Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos (1828 Views)

Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) / Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
A former militant turned pilot was the rave of the moment after flying passengers aboard a flight to Owerri, Imo State. The young man identified as John Paul Nku and a first officer with Air Peace - is a beneficiary of the Amnesty programme organized for ex-militants in the Niger Delta region. He reportedly underwent his training in Jordan.

Sharing the photos online, Wabiye Idoniboyeobu wrote;

So the guys name is John Paul Nku. A first officer with Air Peace. Smooth flight. You need to see the look on people's faces when the information trickled out that it was an Amnesty Beneficiary in the Cockpit. Everyone wanted a picture with him...

Amnesty is working. Let's give the boys a chance.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/passengers-excited-former-militant-turned-pilot-flies-owerri-photos.html

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by eezeribe(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
I hope the government did not certify them hurriedly,just to make a name... Before we start hearing of plane crashes and hijacks.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by MDsambo: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
All thanks to Yar'adua

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by eezeribe(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
All thanks to Yar'adua
That's right...but good people don't last in Nigeria.RIP to a good man.

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
One of Jonathan's many legacies but the dead vegetable in London mortuary is destroying them

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is complete display of idiocy and misplaced priority.
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by MDsambo: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
One of Jonathan's many legacies but the dead vegetable in London mortuary is destroying them

Jonathan?

did you just say Jonathan?

This is the legacy of Yar'adua. Don't tell me you were just a kid then.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Jonathan?

did you just say Jonathan?

This is the legacy of Yar'adua. Don't tell me you were just a kid then.
But when we say its osibanjo you are quick to remind me its buhari/osibanjo ticket see your phoolish sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by cumbak60: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
This guy too fresh to be ex militant. undecided
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by MDsambo: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

But when we say its osibanjo you are quick to remind me its buhari/osibanjo ticket see your phoolish sense

Thats there bussines, I'm not supporting Buhari/Osinbanjo
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by CplusJason: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Not here to argue with fools.....

God bless GEJ.

God bless the Niger Delta Republic

1 Like

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by ScotsReferendum: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
cumbak60:
This guy too fresh to be ex militant. undecided

Me self dey look at the person wey claim former militant

That guy never handle cutlass before.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by Nutase: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hijack
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
He is still a militant; DSS still keep him under watch before the plane go enter NASS complex one day grin

"He reportedly underwent his training in Jordan."
- Looks like an ISIS prone state undecided
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Even though GEJ failed in infrastructures for the SS/SE, but he tried so much in human development. Alot of experts now just that no market to employ most of them
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by laudate: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A former militant turned pilot was the rave of the moment after flying passengers aboard a flight to Owerri, Imo State. The young man identified as John Paul Nku and a first officer with Air Peace - is a beneficiary of the Amnesty programme organized for ex-militants in the Niger Delta region. He reportedly underwent his training in Jordan.

Sharing the photos online, Wabiye Idoniboyeobu wrote;

So the guys name is John Paul Nku. A first officer with Air Peace. Smooth flight. You need to see the look on people's faces when the information trickled out that it was an Amnesty Beneficiary in the Cockpit. Everyone wanted a picture with him...

Amnesty is working. Let's give the boys a chance.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/passengers-excited-former-militant-turned-pilot-flies-owerri-photos.html

Chai!! Are you saying this small fine boy was one of the militants carrying guns and blowing up pipelines in the creeks? shocked Na wa, o!
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by Chiaka(f): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fine guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by Heromaniaa: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
He should go and fly Buhari home. Fly him through Bermud triangle to cut the journey short
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by Countersam(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
We all know there was a lot of fraud in the amnesty program, like people using their connection to put in names of friends and relations who werent part of any agitation just ti benefit from the monthly payments and overseas education. I hooe this isnt the case here....
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by sunsewa16: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
bravo to yaradua,a man with free and unbiased spirit,not the revengeful and biased elder we have now that pluck us into national crisis we have now with his hate specch and provocative appointments on top destroying the economy.
Re: Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos by chymer(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
I hope the government did not certify them hurriedly,just to make a name... Before we start hearing of plane crashes and hijacks.

Hey
Do swallow such negativity, and look at the big picture. Come on!

Though, I doubt if the real militants do actually benefited from the programme. I see politicians fronting their sons and daughters as militants.

Just my opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Is Everything Ok With Rochas Okorocha? / 2019: Bola Tinubu In Closed-door Meeting With David Mark In Abuja / Eckankar, AMORC, Muslims, Traditionalists, Demand Worship Halls From Gov Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.