Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,796 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (55339 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by fejikudz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
konfused:

Have you ever bought an original CD of any Nigerian musician
Have you ever bought any Nigerian Artist song on Itunes

Have you ever bought the original of any Nigerian movie?

nor mind the confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by paradigmshift(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
I think naija celebs are one of the poorest celebs in the world. Most of them who haven't been disgraced because of one financial scandal or the other, dbanj had his house sealed by court last year because of debt, wizkid was exposed by Linda Ikeji for posting a rented apartment as his own, some years ago, psquare was thrown out by their landlord, Oge okoye posted stolen dog picture, now phyno and ice prince fake watches, Is it a must to live a fake life just to show off? Dummy krane is still battling with his own.

what of 2face ?
I love am anyhow..coded big man
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Darlington120(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
dis guys don smoke fresh weed now e don dey crack dere head
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Acefundz: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thought you guys are matured but no God has blessed you so what's the need to brag people are looking up to you guys so why acting this way 09025267231
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Antoeni(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Phyno did u beg him to buy u Gucci? True or false

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics) / Mayweather Acquires 7 New Stunning Supercars In All White / Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.