Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. (1180 Views)

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Must The Next President Be A Northerner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by ariesbull: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Bishop Edwin Wrote..

Verily verily I say unto you..
To be a northerner is very good..
To be a southerner is very very bad..
6 presidents are still recovering Abacha's loot. Babangida's oil windfall is not "auditable!". Yet EFCC is stuck on Patience Jonathan's bank accounts. Loosing 4 consecutive cases and 3 appeals on same account.. While the other ex first ladies catwalk the world with our loot..
It's just very bad to be a southerner in Nigeria.
TY Danjuma said Nigerian Army is complicit in the killings in Nigeria. Army sets up a panel of enquiry to look into it.
Nnamdi Kanu says the Nigerian government is complicit in the killings. Army sets up a python dance. Please that show of force and test driving of APCs that the army did in Umuahia, when will they test it at sambissa and Taraba?
To be a southerner is simply very bad..
Enyinnaya Abaribe logically proves that Muhammadu Buhari is grossly incompetent. The northern senator calls on him to apologize while the south senators watch like they ate beans cooked with sapele weed..
Northern senators baptize Goodluck Jonathan a "clueless drunk". Nigeria hails them.
To be a southerner in Nigeria is very bad.
Police declare Dino Melaye wanted yet guard and protect him in the same Kogi.
Police declare Chukwuma Innoson wanted and wage gestapo style arrest at his home, slapping his wife. Nigeria goes mute because..
It's very bad to be a southerner in Nigeria.
Alex Ekwueme's hospital bill is disrespectfully sang like a nursery rhyme but Buhari's bills remain sacrosanct for security reasons..
To be a southerner is indeed a genetic default..
Court frees Boko Haram fighters captured at fronts for want of evidence, orders compensations and amnesty be paid. Same court continually incarcerates IPOB members for peaceful protest and evidence remains one licensed den gun that has never fired a cartridge since its production.
The crime is to be born a southerner!
Boko Harams kidnap 215 in Chibok, 110 in Dapchi, kill 208 in Yobe. Fulanis are not kidnappers. One Evans kidnaps in Lagos. Igbos are kidnappers and rapist.
To be a southerner in Nigeria is just a sin.
Fuel is N210. Subsidy of N1.4trn paid in 3 months. Muhammadu Buhari is not corrupt. The buck does not stop at the president because he is not AWARE. When fuel was N97. Subsidy of N3.8trn paid over 6years. Jonathan is corrupt.. The buck stops at the omniscient Jonathan's table..
To be a president from the south is very bad.
Buhari single handedly approves N1.0bn in one month for his cronies as security vote and point at Libyans. Nigerians agree. Goodluck Jonathan evidently approves fund for the purchase of arms. All panels attest to these purchases. Yet Jonathan is a thief.
Like he didn't know that to be a southerner is a crime..
Dasukigate recipients, 92%north.
Discovered stolen funds, 76% north.
Oil well and government cronies, 83% north.
APC looters list 88% southerners..
It is just too bad to be a southerner and indeed very good to be a northerner because of PDP vs APC bigotry..
Happy weekend to southern Nigeria..

Allegedly Northerners can go to Libya and collect their own... allegedly allegedly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by delishpot: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Your southern brothers are the ones selling themselves and each other short. Since they dont have sense of unity amd togetherness, and lack the desire to carry their people into better times let those who appreciate it use and enjoy it. Buhari 2019

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by sluk(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Sounds more like a poem. But who voted buhari into power and who will vote for his continuity in 2019, the south.

4 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2018
there are some truth in what u put up there bro

1 Like

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by ihitenansa: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
sadly true,... i met an ex army captain. a southerner. In the course of our discussions, he delved into how jonathan was the most corrupt n wicked thing after the devil himself.. he gave patience jonathan and alison as powerful examples.. apparently he knew nuffn about ibbs oil windfall, the abacha loots, objs siemens, Halliburton and a litany of other known and unknown atrocities in govt. after our discussions i left him gaping with self realisation. i personally hate jonathan myself, because of his corruption, incompetence and apparent lack of nerve, but i dont kid myself he is close to the worst we ever heard. his crime?

being a southern...

Minority!

3 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by hisgrace090: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
delishpot:
Your southern brothers are the ones selling themselves and each other short. Since they dont have sense of unity amd togetherness, and lack the desire to carry their people into better times let those who appreciate it use and enjoy it. Buhari 2019

The northerners are cornering everything while south east south west are busy bad mouthing each other non stop.

Our own disunity have no equal.

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2018
This is sarcastically funny. grin grin
Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by Zeromoney(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2018
As I will keep tell Yoruba Vs Igbo online warriors, I sorry for una.

Imagine what a United southern Nigeria can accomplish!
Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by musa234(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2018
But the ordinary northern man has been plagued with diseases, warped mentality, religion extremism, poverty and so many negative vices.. It's not all that rosy my Friend, the north has gained more in Nigeria but its effect has refused to attest on that bases

3 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by Herdsmen: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2018
E no mean.. na so..

Na why afons wan join northern Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by ventuek: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2018
The epistle is a hard truth made in heaven.
Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by lastmessenger: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2018
These are sad realities in Nigeria but the only time we had to do something useful for the east and south, our man goodluck went about building almajiri school all over the north while leaving the infrastructure in the south to decay.
Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by Cooly100: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Zeromoney:
As I will keep tell Yoruba Vs Igbo online warriors, I sorry for una.

Imagine what a United southern Nigeria can accomplish!

South cannot unite...

Read the below link and see that the Yorubas are most against the Igbos than the northerners.

https://www.nairaland.com/4453076/what-igbos-president-sowore

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by buchilino(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2018
delishpot:

KEEP CELEBRATING CRIMINALS
Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by phase1: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2018
This is why when I see an Easterner proclaiming one nigeria, I feel like strangulating the ignorant oaf.

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by jamace(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
Gbam!

He that has ears to hear, let them hear.

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
Meanwhile in Benue (North)

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
jamace:
Gbam!

He that has ears to hear, let them hear.

And under Abacha (North)

2 Likes

Re: Verily Verily I Say Unto You.. To Be A Northerner Is Very Good.. by romme2u: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
lipsrsealed

lalasticlala, is this a hate speech?

(1) (Reply)

Zaki Biam Boils Hot / SDP Gov.primary : Wild Jubilation In Osogbo,ife As Senator Omisore Wins / Ekweremadu Gives Update On His Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.