Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (55114 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by SmartyPants(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is it just me, or is that Gucci shirt kinda ugly?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by sllylie(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
this hushpuppi should not let me.disgrace him o.

Jackass forgot when he was sleeping under bridge, and cleaning cars on the road for some kobo.
mtchew
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Jaytecq(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
h
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno we know, hushpupi or idiot that want to be popular like phyno, we don't know you.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Begging is allowed even Dangote dey beg for some things so no big deal
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by ceeethru(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno and huspuppi are not in the same level. Hushpuppi go boil beans you noise maker...

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by SeniorZato(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg what does this guy do for a leaving
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by sod09(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
who is this guy sef, wat work is he doing
we need to know b4 another evans emerges

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno we know, hushpupi or idiot that want to be popular like phyno, we don't know you. Here in the west, we don't know hushpupi but phyno we know.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by adaksbullet: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:
This Hushdog or whatever should just shut up! undecided
his spell hunchponpi undecided are u whant too spoilt his nam too him? undecided
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by bluesky30(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡?what Ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong wit a friend asking for a favour fro his friend?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by donlucabrazi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
I DETEST MEN WHO RANT LIKE WOMEN

Bitch Niggas

ORMETA

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by exlinkleads(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
why is Phyno descending so low to reply this puppy

hmmm o

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Kendroid: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
And the war of words just began!!!

Phyno fall my handz by replying diz fat pitbull in the first place!!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by iamjavadem(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
So we should come and jump fence? What are the both doing in Malaysia sef, drugs? Next.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Deapexboy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
What does this guy do for a Living?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by salbis(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
As at now the score line is 1 - 1 Let the game continue.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by darlenese(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
#hushbingo stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by LasGidiOwner: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Psquare already had their own house way back though were living in a rented apartment at Omole back then. Since then they have moved from one personal apartment of theirs to another mansion of theirs. They were never poor as celebs. You cannot compare them to the likes of Dbanj and co.

lofty900:
I think naija celebs are one of the poorest celebs in the world. Most of them who haven't been disgraced because of one financial scandal or the other, dbanj had his house sealed by court last year because of debt, wizkid was exposed by Linda Ikeji for posting a rented apartment as his own, some years ago, psquare was thrown out by their landlord, Oge okoye posted stolen dog picture, now phyno and ice prince fake watches, Is it a must to live a fake life just to show off? Dummy krane is still battling with his own.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Someone should tell this hungry boy to shut up.
The yarns no come sweet again. HE just day mess em self up, because he see cash for em pocket by mistake.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by belindar: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't doubt it. Most of the celeb do beg people to buy them something whenever they visit abroad. I have the experience with some of them which I will not mention.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by LasGidiOwner: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
darlenese:
#hushbingo stop fooling yourself.

The cow is looking for relevance. He thought he could use Phyno. Phyno can actually buy Hushpuppy and his entire family members.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
See life......so had it been hush buy am d gucci sef, na so hush go ju cast phyno....

Lesson: some pple will do good to you to get back at you tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by adonbilivit: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
I think naija celebs are one of the poorest celebs in the world. Most of them who haven't been disgraced because of one financial scandal or the other, dbanj had his house sealed by court last year because of debt, wizkid was exposed by Linda Ikeji for posting a rented apartment as his own, some years ago, psquare was thrown out by their landlord, Oge okoye posted stolen dog picture, now phyno and ice prince fake watches, Is it a must to live a fake life just to show off? Dummy krane is still battling with his own.
psquare got ejected? Nigga please

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by walosky(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
This Evans self Bleep up.....

Hin for kidnapp dis Puppy guy jare

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by Slazim: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno is and represents a brand, hushewu with all the Gucci you have been wearing Dem Neva still recognize you place you for their billboard.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by SEEDORF441(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
u get records pass constitution

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by stGabrielo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
this hushbingo never grow up how he con dey act like small pikin...eranko,didinrin,oponu, agbaya....

maybe he wanna be trending on media again after him and davido...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by joshuaidibia(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Phyno Right now!
bros, na hot 3 u dey use?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” by seunfape(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Full beard, big stature, but kid blood. he needs to grown, life is not all about Gucci.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Portable' Fans In London Make Cash Rain On Him As He Scrambles To Pick / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.