Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu (32710 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by NairaOcean: 4:32pm On Mar 07
Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago, was seen kneeling to greet President Tinubu during a visit to the Presidential Villa earlier today, March 7.

The unusual display of deference by Governor Bago, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has drawn both praise and criticism from various quarters. Picture of the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many Nigerians expressing differing opinions on the act.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.

Modified:
These m@d D0gs on the loose attacking my harmless statement trying hard to justify disrespect. Can't you be successful, progressive and still be respectful at the same time ?

Most Nollywood actors and actresses bow down to greet Pete Edochie even the ones richer than him does it mean they're brainless or slaves? These m@d people are irredeemable and full of Hatred and bitterness. On a good day a 71 yrs old man should be respected.

207 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07
Best governor of the year.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kaycee9242(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07
El Rufai do pass like this, all na eye service. Apc will soon add this to their achievement

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Nvestor02: 4:40pm On Mar 07
That's a way of a Muslim, you go down to greet a leader while a leader will also bend down small to greet you back.

Tinubu is the one that doesn't play his role well here.... Anyhow it's sha.

I pray make this country succeed.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by 123yes(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07
If you worship a king, kingship will reach you. Maximum respect to our able presido

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07
Hehehe Obidients will soon invade this thread and insult the same governor they were praising just because he referred to obi as my boss . grin

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by ObiCertificate: 4:56pm On Mar 07
A demonstration of L.O.Y.A.L.T.Y & R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

I remember when Jagaban was doing the same to PMB and people huffed and puffed; but now he is President himself.

Stooping to conquer however is alien to the dictionary of Nzogbu Nzogbu practitioners.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 4:56pm On Mar 07
anonymous1759:
Pain went straight to people who don’t respect their elders and doesn’t have a king . I know mention anybody name but they’ll surely identify themselves.

You are right my brother. They will soon start to cry here. People that have no respect for there parents and thus they will find the greeting strange

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07
Tinubu always looking like a confused traveller who lost his money

grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 5:01pm On Mar 07
UnstableFC:

A jihadist is kneeling down for a shaking puff adder and you are clapping

Mention one person in your family that can be respected as much of the 2 of them are respected.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by drlateef: 5:10pm On Mar 07
UnstableFC:

A jihadist is kneeling down for a shaking puff adder and you are clapping

You have started wailing again Are you not tired of wailing?

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Savedday2: 5:12pm On Mar 07
U don't mean it!

Politicians and deception.
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by NOGRUDGES(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07
His Excellency The Governor of Niger State Mohammed Umar Bago

6 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Lumarstone: 5:24pm On Mar 07
The governor knew that Tinubu is a Man of destiny.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 5:35pm On Mar 07
Pretence full ground remain.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07
Lately, the Niger state have been in the news.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Heroicvic(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07
THESE OLD THIEVES ARE STEALING OUR COLLECTIVE WEALTH AND YOU WANT ME TO CLAP BECAUSE THEY’RE KNEELING FOR EACHOTHER ?

Are we sick?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by tommy589(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07
Tinubu na senior man na

9 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by BobbieZion(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07
And so what?

Shey na respect we go chop.
Countries where even laymen stand upright and greet their leaders are doing very well.
I watched a video of Ex- PM Boris
Johnson riding a bike to the supermarket and taking pictures with citizens..... nothing special.

Misplaced priority!!
Is that governance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07
I will think that is a show of respect in his culture.

God bless Jagaban. Tinubu is a titled chief in Borgu even tho it’s just ceremonial.

It’s just so sad that Peter Obiwhisky no get culture, if he had, he would have fall down flat in prostration too anytime he meet Jagaban.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by geoworldedu: 5:42pm On Mar 07
Drama
Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Chinjo2: 5:43pm On Mar 07
He actually learnt this from El Rufai.
I learnt this Governor is really doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by stevinmayowa1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07
We move

1 Like

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by SoNature(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07
A president is a powerful man and if that's all you need to get something from him, that's okay.

9 Likes

Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by Kingrshd3: 5:44pm On Mar 07
PitObi is actually looking for such opportunity to even prostrate for Tilumbuubu

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials / Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.