Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! (3448 Views)

Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Prophetic vision and warning: TB Joshua deceiving anointed ministers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12130788_capturetbjoshuawithapostledaniel_jpegbcb6bdf17c64f2ebe9818fbfbed628f6

The Lord Jesus was speaking to me this night: TB Joshua is planning to “help” anointed servants of God. He will pretend to be genuine, targeting true servants of God, so they will submit under him as a “great prophet."

TB Joshua has already deceived numerous ministers with a true calling of God, but now he will target more — he wants a new round! When you submit under TB Joshua, and profess him as a prophet or your spiritual father, you're simultaneously (unknowingly) giving up your calling and the anointing over your life.

False prophets like TB Joshua are working hard to deceive the truly anointed men and women of God, because these are the only ones that can challenge him and his occultism.

As a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, I'm warning everyone with a true calling of God today: Don't be beguiled by this satanic priest, TB Joshua. He might seem sincere and genuine, but we know by the Word of God that false prophets and apostles disguise themselves as angels of light, meaning that they will seem to be true servants of the Gospel.

Take time to pray and ask the God of Israel to reveal to you the hidden things. Jeremiah 33:3 reads, «call me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.»

BE VERY VIGILANT!

Apostle Daniel Haugerud
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2020
Who knows this Apostle? , never heard his name or the works of his faith he professes. We all can see that of TB JOSHUA, the devil can't fight against himself,because he has come to steal, kill and destroy. If TB JOSHUA is of the devil and he's still prospering for the past 30 years with various degree of trials and persecutions he has received and still standing, then i wish to serve that devil. Those who claim to be true men of God should show me their works too sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Who knows this Apostle? , never heard his name or the works of his faith he professes. We all can see that of TB JOSHUA, the devil can't fight against himself,because he has come to steal, kill and destroy. If TB JOSHUA is of the devil and he's still prospering for the past 30 years with various degree of trials and persecutions he has received and still standing, then i wish to serve that devil. Those who claim to be true men of God should show me their works too sad undecided

The problem of Nigerian "Christianity" in a short write-up. The "if it works, then it's of God" mentality. I wonder what Christ meant by false prophets nearly deceiving the elect in Matt 24.

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The problem of Nigerian "Christianity" in a short write-up. The "if it works, then it's of God" mentality. I wonder what Christ meant by false prophets nearly deceiving the elect in Matt 24.

Then tell me how else to identify a true Prophet or are you implying we paint anyone who makes it work with the same brush of "they're all fake". Were all true Prophets not persecuted in the Bible? Why do we quote a portion of the Bible and leave the rest just to back up our preconceived notion about someone?
Does God no longer send Prophet as of old?
Why do we condemn what we don't understand or can't prove? One thing I know is that labeling God's works as devilish because of ignorance , thereby giving God's glory to Satan is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. A house divided against itself shall not stand...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Then tell me how else to identify a true Prophet or are you implying we paint anyone who makes it work with the same brush of "they're all fake". We're all true Prophets not persecuted in the Bible? Why do we quote a portion of the Bible and leave the rest just to back up our preconceived notion about someone?
Why do we condemn what we don't understand or can't prove? One thing I know is that labeling God's works as devilish because of ignorance , thereby giving God's glory to Satan is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. A house divided against itself shall not stand...

The prophets of old we're men who were descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who God choose and sent out from among His people, Israel, on behalf of, and to His people Israel. There were no foreigners chosen as prophets under the Old Covenant definition of " prophets". So, no, God never sent out prophets of "Old" in Nigeria and He still does not do that to do this(the old covenant is everlasting).

It is indeed a good thing to read and consider the entirety of Scripture when Judging these things, as every portion is beneficial to helping one better understand God's message and piece together the truth of our existence.

Since Jesus Christ is our Salvation, through Him some are gifted with the gift of Prophecy but they are not governed by rules of the Old Covenant but the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ. What does this mean? it means every one who is a follower of Jesus Christ, regardless of the gift claimed, is bound by the same set of rules. Persons who do not obey those rules/commmandments are indeed not of Jesus Christ.

