Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer (73485 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Surely, I won't. It depends on where you'll be spending it.

I just asked my mum and she said, it means, "you're my love".
in Accra... Would that be cool for you?

I heard a foreigner who understands fanti is usually respected there. How true is that? I'd love to learn that too when I do come smiley
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
in Accra... Would that be cool for you?

I heard a foreigner who understands fanti is usually respected there. How true is that? I'd love to learn that too when I do come smiley
Yea, would be.

Lol, it's twi not fanti. You can't use a month or two to learn the twi language. I've not gotten a grip of it myself. sad
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, would be.

Lol, it's twi not fanti. You can't use a month or two to learn the twi language. I've not gotten a grip of it myself. sad
oh great then... I'd love banku with light soup sha, I have this madt obsession for ghana #CoversEyes smiley

Well I won't have to learn everything, just the basic words will do that would help with my day to day interactions with pple. smiley

Hope you'd be OK being my teacher?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
oh great then... I'd love banku with light soup sha, I have this madt obsession for ghana #CoversEyes smiley

Well I won't have to learn everything, just the basic words will do that would help with my day to day interactions with pple. smiley

Hope you'd be OK being my teacher?
Banku with light soup is the worst combo I've ever heard. undecided

I'll be the most terrible teacher ever.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Banku with light soup is the worst combo I've ever heard. undecided

I'll be the most terrible teacher ever.
lol...really? lipsrsealed I really never had any Ghanian meal my dear so I guess you know the best combo...

So what combo do you have in mind?

I don't mind. As long as you don't keep a cane aside lol grin I'm sure it will be fun and okay to be your student smiley
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by shegoly(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
this man don change cloth sha
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...really? lipsrsealed I really never had any Ghanian meal my dear so I guess you know the best combo...

So what combo do you have in mind?

I don't mind. As long as you don't keep a cane aside lol grin I'm sure it will be fun and okay to be your student smiley
LOL, maybe people eat banku with light soup, but it's mainly fufu we have with light soup. You can have banku with okro, pepper (shito), groundnut soup, Palm nut soup, etc.....

I dont know what I'm going to teach you. I don't really know the language. tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, maybe people eat banku with light soup, but it's mainly fufu we have with light soup. You can have banku with okro, pepper (shito), groundnut soup, Palm nut soup, etc.....

I dont know what I'm going to teach you. I don't really know the language. tongue
you know what's best my dear...palm nut soup.. Mmmm! That sounds great to the ears and I'm sure it would taste awesome to the mouth as well grin I'll have that with banku then grin I'm sure you're an awesome Cook wink

You're trying to gimme problem abi, I want to learn from you or no one else tongue grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you know what's best my dear...palm nut soup.. Mmmm! That sounds great to the ears and I'm sure it would taste awesome to the mouth as well grin I'll have that with banku then grin I'm sure you're an awesome Cook wink

You're trying to gimme problem abi, I want to learn from you or no one else tongue grin
Yea, plamnut is similar to Nigeria's "ofe aku". So I'm sure you've an idea. I'm still learning Ghana's delicacies, I'm not a pro yet.

You've nothing to learn from me na, me sef wants to learn.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, plamnut is similar to Nigeria's "ofe aku". So I'm sure you've an idea. I'm still learning Ghana's delicacies, I'm not a pro yet.

You've nothing to learn from me na, me sef wants to learn.
you're even familier with Nigerian delicacies..wow! Thats so cool...ofe akwu is the name in IBO and that's my local language grin... Even though you're learning, at least you can learn ofe akwu before December nah lol...that's what I asked for tongue

Would you love to learn IBO language? I'd be more than honoured to be your teacher grin

OK, since you don't wanna tech me one of your languages, let's just say I'm coming to teach you mine grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you're even familier with Nigerian delicacies..wow! Thats so cool...ofe akwu is the name in IBO and that's my local language grin... Even though you're learning, at least you can learn ofe akwu before December nah lol...that's what I asked for tongue

Would you love to learn IBO language? I'd be more than honoured to be your teacher grin

OK, since you don't wanna tech me one of your languages, let's just say I'm coming to teach you mine grin grin
LOL, I'm still struggling with my language, I'm not ready to add another burden. Igbo language is more complex than Yoruba. Since I understand Yoruba already, I think I'm good. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I'm still struggling with my language, I'm not ready to add another burden. Igbo language is more complex than Yoruba. Since I understand Yoruba already, I think I'm good. grin
come on babe...you no like me ni?

You been looking for a way to push me off sha which is unfair embarassed
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by chrisbrown20(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
ho! u were not just into kidnapping, u also deal in drugs too. I wonder why security personnels are wasting time on prosecuting this guy?
dnt be too harsh on him,GOD WOULD EPP HIS LIFE
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
come on babe...you no like me ni?

You been looking for a way to push me off sha which is unfair embarassed
LOL, ofcos I'm not. tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, ofcos I'm not. tongue
so I'm welcomed right grin

I can come abi tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
so I'm welcomed right grin

I can come abi tongue
As long as you've a place to stay. wink
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
As long as you've a place to stay. wink
stubborn girl grin

I'll sure have a place to stay, as long as you'd come visiting tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
stubborn girl grin

I'll sure have a place to stay, as long as you'd come visiting tongue
LOL, I'll be in school. And mummy taught me not to visit strangers. tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm no stranger and you know it, you can't spend Christmas in school tongue

I won't let you win this case grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Kondomatic(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'm no stranger and you know it, you can't spend Christmas in school tongue

I won't let you win this case grin
Yea, I'll spend Christmas in church. tongue
Watch me win this case. cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57964544][/quote]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Kondomatic(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017

Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I'll spend Christmas in church. tongue
Watch me win this case. cheesy
lol...you stubborn sha... grin

Well I won't mind going to church with you to spend the Xmas. I even forgot to tell you I'm born again smiley so feel relaxed around me my dear.

Wouldnt you like your meal to be the first Ghanian meal I'd ever taste? wink
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...you stubborn sha... grin

Well I won't mind going to church with you to spend the Xmas. I even forgot to tell you I'm born again smiley so feel relaxed around me my dear.

Wouldnt you like your meal to be the first Ghanian meal I'd ever taste? wink
LOL, okay.

I doubt that'll be possible tho. So you won't eat until you see me?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57964929][/quote]Sorry. kiss
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, okay.

I doubt that'll be possible tho. So you won't eat until you see me?
I'll eat at the airport before flight takes off. Just don't say no to this gentle nice guy smiley
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'll eat at the airport before flight takes off. Just don't say no to this gentle nice guy smiley
So I'll be picking you at the airport? grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
So I'll be picking you at the airport? grin
I don't know if that will be okay by you but it will be cool if you come smiley

So what you say my dear?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I don't know if that will be okay by you but it will be cool if you come smiley

So what you say my dear?
I say nothing for now. smiley
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I say nothing for now. smiley
they say when a guy makes advances towards a lady and she says "nothing" then it means "continue or yes or okay" grin

So I'd say your answer is "okay" wink
Re: Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
they say when a guy makes advances towards a lady and she says "nothing" then it means "continue or yes or okay" grin

So I'd say your answer is "okay" wink
I'm different, don't think what works with others will work for me. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.