Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,339 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo (23867 Views)

Positive Steps You Must Take To Make Positive Changes This Year / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by LordOfNaira: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
timawoku:
'Its all left for us to do what we have to do to survive' (amaru shakur)
The dreaded badoo group are no spirits, and we can protect ourselves from them with simple steps, many of us can not leave because it's our home and we must protect it..here are simple steps that will help

1) lock your windows: it is not a new thing that the group operate by slicing the net of the window and puff out a powdery substance which will make residents sleep. I chose to believe they use cocktails of sedative (which might include chlorofoam). Whichever way, If the window is open they can put their hands through the burglary and effect their sedative. If the windows are locked they would have to look elsewhere because breaking the window will alert the household even neighbours. ..

2) off your gen set: if you sleep with your gen set on then you might be a potential target as this will help kill any noise made when they attack. ..get a rechargeable fan

3)burglary; get a burglary that is not hand penetrable (ignore my grammar here), a burglary with little spaces in between will be great for you

4) lock your doors on time: it is advisable you get home quickly and lock your doors....8pm is ideal

5) code your movement: these group most likely set their eyes on target before operating, let your movement be only known to you

6) dont drink in yhe neighbourhood: for every reasons dont, these can jeopardise your family entirely...information can easily be got from you, if u must go far away

7) sleep everywhere; you are an easy target if you all sleep in a room. Sleep differently

cool light up your compound; this will discourage perpetrators. .

9) be alert always...dont sleep like a donkey

10) above all be prayerful to whatever faith you believe in

Lalasticlala let us save lives
Cc: seun mynd44
Please let us sensitise the people

Initially when I saw Badoo on Nairaland, I thought they were referring to scammers on Badoo. Who really are these guys? Kidnappers or ritualists

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Richy4(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
What is Badoo please, I Google and it gave me a dating site

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Oluomo5: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
God protect us from the hand of evildoers

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Jaqenhghar: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingLennon:
The state Government should beef up security. How can some group of hoodlums be terrorising an area like that
I tire
When I say something people will start foaming at the mouth.
How can people who pay taxes and everyday being taxed heavily be prisoners in their homes?
The tax system IMO is the biggest scam in this shithole. Nothing to show for it

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Ikorodu Youths Move Against Popular Badoo Group; WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFbSM9lXX3Y

Popular or notorious?
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by mrslim1991: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aneke21:
boost your account and see text below
you need to boost your IQ. smh

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by einsteine(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guns can only be licensed by the approval of the President or the Inspector General of Police.

YOUNGSTUNNA:
Above all, get yourself a fcking licensed gun, and shoot at any Muh-4ka that hits your door after-8...
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by chiraqDemon(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Find aboki and buy knife and mstchete from him, and be ready to use it cos it's you or them, and I think u would take them any day.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by chiraqDemon(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I tire
When I say something people will start foaming at the mouth.
How can people who pay taxes and everyday being taxed heavily be prisoners in their homes?
The tax system IMO is the biggest scam in this shithole. Nothing to show for it
I agree witcha bruh

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dogs too i think, Rotts especially, they'll love the area smiley

***modified ***

https://www.nairaland.com/3895483/dog-prevents-badoo-members-carrying

Exactly why i said dogs are needed, Rotts won't go down easily like this one though. I trust them to tear a good amount of flesh smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by timawoku(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
thoollz:
Number 2 and 8 is contradicting each other. If u turn off ur gen, how do u light up ur compound.
Apart from that, nice points. Although the rich use them to attack d poor, so i doubt if the affected person(s) will get this info
you can switch off your gen early enough. You can also make use of inverter or rechargeable lights to light up your compound
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
einsteine:
Guns can only be licensed by the approval of the President or the Inspector General of Police.

Then I'll get unlicensed AK-47 pending when Our London Base granny's back.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Ilefoaye(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bado is Bad.
Bado kills...
Kill Bado

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Marvel1206:
All these are preventive measures which are all good. What about defensive?

Stuff your house with devil beans
werepe shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Bamz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good points. Not everyone has the luxury to change locations. I feel sorry for students who actually study at night. The vigilante noises can be a lot distracting.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nollynude: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters don't pass itunmoja
What's happening there?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Pylony(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin One last important step, ensure your gun is well serviced, loaded and ready action. Aim to kill, blow up any badoo rat pushing his Afonja head through ya window.
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by hakeem4(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
eluquenson:
These are nice ideas you can incorporate into your lifestyle.

Ikorodu is too synonymous with a lot of atrocities.
most of these atrocities happens around ogijo side in Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by SouLPoison(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who give them that name sef

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by LupusMinor(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Choice bros. Don't sleep like a donkey?! Haba... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by dinggle: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
dont sleep like a donkey? We already sleep with one eye open are you saying we should sleep with two eyes open?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Engrduke: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Marvel1206:

How do you spray devil beans all over your compound? Won't you move round the compound again with your children?
Amusing.
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
So na werepe dem dey call devil beans. I don learn new thing be dat oo
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by yungmoney447(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Olamide badoo should be arrested for founding this cult
you should be arrest for typing this trash.
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
timawoku:
'Its all left for us to do what we have to do to survive' (amaru shakur)
The dreaded badoo group are no spirits, and we can protect ourselves from them with simple steps, many of us can not leave because it's our home and we must protect it..here are simple steps that will help

1) lock your windows: it is not a new thing that the group operate by slicing the net of the window and puff out a powdery substance which will make residents sleep. I chose to believe they use cocktails of sedative (which might include chlorofoam). Whichever way, If the window is open they can put their hands through the burglary and effect their sedative. If the windows are locked they would have to look elsewhere because breaking the window will alert the household even neighbours. ..

2) off your gen set: if you sleep with your gen set on then you might be a potential target as this will help kill any noise made when they attack. ..get a rechargeable fan

3)burglary; get a burglary that is not hand penetrable (ignore my grammar here), a burglary with little spaces in between will be great for you

4) lock your doors on time: it is advisable you get home quickly and lock your doors....8pm is ideal

5) code your movement: these group most likely set their eyes on target before operating, let your movement be only known to you

6) dont drink in yhe neighbourhood: for every reasons dont, these can jeopardise your family entirely...information can easily be got from you, if u must go far away

7) sleep everywhere; you are an easy target if you all sleep in a room. Sleep differently

cool light up your compound; this will discourage perpetrators. .

9) be alert always...dont sleep like a donkey

10) above all be prayerful to whatever faith you believe in

Lalasticlala let us save lives
Cc: seun mynd44
Please let us sensitise the people

We've started Vigilante groups in my neighborhood already, make any badoo come na
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by harriet412(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
May God keep us safe. Amen.
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

Me sef no know until today. Na the picture wey him put give me clue
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by bellotaofeek: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Get your self a security dog and a licensed gun . Once your dog bark . Cock your gun and ready to clutch ....
Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by Serafeal(f): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
hakeem4:
most of these atrocities happens around ogijo side in Ogun state

We barely sleep here o
Koz of diz Badoo...
De¥ re killing innocent souls..
Jst bkoz of money...
Onl¥ God can protect us...
Lord Jesus ur protection iz all we need..
#Endtimesign

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Marvel1206:

Dat looks so scary ooo, jst seeing nd hearing it 4 d first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father And 2 Sons Who Defiled 9-Year-Old Child Arrested In Edo (Photos) / Police Rescue 2 Suspected Kidnappers From A Lynch Mob In Abia State (Pics) / EFCC Arrests 24 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.