What does all this mean? According to Jesus Christ, the way to know if prophet is His or Not His, is to examine the fruit of the person. If the person does not obey the teachings and commands of Jesus Christ, that person does not belong to Him. John, the apostle, put it in a year subtle way when He said something like, " if anyone says he loves Jesus Christ, but does not obey His commandments, that person is a liar and the truth(Jesus Christ) does not live in such a person".
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lol, see how you are doing free advert for Senior Prophet T.B Joshua. You cannot call yourself a true christian without facing trials of all kinds. Well, Jesus promises to see us through in all our challenges.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Then tell me how else to identify a true Prophet or are you implying we paint anyone who makes it work with the same brush of "they're all fake". We're all true Prophets not persecuted in the Bible? Why do we quote a portion of the Bible and leave the rest just to back up our preconceived notion about someone?

I personally don't follow prophets, GOs or any of that spiritual father stuff. So, I'm not into wanting to know whether you are a true prophet or not. I have my Bible and a relationship with God (which is though not perfect, but God is helping). But when it comes to TB Joshua there were past events that have red flags about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2020
AdeniyiA:

The bolded in your statement above proves this apostle right as you have just given up your calling and anointing over your life to the devil. undecided
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I personally don't follow prophets, GOs or any of that spiritual father stuff. So, I'm not into wanting to know whether you are a true prophet or not. I have my Bible and a relationship with God (which is though not perfect, but God is helping). But when it comes to TB Joshua there were past events that have red flags about him.

Red flags? Who has the right to judge/place red flags? Who can explain how God uses His Prophets? How does God see your red flags? We see things differently and human views are most times subjective
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The bolded in your statement above proves this apostle right as you have just given up your calling and anointing over your life to the devil. undecided

Go and watch his TV to see his works of faith, show of love and listen to his sermons, and then come back to give us your divinely inspired assessment.

In all my Christian life, his ministry has taught me the meaning of love and practical Christianity and many more.
Many have judged him from afar due to hearsays and they never tried to find out themselves

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Ehiscotch(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
I normally don't get into discussions about Pastors and false prophets but the Bible says:

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The truth is so many Churchgoers don't know the Bible so they are swayed and deceived by the works that they see. Many of them are hypnotized by the aura and charisma of these pastors that they are blindsided because they have failed to "test every spirit".

If it was based on works or miracles Paul would not warn of the "preaching of another gospel".

2 Timothy 4:2-3 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

So do not judge not by his congregation or his withstanding of "persecution". For even the "falsest" of teachers have the largest congregation.

Search your scriptures for the truth and follow those who teach it.

Acts 17:10-11 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Matthew 7:13-24 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Red flags? Who has the right to judge/place red flags? Who can explain how God uses His Prophets? How does God see your red flags? We see things differently and human views are most times subjective

So if you catch your GO around midnight with a white Calabash your reaction will be "I'm not in the place to judge", then you continue following him? Do you know what the term "red flag" means? Why was Jesus asking His disciples to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees? What sort of blind people are calling themselves "Christians" these days?!

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Mydockay: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
TB Joshua has helped many.... Who have you helped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Go and watch his TV to see his works of faith, show of love and listen to his sermons, and then come back to give us your divinely inspired assessment.

Do you walk by sight or by faith? Do you know that you can be hypnotised by his television programmes?

AdeniyiA:

In all my Christian life, his ministry has taught me the meaning of love and practical Christianity and many more.
Many have judged him from afar due to hearsays and they never tried to find out themselves

Why don't you tell me how much love a poultry breeder has for his chicks?

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by petra1(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The prophets of old we're men who were descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who God choose and sent out from among His people, Israel, on behalf of, and to His people Israel. There were no foreigners chosen as prophets under the Old Covenant definition of " prophets". So, no, God never sent out prophets of "Old" in Nigeria and He still does not do that to do this(the old covenant is everlasting).

