Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” (53909 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by WotzupNG: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7W_YmFagM/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Dear Hushpuppi,

We are musicians not paupers. Who exactly do you think you are to open your mouth and insult a musician that sweats day and night in the studio?

You have no credibility, no known source of income and yet you come on social media to attack hard working Nigerian musicians with traceable wealth.
Let’s face it, I think we’ve had enough of this nonsense and disrespect form you. Really, What do you do for a living, what is your talent, how did you make your money, what brand do you represent? I will take it upon myself to raise a petition against you. We want to know your source of income since you know now have the nerves to come on social media and call out a brand. Who is your father, are you a taxable Nigerian. We need to start asking questions and the EFCC @officialefcc needs to start paying more ‘Attention To detail’.

http://wotzup.ng/you-have-no-credibility-no-source-of-income-kcee-blasts-hushpuppi/

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by 10eola(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
GhenGhen......dis kcee wan pass hin boundary undecided

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Kondomatic(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
WotzupNG:
Dear Hushpuppi,
We are musicians not paupers. Who exactly do you think you are to open your mouth and insult a musician that sweats day and night in the studio?
You have no credibility, no known source of income and yet you come on social media to attack hard working Nigerian musicians with traceable wealth.
What Kcee meant(In pictures)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by waleadex(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
I smell trouble for Hush in the hands of EFCC,soon......

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by idu1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by AntiWailer: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
They neeed to put that eediot where he belong.

Hush Puppy ko, Hush Bingo ni.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Kingblingz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tell him mehnn.... Somebody needs to restore his factory settings with a thundrous slap@hushpupi

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Epositive(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
what is ur talent? shocked

for kcee mind, he get...... lipsrsealed

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by liftedhigh: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by alBHAGDADI: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
EFCC should pls start arresting all these small small fraudsters, if they know they can't handle the big and corrupt politicians. If not, these small fries will start gunning for political posts thereby continuing the cycle.

lalasticlala

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Ermacc: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Efcc, waiting for hushpuppi at mm airport

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Papiikush: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Everybody is talking Kcee sef is "chwuking" mouth.

The idiot wouldn't have been successful if it wasn't for his KID BROTHER promoting him undecided

Very soon we will start seeing this hushBastard in music video forming Don. Nigerian entertainment industry is fücked

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi is a bastard cow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Kenzico(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Beef boiling up....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by GossipHeart(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Hushpuppi is into estate sales and property managent he is genuine

Into estate sales and management ??
That's what he told you ??

You will soon manage Kirikiri prison with him

OgidiOlu3:
What is Kcee's brother's source of income too? They are all crazy angry

What drugs are you on ??

Everyone knows Emoney's source of income

He's the owner of Emy clearing and forwarding company he started in 2002 when i was still in Lagos

He's now into oil and gas, even his younger brother Kcee is into oil and gas

You're the dumbest person on earth if you live in Nigeria and still don't know that the Okonkwo family is into oil and gas

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Let’s face it, I think we’ve had enough of this nonsense and disrespect form you.
Coming from Kceee? undecided
Abeg wia is E-money
Infact ehhh, this 1 weak me

Lemme be going

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by GossipHeart(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Epositive:
what is ur talent? shocked

for kcee mind, he get...... lipsrsealed

At least you know his name

What's your name ??

Here in Afghanistan we don't know who you are

I know you have millions of talents which is living with your parents at the age of 70 and terrorizing your neighborhood stealing their fowls and soup, you will soon be caught by the Boko boys

Continue crying like a rat on mensturation

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by liftedhigh: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Awon boiz ti binu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by salford1: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
gbam.
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by remi1444: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
husspoopoo is rich from his ill gotten Money but his sense is like that of one failed nairaland music artiste who I haven't seen his song on abegmusic,tooxclusive,naijaloaded etc.but all he does is post about his girlfriend. If, you know his hit the like button.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
This drama no go end now cheesy
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by cold(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ghen..ghen
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
AntiWailer:
They neeed to put that eediot where he belongs.

Hush Puppy ko, Hush Bingo ni.
You don leave politics ..

10 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by ceeethru(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yanga dey sleep trouble weak am up. Na run you go use go back were ever you come from.
Even K-Cee wey nothing concern am won buy the market even ice Prince nver say anything if that one start him go use both Hausa finish course your entire Gucci fake life.
But I will like to give you this advice it's never late to say am sorry, just swallow that your pride and apologize

I dey sight TIMAYA nd TERRY G from afar

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
E-MONEY...

That's all I can say
I just dey observe

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Akeelahtunez(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
how can a human name himself after a bingo

15 Likes

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is Kcee's brother's source of income too? They are all crazy angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kcee, before you throw stone, remember Nigerians still don't know E-money's source of income

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
We sha kno kcee say na musician? He sang limpopo na, who knows what puppy does?? Abi e dey wash dead body for malay ni? Cos that one na real hussle

1 Like

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by mn09abk: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Everybody is talking Kcee sef is "chwuking" mouth.

The idiot wouldn't have been successful if it wasn't for his KID BROTHER promoting him undecided

Very soon we will start seeing this hushBastard in music video forming Don. Nigerian entertainment industry is fücked
MAke your own Kid Brother promote you too make we see whether u go blow....Pauper Mentality angry

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Yuji: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
But he is right na. Apart from flaunting ill-gotten yahoo yahoo wealth online what does Hush dog abi na puppy do? undecided

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wears Plunging Neckline Cleavage-Baring Dress / Cynthia Morgan Puts Full Boobs On Display In A Bid To Relieve Election Tension / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.