Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) (37783 Views)

Former Militant Leader Ateke Tom Crowned King In Niger Delta / Passengers Excited As Former Militant Turned Pilot Flies Them To Owerri. Photos / Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Angelanest: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
The man in the picture is a former Niger Delta militant who he lost a hand during the "Struggle". Fortunately for him and other Youths from the region; the Presidential Amnesty Programme, under the leadership of Brigadier General Paul Boroh, helped him in achieving his dream of being an entrepreneur...

The young man now has a well stocked Poultry, and makes lots of cash daily from it - something he never believed he could achieve.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/former-militant-lost-hand-struggle-becomes-entrepreneur-photos.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Usjimy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lucky to be alive with a 'short sleeve' as a reminder.

Lesson from the creeks.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy for him.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
What kind of struggle that made them give you short sleeve
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017

Life threw him stone, but used it to build mansion

11 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
bless
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by binsanni(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
no food for lazy man. God bless your hustle man.
i doff cap for you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai!
Terrible reminder of the 'struggle'

5 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Onbelivable(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lest we forget: Under Buhari's watch, EFCC returned 48 houses belonging to Timipre Sylva that was seized during GEJ's era due to corruption

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Intellad(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
good for him.... my boyfriend want to kill me with his big dick ... my big ass is on fire....
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by pmc01(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
That woman abi na reporter couldn't even hide her obvious disgust. How "professional"!

31 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Promismike(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Believe me Niger Delta would have been like Dubai or Singapore if their wasn't any forced one Nigeria.

This is one of the too many failings of one Nigeria. I keep wondering how Niger delta will look like if at all it gets its own republic.

Congrats my brother your fight was not in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Samusu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
i am impressed
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by HalfAmazing(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
The Interviewer sef...See as she kip face

9 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by pmc01(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Onbelivable:
Lest we forget: Under Buhari's watch, EFCC returned 48 houses belonging to Timipre Sylva that was seized during GEJ's era due to corruption

So we should join EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Noblebrown7(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice cool
Look at the face of the woman holding the mic for him tho grin

6 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by zmar(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
Happy for him.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by effemmzy: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
At least, with this new enterprise, he can give his children a better opportunity than he had and also inspire his community. The lord be with him.

2 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by juniorboy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Stay away from militancy the outcome is not always good.

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Turks: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
He had to lose a limb to know what’s what..Pity

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Intellad:
good for him.... my boyfriend want to kill me with his big dick ... my big ass is on fire....
gay hell is real and ur hell will be different from buhari and APC own

5 Likes

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na these ones suffer for the struggle. Asari and Co enjoyed.

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by Greatidonis: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Onbelivable:
No big small thing oh

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by admax(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
I am so happy for him! btw, why is this lady frowning?

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by bmos(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Intellad:

What concern ya ass with a long sleeved man who turned entrepreneur? Keep ya ass to your self woman.
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by busjeep: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
After u lost ur hand, then your head suddenly becomes correct to own a poultry grin

1 Like

Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
people in the south really nee education,
i can't imagine a grown up with sneses can risk his life and join militancy
Igbos and biafrans should take a lessons from this man's life.
this people need education more than anything
pathetic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.