Wrong, Enoch was a prophet likewise Lamec Abraham and many Patriacs of the Bible. Balaam was a prophet but he was a Moabite. Prophecy is by the holy spirit . You don't have to be a jew to prophesy . Peter ministered to gentiles and they prophesied

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one[b] in Christ Jesus.[/b]

Act 2:17 — Act 2:18
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:]

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Aug 17, 2020
petra1:

Wrong, Enoch was a prophet likewise Lamec Abraham and many Patriacs of the Bible. Balaam was a prophet but he was a Moabite. Prophecy is by the holy spirit . You don't have to be a jew to prophesy . Peter ministered to gentiles and they prophesied

[color=#770077[b]Galatians 3:28[/b]
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Act 2:17 — Act 2:18
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:][/color]
The men you mentioned have nothing to do with the old Covenant though. Read Deuteronomy 18, where God put down rules on who He would have as prophets.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by petra1(m): 1:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The men you mentioned have nothing to do with the old Covenant though. Read Deuteronomy 18, where God put down rules on who He would have as prophets.

The Old covenant was already instituted while Balaam Prophesied
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2020
petra1:

no. Balaam was not even a prophet of God.

Deuteronomy 18 vs 14-19
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. “You will force the other nations out of your land. They listen to people who use magic and try to tell the future. But the Lord your God will not let you do these things.
15. The Lord your God will send to you a prophet. This prophet will come from among your own people, and he will be like me. You must listen to him.
16. God will send you this prophet because that is what you asked him to do. When you were gathered together at Mount Horeb, you became frightened and said, ‘Don’t let us hear the voice of the Lord our God again! Don’t let us see that great fire or we will die!’
17. “The Lord said to me, ‘What they ask for is good.
18. I will send them a prophet like you. This prophet will be one of their own people. I will tell him what he must say, and he will tell the people everything I command.
19. This prophet will speak for me, and I will punish anyone who refuses to listen to my commands.’
20. “But a prophet might say something that I did not tell him to say. And he might tell people that he is speaking for me. If this happens, that prophet must be killed. Also a prophet might come that speaks for other gods. That prophet must also be killed.
21. You might be thinking, ‘How can we know if something a prophet says is not from the Lord?’
22. If a prophet says he is speaking for the Lord, but what he says does not happen, you will know that the Lord did not say it. You will know that this prophet was speaking his own ideas. You don’t need to be afraid of him.

And the old covenant was ratified in Deuteronomy 30, not before.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.[b]
16. I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

19. “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20. You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”
As clearly stated in verse 20, the agreement is between God and those whose ancestors are Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you walk by sight or by faith? Do you know that you can be hypnotised by his television

Hypnotized by TV programs? shocked you sound unbelievable & fearful, delete this statement because it's demeaning to a supposed child of God angry
According to 1 John 4:1 quoted by Ehiscotch, we should try all spirits, i ask, how do you wish to try a spirit you're afraid to assess his works but stand afar to hurl stones at him because others say he's not of God?

Why don't you tell me how much love a poultry breeder has for his chicks?

Wrong analogy, he can do whatever he wants with his chicks ,but we're of God, but I say again, our Bible says a house divided against itself can not stand
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Hypnotized by TV programs? shocked you sound unbelievable & fearful, delete this statement because it's demeaning to a supposed child of God angry
According to 1 John 4:1 quoted by Ehiscotch, we should try all spirits, i ask, how do you wish to try a spirit you're afraid to assess his works but stand afar to hurl stones at him because others say he's not of God?

How did you try his spirit, through TV programmes? You have truly been bewitched.

AdeniyiA:

Wrong analogy, he can do whatever he wants with his chicks ,but we're of God, but I say again, our Bible says a house divided against itself can not stand

Who told you TB Joshua is of God? undecided

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by petra1(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
no. Balaam was not even a prophet of God.

Numbers 22:18
And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more

I will suggest you rather be asking questions than trying to teach

And the old covenant was ratified in Deuteronomy 30, not before.As clearly stated in verse 20, the agreement is between God and those whose ancestors are Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Don't bring confusion . You said only jews were prophets of God. I gave you instances of non jews prophesying . That is enough to close a sincere case

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
petra1:

And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more

I will suggest you rather be asking questions than trying to teach

Don't bring confusion . You said only jews were prophets of God. I gave you instances of non jews prophesying . That is enough to close a sincere case
Again balaam was not a prophet of God.

