Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Woe unto thee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woe unto thee (467 Views)

Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Our Priest Said Woe To Buhari! / Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Every single person that has diverted public fund, whether PDP or APC, I curse them. They shall never know peace. They would leave in frustration all the days of their life.

Every Politician that derive joy in impoverishing his/her people. That won't pay salaries to poor workers, but would live in affluence to the deteriment of the people, I curse them. God would give them a punishment they wouldn't be able to bear...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Any President, past or president that has supported corruption. That keeps quiet while people steal our monies, while one or two individuals pocket our common money, money that would better the Nigerian people, I curse him. He shall never see good. People would gather to mourn them. And the earth would reject thier bodies.

Any lawmaker, past or present, that make useless laws or support useless laws for their stomach sake, without considering the people, I curse them..God would forsake them. They shall have trouble on every side.

4 Likes

Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Any cabal that is behind this darkness ravaging Nigeria, even after millions of dollars is pumped into the power sector, still no light, because some devils benefit from darkness...I curse them. Darkness would overtake thier lives. They shall all die mysteriously. Anybody that has diverted funds that would have improved our electricity, dead or alive, they are cursed. The Nigerian people curse them. Their children would hate them and they would suffer with no one to comfort them...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
People wonder why I hate policemen....I've seen Nigerian police to terrible things that even robbers won't do.

I hereby lay a curse on every policeman or woman, who would pretend to be protectors during the day and turn to thieves at night. I decree that it shall never be well with them. Those that would free guilty people and arrest/kill innocent people, I decree that your lives shall be filled with tears and sorrows. Because you chose to destroy innocent people, you shall be utterly destroyed. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
All the old men that has contributed to the destruction of the country...I curse you all...

You shall die a disgraceful death. FOR DESTROYING NIGERIA, YOU SHALL BE FILLED WITH PAINS ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE'S.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woe unto thee by TechRev: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Nawa oohh. Name them.
Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Herdsmen that love to kill men and rape women, your time has come...you shall be disgraced. What you love most shall be taken outta thy hands. You shall die by the gun and your bodies would never be found.
Your son's and daughters shall disown you and you shall seek death with thy own hands..amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Unemployed youths everywhere....but the moneies that have been stolen from this country can be used to improve the lives of every single youth living in this country..
For every youth that cry cos of the shame of unemployment, tears shall flow in the life of these thieves who call themselves leaders.

All you nepotist and tribal bigot that won't allow qualified youths to work, because he is not an Abubakar or a seun or a chukwudi, woe betide you.!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woe unto thee by chinoxstock: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
I concur..

Amen!
Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
chinoxstock:
I concur..

Amen!

Bless you.
Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
TechRev:
Nawa oohh. Name them.

They know themselves...and you would know them soon..
Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Any man, woman, boy or girl who would collect money from politicians just to hide the truth. They collect money to defend evil, you are then on all social platforms lying and celebrating evil because they are been paid by evil men...I curse you.

If you can ready this hear me...if you don't turn away from that nonsense today...before the end of December, cancer would ravage your entire body. Woe unto you..

All decievers and liars shall not go unpunished..Amen!
Re: Woe unto thee by dlondonbadboy: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Hear me all ye corrupt lawyers...Repent or die!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes / Acting President Met With Buhari For Five Minutes-saharareporter / The APC Cult Of Death - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.