Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Evan: Another Victim Reveals Who The Billionaire Kidnapper Truly Is - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evan: Another Victim Reveals Who The Billionaire Kidnapper Truly Is (603 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evan: Another Victim Reveals Who The Billionaire Kidnapper Truly Is by sonsomegrigbo: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
More victims of Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, the alleged billionaire kidnapper popularly called Evans, have continued to reveal sour tales
Some of the victims have even expressed fears over some yet-to-be arrested members of the gang led by Evans.

Another victim of Chukwudumeje George Onwuamadike, the alleged billionaire kidnapper popularly called Evans, has narrated his experience.
The Nation reports the victim as saying he was kept for six months in the kidnappers’ den and had kept a low profile since his release.

The victim, who refused to mention his name said: “I am yet to get over the shock of my kidnap. Honestly, I am afraid to talk about it because I believe a lot of his members are still walking free. “The police have done well by arresting him but they should round up all his other gang members.

“I was detained for six months until my family paid the last dime demanded. I have been hiding since my release. “I know the trauma Evans and his members put me through. Till this day, I get scared when his name is mentioned. It took me two months before I could sign my cheque.

“Now, I heard that criminal is begging for forgiveness and that people are even campaigning for his release. “Has he forgotten the damage he did to my family and many others? “The police should please ensure his other members walking free are caught.
That’s the only way I can feel safe,” he said. The victims said their fear arise from the fact that some members of the gang were still parading the streets and are yet to be arrested.

The Nation reports Chief Donatus Dunu, the very victim whose escape led to the arrest of Evans, as saying the release of his worker, Emeka Egbulugha, who allegedly facilitated his kidnap is dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

9 Persons Including Pregnant Woman Killed In Fresh Communal War Between Ebonyi, / See 5 Younger Males Jailed 150 Years…what They Did Will Shock You / Scandal !!! Father Defiles His 13 Year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.