And yes, only descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were allowed prophets under the old covenants.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Mydockay: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dey your dey make we believe our prophet abeg ... So devil come get power pass God when devil go get prophet like TB Joshua... Some Christians mind sha
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:

If prophecies are your yardstick for making him a prophet then he has failed because he got many of them wrong. For instance, he got the winner of the 2016 America's election wrong.

What doctrines does he preach that will allow for images like the one below to make him a prophet of God?

Does TB Joshua teach that the allah of the Qu'ran the same as the God of the Bible?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12147476_tbjoshuaallah_jpeg558b3dd010d6badfe9f8ee15acaa656a
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
petra1:

No it was not. Again Balaaam was not an Israelite and the covenant ONLY applies to them, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom God rescued from the land of Egypt. Balaam was a foreigner from a foreign land.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How did you try his spirit, through TV programmes? You have truly been bewitched.

Who told you TB Joshua is of God? undecided

Where on earth did you get this picture you're posting? It doesn't exist anywhere, maybe it was doctored & circulated by one of his detractors.
See, I attended the church from 1992 - 2001 before I left Lagos, God knows I would have become something else then at the notorious Bariga area but I met With divine transformational power of God at the church. My eyes were opened to the works of Satan and God Sustained me. Till now I still watch the TV programs on Emmanuel.tv and I see the REAL meaning of practical Christianity, love and power of faith. I challenge you to watch the channel for a week and come back to tell us your findings, don't be afraid u hear, you won't be hypnotised cheesy grin, God has not allowed our freewill to be such attacked. Try his spirit in whatever way you can and ask God you know to show you who he (TBJ) truly is. Will you ever like someone judge you from a distance?

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Where on earth did you get this picture you're posting? It doesn't exist anywhere, maybe it was doctored & circulated by one of his detractors.
See, I attended the church from 1992 - 2001 before I left Lagos, God knows I would have become something else then at the notorious Bariga area but I met With divine transformational power of God at the church. My eyes were opened to the works of Satan and God Sustained me. Till now I still watch the TV programs on Emmanuel.tv and I see the REAL meaning of practical Christianity, love and power of faith. I challenge you to watch the channel for a week and come back to tell us your findings, don't be afraid u hear, you won't be hypnotised cheesy grin, God has not allowed our freewill to be such attacked. Try his spirit in whatever way you can and ask God you know to show you who he (TBJ) truly is. Will you ever like someone judge you from a distance?

"O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?" (Galatians 3:1).

God forbid that I will come under the spell he is using on you by watching his programming. Has T.B. Joshua ever denied the picture? Have you ever investigated the truth about that picture? I guess the answer is no because your calling and anointing has been covered by his witchcraft.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Balam Was A Prophet Of God Until D Love Of Money & Material Things Led Him Astray.
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by petra1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No it was not. Again Balaaam was not an Israelite and the covenant ONLY applies to them, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom God rescued from the land of Egypt. Balaam was a foreigner from a foreign land.

So what's your point . You said prophets of God were jews . And I showed you non jews who prophesied . I thought you should just say "sorry I was wrong " except if I'm not getting your point.

Secondly you said the old covenant was not yet made in the days of Balaam . Can you show it in the Bible.?
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by AdeniyiA(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?" (Galatians 3:1).

God forbid that I will come under the spell he is using on you by watching his programming. Has T.B. Joshua ever denied the picture? Have you ever investigated the truth about that picture? I guess the answer is no because your calling and anointing has been covered by his witchcraft.

I think nobody will believe you because to even watch his TV is fearful for you, so how could you manufacture/photoshopped an unknown picture with TB JOSHUA... Finally let me drop this..

Acts 5:38-39 *And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
* But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by petra1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:

I think nobody will believe you because to even watch his TV is fearful for you, so how could you manufacture/photoshopped an unknown picture with TB JOSHUA... Finally let me drop this..

I may not say the picture was photoshoped
. Its most probably true. My take on that picture is that the understanding of the man of God was limited that time. Its about 30 years ago. And secondly we still have many ministers today filled with the holyghost who still believe that jehovah is alah. Even scofied bible says jehovah is allah
Re: Prophetic Vision And Warning: TB Joshua Deceiving Anointed Ministers! by petra1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again balaam was not a prophet of God.

And what do you say about the verse which proves you wrong

And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True History Of Humanity / How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.