun-to-off-set-workers-deductions-pay-outstanding-oct-salary/

1 Like

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
The economically viable afonjaland....their IGR is big but the indigenes are hungry and poor

5 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by wristbangle: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
My SW peeps, pls kindly keep off from this thread.

The best answer for a fool is to watch him display buffoonery while we keep silence

4 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. You lots are the ones always eager to rise above your inferiority complex by comparing yourselves when we don't give a flipping fvck about y'all. Last time I checked, my region is still having to absorb your fleeing almajiris all over our region. If you people are so vibrant, your folks won't be fleeing there in droves, even the ones the Northerners have given a quit notice have refused to relocate back to the SE.

No one in my region has so far declared that they can't survive without allocation. It's your parasitic region that is struggling to generate revenue internally. Even Kwara is generating more IGR than any of your states.

Hahahahahaha.....EKITI, OSUN, ONDO etc are they better than Ebony

Pretending but hungry....
You can sustain yourself without allocation...but the SW economy minus Lagos creepled when we went into recession....

Bergars everywhere...salary can not be paid...protest everywhere....

You people live by pretense and propagandas....but dying slowly...

4 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. You lots are the ones always eager to rise above your inferiority complex by comparing yourselves when we don't give a flipping fvck about y'all. Last time I checked, my region is still having to absorb your fleeing almajiris all over our region. If you people are so vibrant, your folks won't be fleeing there in droves, even the ones the Northerners have given a quit notice have refused to relocate back to the SE.

This is SW.....
Tell me, are they better than ebony state
Have you seen this kind of mass begging and poverty in ebony state before?

3 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by ODVanguard: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:

Hahahahahaha.....EKITI, OSUN, ONDO etc are they better than Ebony

Pretending but hungry....
You can sustain yourself without allocation...but the SW economy minus Lagos creepled when we went into recession....

Bergars everywhere...salary can not be paid...protest everywhere....

You people live by pretense and propagandas....but dying slowly...

Yes, those SW states you listed are BY FAR better than Ebonyi. #Fact. They are not defeatist but instead have a can-do spirit that is sure of a more secure and viable future under a better structured system. Also, they raised more internally generated revenues than Ebonyi. And thirdly, not one of them has come out to state that they can't survive without allocation, to the contrary they have actually publicly supported restructuring and aren't afraid of thinking out of the box. We no be una mates, even though we don't chest beat like y'all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by ODVanguard: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:

This is SW.....
Tell me, are they better than ebony state
Have you seen this kind of mass begging and poverty in ebony state before?

Guy, you are just trying to save face because of Ebonyi governor's embarrassing declaration that you people cannot survive without allocation. See your life?

Ekiti even with its stomach infrastructure still raised more revenues internally than una with all una mouth. Lol. Ibo people don suffer o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, you are just trying to save face because of Ebonyi governor's embarrassing declaration that you people cannot survive without allocation. See your life?

Ekiti even with its stomach infrastructure still raised more revenues internally than una with all una mouth. Lol. Ibo people don suffer o.

Hahahahahaha...propagated IGR...that can not be felt by the people...

Show us the project done by Ogun state in the last 8 years ...let's us compare to ebony of 2 years administration.....

4 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yes, those SW states you listed are BY FAR better than Ebonyi. #Fact. They are not defeatist but instead have a can-do spirit that is sure of a more secure and viable future under a better structured system. Also, they raised more internally generated revenues than Ebonyi. And thirdly, not one of them has come out to state that they can't survive without allocation, to the contrary they have actually publicly supported restructuring and aren't afraid of thinking out of the box. We no be una mates, even though we don't chest beat like y'all.

This is Ebony state, show us its equivalent in Ogun State 8 years administration

4 Likes

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by ODVanguard: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
beberebe:

Hahahahahaha...propagated IGR...that can not be felt by the people...

Show us the project done by Ogun state in the last 8 years ...let's us compare to ebony of 2 years administration.....

Boy, you better fvck off my mention. Ebonyi still generated some N2-billion plus even if it wasn't that much, but your state didn't even generate a fvcking dime, meaning you parasites are living solely off federal allocation yet you have the nerve to mention Ogun with that your dirty stinking mouth? Devil punish you there.

You must be crazy as fvck to think you can bait me into one of una dick measuring contest. You don lost your damned mind coz I am way past that. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Boy, you better fvck off my mention. Ebonyi still generated some N2-billion plus even if it wasn't that much, but your state didn't even generate a fvcking dime, meaning you parasites are living solely off federal allocation yet you have the nerve to mention Ogun with that your dirty stinking mouth? Devil punish you there.

You must be crazy as fvck to think you can bait me into one of una dick measuring contest. You don lost your damned mind coz I am way past that. undecided

Look at this shithole.....Show us what the so called SW governors have achieved in the past 8 years...let's compare it with Ebony state 2 years administration....

ABIA the IGR na for mouth and paper...

Show us what Ogun state have achieved....

1 Like

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

4 Water fountain roundabout in ebony....
Show us Ogun equivalent.....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by beberebe: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2017
3 flyovers, started and completed....with several inner street roads, show us its equivalent in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by raker300: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

mr. Man stop twisting the story to fit your narrative.

Your lame developments are only on paper. Fact!!

Nigeria by paper is richest in Africa but we all know South Africa, Egypt, Rwanda etc are more developed than Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by raker300: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

trash talk!!

Ebonyi, one of the youngest states is giving your dead region a run for their money.

Ebonyi fought a devastating war, was greatly deprived of basic amenities, yet they're going head to head with south-waste states!!

Shame on you!!

You guys talk too much. Face your state and work on your betterment and stay off nairaland. Bragging isn't helping you folks one bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by FKO81(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Ogun has not also remitted its deduction for seven months, just imagine the state your are comparing to Anambra

Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by dienlmods: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - A coalition of Arewa Youths said

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed.

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html
Re: This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List by EvilMetahuman: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
These parasitic flat headed mud people will never rest

When are they going to stop competing with war zones in poverty level? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: Protesters Chased Buhari Out Of The Abuja House In London / IPOB, Military Violence: Senate Caucus Condemns Nigerian Army - Premiumtimesng / Pictorial Evidence Of How APC Is Cleaning The 16 Years Mess Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.