Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-trick At Home. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-trick At Home. (317 Views)

Breaking! Ronaldo Scores His 34th Free-kick For Madrid As Galaticos Win FIFA Clu / Ecuador Vs Argentina. Marvelous Messi Messes Up Ecuador With A Hat-trick. / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Brace Against Apoel Nicosia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-trick At Home. by uneeking(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
World Best Footballer for the year 2016, Cristiano Ronaldo has scored yet another hat-trick – this time around on the home front – as he announced to the world the arrival of a set of twins for his family. He now has a total of three beautiful kids in his family.

Even though the rumours had been around for quite some time about the event, he had refused to confirm it until yesterday after Portugal lost out to Chile in the 2017 FIFA Confederations match and he had to take a leave to see his set of twins.

In his own words, Cristiano Ronaldo said; “I was with the national team, giving my everything as always, despite knowing my children had been born.

“Unfortunately, we couldn’t reach our main sporting objective, but I am certain we will continue to make the Portuguese people happy.

“The president of the Portuguese Football Federation and the national team manager were considerate towards me and it is something which I will never forget.

“I am very happy to finally be with my children for the first time.”

In confirmation of Cristiano’s statement, the Portuguese Football Association released a statement of its own appreciating the player’s selfless service to the country.

The statement read; “The president of the Portuguese Football Association and the manager were informed before the Confederations Cup that the national captain Cristiano Ronaldo had become a father.”

“The player, despite knowing about the birth of his children, decided to stay with the national team, which is a gesture we want to highlight.

“The President of the Portuguese Football Association and the manager understand that, having failed to win the Confederations Cup, we had to release the player so that he could finally go and meet his children.”

We at the Uneekomunikations use this opportunity to celebrate with Cristiano Ronaldo and family on this wonderful occasion and wish them the very best.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-cristiano-ronaldo-scores-a-hat-trick-at-home/

(1) (Reply)

New Bbm Group. / Photos: Peace Mass Bus Crushes Man To Death In Enugu / Monday Inpiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.