Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net (483 Views)

The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Edithme: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Shinystar.net is owned by a renowned Church to assist her members and the public at large. They pay interest on your investment immediately after 30 days. I have tried it and it works perfectly with the fear of GOD. I advice you all to try it out and see for yourself. I'm a living testimony of the benefits.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Lucious1: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Shinystar.net is great. I have benefited too. God protect and guide you all.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Melody73: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shinystar.net is very wonderful. With God fearing people, the world must change for good. Am very proud to say, it has also blessed me after just 30 days.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Sociologie(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shiny star is a fraudulent company, they want to use the word 'God' to lure unsuspected victims grin grin

Join at your own peril, that's my testimony tongue
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by lilydave: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
I better do ponzi than this,MMM and GHWX are better option,i lost my first million in that type of investment called DVL,affliated with a priest in Enugu state then
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by sunbracosun(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Confirmed 419ers.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by Nomen2001: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sociologie and Sunbracosun, Whatever is ur names, may God forgive u both. You can shut ur mouth, if u both don't have nothing to say rather than saying what u don't know. I have tried it. It is very real and good.
Re: Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net by dMODShavgonemad: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nomen2001:
Sociologie and Sunbracosun, Whatever is ur names, may God forgive u both. You can shut ur mouth, if u both don't have nothing to say rather than saying what u don't know. I have tried it. It is very real and good.
link

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoins To Us Or Buy From Us / Get 50% On Your Investmet In No Time / MMM News Digest [08.01.17]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.