Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (32738 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
DAY 50 IN LONDON.
Cost of packing Jets in London Airport.
£4,000 per a Day.
£4,000 X N500 = N2,000,000 Million Daily.
N2,000,000 X 50 Days = N100,000,000 Million.
Cost of Nigeria's Presidential Jet in London is now N100 million.
Other expenses are not here.
This is just for the Jet.
Instead of bringing back the jet to Nigeria and take it back when Mr. President is ready to come back, they kept it there on the expense of the Taxpayers.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by liftedhigh: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by begwong: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
If they hadn't told us una for tell us the real cost ni?
What is the plane doing dia idle. Pls make una start use am for commercial to service the debt except if u guys are keeping it to return with someone corpse ba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by rightwingz: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jajayi:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/presidency-reacts-to-presidential-jet.html

Before this man confess say na 1000 pounds; that means the real figure is x10. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Per day or per month?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by maklelemakukula(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jabioro:
The government save us one injuries, then gave us another wounds like hunger, unemployment insecurities ,high indices economy market forces.
trying to remember what dey saved us from sef

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by burkingx(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
obamabinladen:
It is obvious, Buhari is a liability.

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
rightwingz:

Before this man confess say na 1000 pounds; that means the real figure is x10. grin grin
DAY 50 IN LONDON.
£4,000 per a Day.
Instead of bringing back the jet to Nigeria and take it back when Mr. President is ready to come back, they kept it there on the expense of the Taxpayers.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by SageTravels: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
the presidency is it the one that is alive or the one that is half dead in London mortuary I can't wait for 2019 let see if they will campaign with his poster alone.... I'm not surprise yellowbar paid slaves will vote for him...
Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Our tax. Chai
Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by atorioke(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Keneking:
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by burkingx(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
sad Chai, for how long will this continue?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by ALAYORMII: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItalianWine:
The idle presidential aircraft in london consumes 4k pounds everyday for parking lot and its idleness. By 12am this morning,it would be 50days it has stayed idle and if you multiply that by N400/1pounds for 50days it will amount to N80,000,000.00 doing nothing but waiting for the President Muhammadu Buhari to get well.
Is this a government or a mistake?

They just said its not 4k but 1k which should be 20milla instead of the 80milla initially quoted
Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by maklelemakukula(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
nobody is even questioning d fact that this country has no healthcare.
the hospitals in this country are for d poor whose lives are 'worthless' nd can b gambled on. furk this cursed country.
people,find a way to leave this shithole country. jst find oyibo, marry am nd leave this trap.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Per day or per month?
Per day

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by aolawale025: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tells more of the empty heads in government. Why can't the jet be parked in abuja where no fees are paid? What about the crew, their allowances, accommodation etc

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:
nobody is even questioning d fact that this country has no healthcare.
the hospitals in this country are for d poor whose lives are 'worthless' nd can b gambled on. furk this cursed country.
people,find a way to leave this shithole country. jst find oyibo marry nd leave this trap.

We have health care it's just that these rich people have inferiority complex, they think everything is better in the West forgetting that those ones are scammers. They'll eat all your money on bills while keeping you on life support, they know he'll still die one day despite all the millions of pounds he's spending now

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by ItalianWine(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
ALAYORMII:

They just said its not 4k but 1k which should be 20milla instead of the 80milla initially quoted

I'll rather believe BBC than believe those APC liars.

They should confront BBC if it is unverified claims and not us

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Kennyfancy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
God forgive me for voting buhari, I know I have sin against you and man,,God please take away the Lucifer away from Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by rightwingz: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Diebyfire05:
DAY 50 IN LONDON.
£4,000 per a Day.

Nigerians are lawless people.
Why not use the 100 million to build real hospital?. Jacob Zuma is older than Buhari yet he gets his medical treatment at home.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
kenny987:
Lekwa ndi ara!

Really? That protocol is for presidents up and standing on their feet or those out for short procedures not those on life support who have no immediate plans or capacity to return...

Okay, they supposedly save some money then fritter same away through this self-inflicted vegetative posturing in London? Ghost workers? Is this not the number one ghost-worker that enjoys all the trappings and benefits of office but still absconds from his duty post?

These people are just big, dirty, thieves
I love you

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by chikk(f): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
SaulRazor:
Okay oooo..makes sense..I am not a fan of Buhari but it's unsoveriegn to leave your commander on chief in a foriegn land without a means of speedy evacuation if the need arises ..the only problem here is that Buhari has spent to much time in a foreign land

Which one is "LEAVE" your commander in chief in a sovereign land..... Did we send him there?

This shehu man has the guts to compare this outrageous act of the president with some past Rulers'. Tell me, which president has gone on indefinite sick leave this long? abi nah holiday, abi what is this called sef?

And which one of them made the kind of campaign promises buhari made and then turn around to blatantly and shamelessly flaunt and/or ignore them the way this administration does?

Even at £1000 by #400/£, that brings us to N20mil. You know how many owed workers, retired civil servants, teachers or whatever that money can pay?

This man wants to be president dead or alive, and to me, thats a very wrong drive for ambition. He should continue, Nigerians are watching and enduring, when he is tired, he will give up.

Yeye fowls wey no fit lay better eggs.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by pmatchuks: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na Niger Delta money ooo if them sell all the cows n yams in the north how many days can it pay for the parking lot let alone hospital bills, abeg make we hear word!!! €1000 daily don turn vegetable leaves!! Still they no dey regard the people that has this resource.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by ALAYORMII: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItalianWine:

I'll rather believe BBC than believe those APC liars.

They should confront BBC if it is unverified claims and not us

That's because our government can lie and wake up a dead body

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by SaulRazor: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
chikk:

Which one is "LEAVE" your commander in chief in a sovereign land..... Did we send him there?

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Jabioro: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:

trying to remember what dey saved us from sef
I haven't noticed any at all, all I could see around me were frown faces looking forlorn..

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by Eazybay(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Let's not talk bout "health bill" and estacode for the staff. But since its life we are talking bout sha, I got no qualms..

2nd Niger Bridge, Mambilla project and other laughables I can understand but don't count subsidy removal as an achievement!!

Which opposition are u even referring to

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by gottliebglobal(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
The days of being constantly hoodwinked by governments past and present is over. All one needs to do these days is to ask google.
I googled the cost of parking an aircraft in any of the airports in London and what I discovered is simply mind boggling.
Everyone is talking about parking fees, what about take off and landing fees.
This parking fees below only relates to Heathrow airport, bear in mind other private airports charge a bit more.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' by emmasege: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItalianWine:
The idle presidential aircraft in london consumes 4k pounds everyday for parking lot and its idleness. By 12am this morning,it would be 50days it has stayed idle and if you multiply that by N400/1pounds for 50days it will amount to N80,000,000.00 doing nothing but waiting for the President Muhammadu Buhari to get well.
Is this a government or a mistake?
Zombies call it a government, sensible Nigerians call it a mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.