Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly (788 Views)

Student Walks 20 Miles To New Job – So CEO Gifts Him A Car (pics) / Please I'm Really In Need Of A Job So I Can Treat My Sick Mum / Become An Internationally Certified Engineer With City And Guilds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly by ItsTime4me(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
I had always had a strong passion for the field of well engineering. Although, I've not gotten the opportunity to work in that field, I have undergone self-development in that area. As such I have an IWCF certification. Also, because I have an excellent and willing ability to learn, I have an impeccable knowledge in the following areas:
* Well control
* Well completions
* Artificial lift
* Drilling operations.
Please nairanlers, I need someone to come to my aid with a job in any of these areas, so as to improve my experience. Thanks for reading.
Re: An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItsTime4me:
I had always had a strong passion for the field of well engineering. Although, I've not gotten the opportunity to work in that field, I have undergone self-development in that area. As such I have an IWCF certification. Also, because I have an excellent and willing ability to learn, I have an impeccable knowledge in the following areas:
* Well control
* Well completions
* Artificial lift
* Drilling operations.
Please nairanlers, I need someone to come to my aid with a job in any of these areas, so as to improve my experience. Thanks for reading.
Many of you waste money going for these courses. Some of the organisers of these courses will not even advise properly all because of their selfish gains. A course as this requires experience.... real hands on experience. If you perhaps get a Job in the industry, most employers do sponsor for courses as these. It may be hard for you to break into the industry now given the situation of things but nothing is impossible. A course in project management would have been better. if you have the time and resource, go for that. All the best in your pursuits.
Re: An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly by EdoBoy90(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mr Op or Engineer,

What is your discipline?

what is the meaning of IWCF?

Maybe I could help if you're serious.

IWCF is not a criteria to get a job.

An engineer shouldn't focus all his or her attentions in the oil sector only and he or she must be dynamic.

Focusing your mind in the oil industry limits your chances to work in other sectors.

Tell me your discipline and let us start from there.

2 Likes

Re: An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly by Iykolysis: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
IWCF means International Well Control Forum. It's an international body that regulates, tests and certify personnel in Drilling Operation, Sub-Sea, Sub_Surface, Well Control and Completion, etc. It's designed for people who are already working to find a platform to be
trained and their competency level, in turn, certified. It's headquarters is in the UK, but they train people in-country via strong accreditated centres in Lagos, Abuja and PH.

1 Like

Re: An IWCF Certified Engineer Needs A Job So Badly by ItsTime4me(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks man.
majekdom2:
Many of you waste money going for these courses. Some of the organisers of these courses will not even advise properly all because of their selfish gains. A course as this requires experience.... real hands on experience. If you perhaps get a Job in the industry, most employers do sponsor for courses as these. It may be hard for you to break into the industry now given the situation of things but nothing is impossible. A course in project management would have been better. if you have the time and resource, go for that. All the best in your pursuits.

(1) (Reply)

. / Operation Manager Needed / Direct Sales Executive Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.