Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Who Are You Deceiving? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are You Deceiving? (359 Views)

Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! / Who Are You Deceiving? / Who Are You Deceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Deceiving? by NoWorries7(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
how can you call yourself a servant of GOD, without following his will for your life? You see many young pastors living their churches, to open their own ministry because of money, without asking your lord, his opinion... Why leave your church? When JESUS CHRIST is the foundation, when we're all builders, through the grace of GOD. And when you call upon him, he won't answer. Temptation will come and you will fall... This is the main reasons while most pastors fail...
Our Lord and saviour, JESUS CHRIST, came to serve, and not to be served... He said:
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Matthew:20:25-28

The first thing every born-again should do is to ask GOD-What is thy will for my life, lead on and I will follow... For with you is the fountain of Life, and in your light will I see light... For when he leads and you follows... who is that, that can hurt you... And when you call on him, he will answer.

Some people, doesn't know what being a servant means... Any man or woman that calls him/ herself a prophet or a prophetess is not of GOD... Yes...

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Deceiving? by NoWorries7(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iron sharpens iron... We are all one in Christ JESUS, with different gifts and callings...

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Deceiving? by NoWorries7(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
For God is GREATLY to be feared, in the Assembly of Saints... Not with one or two SAINTS, but assembly...When to or more are gathered in his name, he is there...

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Deceiving? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Very interesting...
You are right. Church attendance is important...iron sharpens iron.
Not to bash Christianity, because I'm a follower of Christ, but people are so obsessed with titles....yet have corrupt hearts. I just don't get the obsession. Most people who are called don't even want to do what they are called to do.
Yet....there are many that self-proclaim to have certain spiritual gifts/titles.
Just be a humble & sincere servant of God....and allow Him to be pleased with you...and stop showing out for folks' attention.
It's that innate desire that humans have to "be" worshiped (pride/vanity) and "to" worship something other than the Creator.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those words will be said to many "professed" Christians....sadly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Photos: People Queue Up In Church To Collect 'miracle' Wonder Water In Benue / House Help/ House Maid Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.