Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” (53939 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by niggadee(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
hushpuppi The baddest nigga
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by DrGoodmanFather: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

English murdered ?? Like how your father murdered your booty ??

Blah blah blah blah says the monkey

You're not but a dick sucking stinky rat

I love your sister because she's the only responsible one in your family, she sells her pusssy for money and feed your faggy family

Your mother is the worst, she sucks dicks for free

Next time get Samuel's dick out of your mouth so i would hear you clearly

I hate you and i hope your father gets caught fuccking a goat
He pain am grin grin grin . I brought out epistle.
You for save your essay for your WAEC.

You still murdered English despite using dictionary to write your essay.

I don't know if you still have parent o, but you are a waste of investment. The money spent on you should have been used to farm cocoa. grin grin
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by GossipHeart(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

He pain am grin grin grin . I brought out epistle.
You for save your essay for your WAEC.

You still murdered English despite using dictionary to write your essay.

I don't know if you still have parent o, but you are a waste of investment. The money spent on you should have been used to farm cocoa. grin grin

Goodbye son
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by DrGoodmanFather: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

Goodbye son
Don't give up. grin grin. You have to finish what you started.
Re: Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Hushpuppi is into estate sales and property managent he is genuine

Really? So someone that hustles hard will spend it all on gucci??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Puts Full Boobs On Display In A Bid To Relieve Election Tension / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.