Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness (16437 Views)

Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open / ''Ibrahim Magu Is Going Nowhere'' - Osinbajo Declares (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by DieBuhari: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
What of Fulani Friday?

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by Arrester171(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
No be only tax name taxi
Idoits the kind thunderstorm way go fire unable ba, e still the 75% completed

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Well I think this is for business men and private companies. Civil servants have theirs automatically deducted from their salaries. I hope I'm right?
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chai...!!!
See shallow comments all through.

I'm tempted to agree with observation that nairaland has been permeated with kids and half illiterates. SMH.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by centvin008(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tax on #18k minimum wage that's less than €20 a month, shame!!

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by femo122: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Task us well sir
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by israosita8(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
many won't like this, me included
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by texazzpete(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
TRUTH2020:
THE COUNTRY IS AT THE VERGE OF COLLAPSING AND THIS ONE IS TALKING ABOUT TAX, tax from the already suffering Nigerians that find it hard to feed? This government no get conscience

Well one Nigeria for u

Don't be a silly child. Whatever happens, you need to pay your tax. We have challenges getting everyone to pay their fair share and yet some of you are working hard to discourage others from paying.

Whether or not anyone is struggling to feed, they HAVE to pay their taxes.
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by Seunpaul01(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's brain
Good move
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by unaaron75(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
what nonsense, is he trying to be constantly reminding us that they re doing nothing with the tax we're paying undecided undecided

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by OddBall(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
If I see any Tax Collector near my House ehn!....The money you got from oil we have not seen the result. You now want to use my money to finance your useless Administration.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by LazyNairalander(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
The only only declaration Nigerian's want is ''officially pmb is dead'' the cow rearers will come after me, NOW!
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by adetes: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Where is d money to pay tax ?

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by mekaboy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Which day will be government honesty day?

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by LazyNairalander(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
texazzpete:

Don't be a silly child. Whatever happens, you need to pay your tax. We have challenges getting everyone to pay their fair share and yet some of you are working hard to discourage others from paying.

Goan siddon on the next available public latrine.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by LazyNairalander(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
I smell buhari hospital bill.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by FLYFIRE(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
texazzpete:

You MUST be silly to call someone silly...silly man. Has all the taxes in Lagos given people portable drinking water?

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by davillian(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tax us for what? For the security,abi for the good roads, abi for electricity, abi for the water. As long as the government has failed on all area of basic amenities. I will not pay tax and will continue to evade it with every opportunity I get.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by lonelydora: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tax that the corrupt FIRS share among themselves?

Hierarchy of corruption in Nigeria
1. NNPC
2. CUSTOMS
3. FIRS
4.NDDC

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by arthurous(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
According to BBC news Nigerian president has been spending 4000 pounds on daily basis for parking space of presidential air craft for 50days.then VP is here taxing us more money to pay. Government tax poor Nigerians to sponsor there franboyant life style.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by obonujoker(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cursed sorrowful government....

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by damula(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
The VAIDS program was launched today 29th June 2017 and it's goal is to register and regularise tax payment of companies, business names and individuals who receive income in Nigeria or rent income from monies earned in Nigeria held in international communities.

#VAIDS offers cover on interest accrued and penalties on unpaid taxes where parties can:
1.Enjoy change of ownership for properties held in other names.
2. Would not suffer tax audits or face prosecution.

These scheme is opened for 9months after which prosecutors would be held liable and face the wrath of the law.

#taxthursday is real

Oluwadamiloladebo@gmail.com
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by stevecantrell: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Im glad we are now beginning to think critically about this govt and its insatiable anti-peopletax policy.

If Lagosians held gov. Tinubu more accountable during his time, it wouldnt have gotten this bad

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by translux(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
This administration has lost direction

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by iamjavadem(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
pittoilet:
The acting president of Nigeria in person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo declared every Thursday as #TaxThursday starting from today for tax enlightenment and awareness.

The Twitter account of the Nigerian Presidency said in a tweet below

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-declares-every-thursday-taxthursday-tax-awareness/
My lazy ass can only be interested if its a public holiday. Next.

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by sylviaeo(f): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
michoim:

Which kind comment be this?
Error 502 no let d comment show. I modified it
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by 9japride(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tax for more money for the boys. The money from taxation will be used to buy more SUV for unproductive agencies and traveling allowance for government officials. Apc and propaganda are best of friends. They should show us results with the little they have gotten, with that it will give us morale to get involve in taxation. What pains me most is when u hear the government says we are loosing billions from oil industry when there is an issue with militants or Nigeria ports authority when they are doing maintenance

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by profcanada(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
capital communication limited offer digital speed limit device designed for commercial transporter, private individual, schools buses, churches, oil tanker vehicles, garages, businesses, interested individuals to enhance vehicle safety and security on the roads. Speed limit device ensure that your vehicle does not exceed regulatory limits without compromising your vehicle performance. For purchase and installation. Call us on 07034632176
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by profcanada(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
capital communication limited offer digital speed limit device designed for commercial transporter, private individual, schools buses, churches, oil tanker vehicles, garages, businesses, interested individuals to enhance vehicle safety and security on the roads. Speed limit device ensure that your vehicle does not exceed regulatory limits without compromising your vehicle performance. For purchase and installation. Call us on 07034632176
Interested vendors can contact me through the number above
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by GuntersChain(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
fund raising for 2019 election don start. Tax don come

Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by fasbat(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
pittoilet:
The acting president of Nigeria in person of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo declared every Thursday as #TaxThursday starting from today for tax enlightenment and awareness.

The Twitter account of the Nigerian Presidency said in a tweet below

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-declares-every-thursday-taxthursday-tax-awareness/
The crux of NIGERIA's tax problem is majorly with the elites,politicians and wealthy individuals. The above listed dont pay the real and normal tax,if most elites pay their taxes,honestly things would have been much easier for the lower rung of d society to join in d crusade. TAX THE WEALTHY THE MORE,THEY FLAUNT THEIR WEALTH WITHOUT COMMENSURATE TAXES!
Re: Osinbajo Declares Every Thursday #TaxThursday For Tax Awareness by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why not say Buhari declared every Thursday tax awareness and enlightenment day Mumus.

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman / Nureini Jimoh's Chamber Sealed For Representing Shekarau APC Faction / Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria.