Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" (41406 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2018

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by beautydutch(f): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2018
this girl again
anyway na small pikin they worry am

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Yian1(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2018
this girl's brain hasn't matured. so, money cant buy maturity too

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by rummeh: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin nobody

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by davidicke: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2018
I will not stop texting you.

24 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by mogboyelade(f): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Jealousy dey worry you.

50 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Kenzico(m): 2:47am On Jan 04, 2018
undecided

She just Lacks Attention....

After seeing Anichebe post with new Bae, she now lacks attention

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Craving relevance

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by wickyyolo: 4:11am On Jan 04, 2018
I thought she was mature, I was reasoning her matter for marriage. undecided

15 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by bujebudanu1(m): 4:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Childish. Even with the money

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Dj cuppy ... grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by 007author(m): 4:36am On Jan 04, 2018
What is this one feeling like?

13 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by zolajpower: 5:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Abi na anichebe ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by kingem(m): 5:15am On Jan 04, 2018
shes jus lonely and bored that's why she posted nonsense for attention
this poo shouldn't make FP mods. undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Ghnaija(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Stegomiah: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2018
zolajpower:
Abi na anichebe ?

Nah, he's too busy with his oyinbo love

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Martin0(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Stegomiah:

Nah, he's too busy with his oyinbo love

How sure can dis be!

This girl might jus be referring to her maybe she want the current Anichebe babe to feel some cheating going on!

You know I have one girl who did this same tin to her ex,and when her ex got a new babe she decide to be posting all kind of rubbish coz she knew the babe and those tinz made the babe to start feeling somehow towards the guy who's the Ex to her then!

It might also be cuppy is refering to someone else we never can tell!

Ladies are tricky u know!

Atleast u ca guess and tell us where that is going to!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by 9japrof(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Hahahahaha publicity stunt....

Babe is on top of her game... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by classicfrank4u(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2018
not everything should be seen on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by mediocre(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2018
This one morata sense when God dey share am, she go queue for breast instead

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Realhommie(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2018
With the kinda money her papa get to buy sense no suppose dey difficult na.. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Stegomiah: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

How sure can dis be!

This girl might jus be referring to her maybe she want the current Anichebe babe to feel some cheating going on!

You know I have one girl who did this same tin to her ex,and when her ex got a new babe she decide to be posting all kind of rubbish coz she knew the babe and those tinz made the babe to start feeling somehow towards the guy who's the Ex to her then!

It might also be cuppy is refering to someone else we never can tell!

Ladies are tricky u know!

Atleast u ca guess and tell us where that is going to!

You are right
That is a possibility too
In the end it's all about attention seeking or relevance
She got that already, so i don't know to what end

Good morning

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Martin0(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Stegomiah:

You are right That is a possibility too In the end it's all about attention seeking or relevance She got that already, so i don't know to what end
Good morning
Exactly!
Good morning ee
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by AjiAmu(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
At least that other girl has a boyfriend...She doesn't even have a boyfriend to text

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by amiibaby(f): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by SurePresident: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Sick attention seeker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2018
I think i like dj cuppy now. Steering on d drama grin cud it be about her ex?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by QuinSecrets(f): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2018
This girl ... must you post everything?
She wants to become an animal with that effects.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by deebrain(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Haba. This is new year.

#ThisNonsenseMustStop

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Them say morata and lukaku dey the same whatsapp group, but morata is the admingrin
I think DJ Cuppy should go marry before she turn to Morata.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by macaranta(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2018
This one should. Rest please. angry
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2018
Just to make headlines and remain relevant in the social circle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) / Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife / Kunle Afoyalan's 3 Vintage Cars In His Collection (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.