Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer (73469 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
charge the man to court and give him the stiffest punishment... we have heard enough.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not a video vixen. I'm definitely not the one.
my dear, you guys looked alike papa smiley
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Blackfire(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Khd95:
na the person wet wan sue IGP be this,and he continue to sing like a parrot

Is actually a tactics to make so called evidences knocked out in court.... He will mix lies with truth..

Charge this guy to court or kill him... This media circus will backfire, already people are now getting tired of the whole shenanigans.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by daamazing(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
NLPsychologist:

"Evans Paracetamol" kwa cheesy

Are you kidding me or you are adulting me hehehehe...naija for you.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari Media Centre (BMC) and APC using Evans story to divert Nigerian's attention from our missing president.

Now the true question is...

We now know about Evans so where is Buhari?

#TeamFreeEvans
#TeamEvans

Free Who?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by softwerk(f): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Stupidity is when you get a SAN to defend you in court but still go ahead singing like a canary while in detension sad

Wetin the lawyer one defend you for?!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Blackfire(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
AntiWailer:
He just dey talk pro por pro

coward.

U will be surprised by next month...
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Consray(f): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
In a country like this whereby there is no job for the youth, in a country like this whereby you can't get a reasonable job because you aren't a graduate even when you have something upstairs. A country where even the graduates don't have job. What do you expect. I don't even blame Evans for using his brain, just do what soever you want to do to get the money, just do it to survive as far as you don't kill. Even our leaders they are also doing same without anyone questioning them. I hate this country called Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by godquality: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
HeOrShe:
I am tired of Evans Stories..

They should interview other criminals like Fashola, Amechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oshomole,

Am dame tired of this Evans this evans that
lol. When I started reading your comment I was hoping for something good but never expected it to be one of the best in this thread. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by LazyNairalander(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans again? Nairaland leave this dude matter nah

btw. Some folks will like this revelation tho!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by LazyNairalander(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Consray:
In a country like this whereby there is no job for the youth. In a country like this whereby you can't get a reasonable job because you aren't a graduate even when you have something upstairs. A country where even the graduates don't have job. What do expect. I don't even blame Evan for using his brain, just do what soever you want to do to get the money just do it to survive as far as you don't kill. Even our leaders they are also doing same without anyone questioning them. I hate this country called Nigeria!

am crying for your end already.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
my dear, you guys looked alike papa smiley
LOL, I've not seen the lady you're talking about.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I've not seen the lady you're talking about.
u should try watching the video of the song, its nice and I even asked my self where I met this lady from , the first time I watched the video.

I heard you're in Lagos currently, so many pple wanna meet you, I'd wait till when next you come.

What's the meaning of odo mimewa?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Seunpaul01(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
How can government stop kidnapping, drug trafficking and robbery in the country?

What a question! So Evans is now a special adviser on how to cub crimes in the Nation.

The journalist must be high on something.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Dekadet(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
May God forgive and help him sha. crime does not pay. please and please my people don't see your self as a 'sharp man' or any of that. He who have ears let him hear lipsrsealed

Just take a look at his jeans, it is now dirty and faded.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by authority2006(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari Media Centre (BMC) and APC using Evans story to divert Nigerian's attention from our missing president.

Now the true question is...

We now know about Evans so where is Buhari?

#TeamFreeEvans
#TeamEvans
Very simple, just gather your father, mother and siblings. I think you know where he's being kept.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Gofwane(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
HeOrShe:
I am tired of Evans Stories..

They should interview other criminals like Fashola, Amechi, Buhari, Tinubu, Oshomole,

Am dame tired of this Evans this evans that
o
Or they should interview you undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
As long as he didnt kill or waste a life and most of all confessed his crimes, and sins, i really think he should be forgiven. They should just sell all his properties and give back the funds belonging to those he kidnapped and maybe give him a jail sentence of about 3-5 years. It will really change his life for good, and still give him medical attention. We are all sinners before God and yet His son died for us on the cross of calvary. Even Jesus forgave the robbers beside him on the cross. I strongly believe that God has forgiven Evans already. There is no greater judgement than the one in the After Life. Its well. #TeamFreeEvans#

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by shenaxy: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hair don dey grow, u just start to dey resemble prisoner
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by superpauL(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
ho! u were not just into kidnapping, u also deal in drugs too. I wonder why security personnels are wasting time on prosecuting this guy?
shut up.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by whizzyleejr(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
A wealthy man can never be satisfied with his riches
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by kbright911(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
ho! u were not just into kidnapping, u also deal in drugs too. I wonder why security personnels are wasting time on prosecuting this guy?

It would surprise you to know that this guy will be released.. There are worst people than him working in our Government who are a very strong back up to him.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by akigbemaru: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Od31(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
it seems this guy is not in Jail oh, with the different outfit every time, how come journalist always have access to him, and granting interviews! Na wah for Nigerian police oh, or is there something more to all these drama and celebrity stunts there are making of this guy?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
If this is true then he's a liar... And not a good one at that. So many irregularities,,, he's trying so hard to shield a lot of people/things. His long term plan is probably to get a life sentence and break free hence he doesn't need extra enemies

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by adellam16(f): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kingjay5:
Evans thats the password, I knew this Front page straight.
dedicate this to all nairalanders who had love to comment before me.

kindly visit this site and thank me later.

www.collegegist.com.ng

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by adellam16(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/tribuneonlineng.com/i-prefer-kidnapping-bank-robbery-evans/amp/
come! Why d biography? Why promoting d guy? Give us news n update bout his pending trial not composition bout himself. Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
u should try watching the video of the song, its nice and I even asked my self where I met this lady from , the first time I watched the video.

I heard you're in Lagos currently, so many pple wanna meet you, I'd wait till when next you come.

What's the meaning of odo mimewa?
Okay, I'll watch it.

What makes you sure I'll be back?
I dont speak that particular language but odo is love.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, I'll watch it.

What makes you sure I'll be back?
I dont speak that particular language but odo is love.
thanks.

Well you can't remain in Ghana forever, will you? Surely you'll come back for one thing or the other. Even if you don't, I'll be spending Xmas in Ghana this year, so I'll touch to you when I do. smiley

So I guess "odo minewa" means my love.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
thanks.

Well you can't remain in Ghana forever, will you? Surely you'll come back for one thing or the other. Even if you don't, I'll be spending Xmas in Ghana this year, so I'll touch to you when I do. smiley

So I guess "odo minewa" means my love.
Surely, I won't. It depends on where you'll be spending it.

I just asked my mum and she said, it means, "you're my love".
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by ameri9ja: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
braimeddy:
Evans this...Evans that....abeg I don tire jare.

Click like if u knw u re also tired of this his stories....then share for otherwise

I love Evans stories. Can't get enough.
No one is forcing you to click it. HYPOCRITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.