Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) (41421 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by ishua(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
As in ehn, the boredom worrying this one is out of this world. There's more to this life than ....
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by EbukaHades10(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Agbani "don reign go" so y d noise?
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin Mehn. I love Slim girls. My Bae is legit
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
I tried to zoom out her pu^ssy but the place was too dark, someone should please help me with a lantern to look at it
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by arowstev2000: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
hummm

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
EXLOVER:
I just feel like fvcking now but I gat no bae
you no fit cut your prick comot till you marry? I fit help you cut and keep am
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Boo22(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
I like t wen some celebs r cool, simple and kinda discreet abt their life esp marriage. m just in luv wt ds tall, graceful beauty
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Soulsymbol99: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:
This girl likes anything water ,is she maimaid spirit?

Is spelt "mermaid" tongue besides u seem 2 4get she is frm River state grin so is in her DNA cool

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Jakumo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Beautiful, classy woman. So easy on the eyes too. She could pass for a 20-year-old, with that very fit yet curvy body.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Precambrian111: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Come on please. Explain
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Krystalzkris(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
she needs food
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by galaxy2020(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
She should try and put on some weight. she is too skinny for an African woman. we eat meat not bone.
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by oneape: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ovokoo:
Former MBGN and the first black person to win the miss world pageant, Agbani Darego was seen bikini clad looking stunning as ever.

The former beauty queen recently got married at a low key ceremony.

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/former-miss-world-agbani-darego-stuns-bikini-pool-side-picture/
first black person to win miss world and be phucked by white men undecided

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by diva90: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Does this Agbani girl eat food at all? In Nigerian beauty standard , a beautiful girl/woman must have some flesh and ikebe.

That is why in some parts of the country, before a girl get married, you hear she's will be in "Fattening room" for one whole week eating and doing virtually nothing. This is because they need her to add some flesh so she look beautiful in her husband's eye.

Stop body shaming! One mans meat is another mans poison... because you like flesh and fat doesn't mean everyone does. Her husband loves her the way she is and that's how she is genetically made... slender and tall.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by NairalandAsasin(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Krystalzkris:
she needs food
You are bitter old lady
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by NairalandAsasin(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Does this Agbani girl eat food at all? In Nigerian beauty standard , a beautiful girl/woman must have some flesh and ikebe.

That is why in some parts of the country, before a girl get married, you hear she's will be in "Fattening room" for one whole week eating and doing virtually nothing. This is because they need her to add some flesh so she look beautiful in her husband's eye.
Speak for yourself . Not everyone likes fat ladies in Nigeria. My wife is slim n tall and I love her like that.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by dondavinchi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dis one TOTO go deep ooo slim girls TOTO ssbi deep deep lik olobiri well
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Krystalzkris(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandAsasin:
You are bitter old lady
idiot.. get off my mention
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by evexx1(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:
This girl likes anything water ,is she maimaid spirit?

Someone is having fun with her life and staying perfectly fit and you're here being a caveman about it?

It's okay sha. It is your poverty mentality
Enjoy
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by AyeeIdris(f): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Keneking:
"Former MBGN and the first black person to win the miss world pageant..."

-Why the racial description? undecided

Because South Africa has won but a light skinned one . Hence the description.
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by EXLOVER(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you no fit cut your prick comot till you marry? I fit help you cut and keep am
bros if you know number of girls when go cry if I cut am ehn, you nor go even talk am sef
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2017
She still fresh o
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Liljeez(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
lonelydora:

What fuckery is this?
Isn't it the same guy who fell in love with her and proposed to her when she was slim and slender? So why would he want her to be fat before marrying her? The way you reason sha!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by lonelydora: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Liljeez:

What fuckery is this?
Isn't it the same guy who fell in love with her and proposed to her when she was slim and slender? So why would he want her to be fat before marrying her? The way you reason sha!!!

It's called Tradition. Most Southern communities do it.
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) by Jakumo(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
lonelydora:

It's called Tradition. Most Southern communities do it.

Clinical obesity is worshiped in Nigeria and most of black Africa. Strange, disgusting, and amusing, but true, tragically.

Women with fit and athletic figures like Ms. Darego are thus regarded with utter contempt by the Africa's Obesity Worshipers, who will never change, until they all keel over and die from congestive heart failure ha ha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" / Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.