Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. (5749 Views)

Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
We all know that Buhari is incapacitated as of now.

If the North resists Osinbajo becoming President, whats going to be your reaction?

As you know that all Army strategic heads now are all from the core north.

If there is a coup against Osinbajo, what's going to be your reaction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by MasterChen: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
I know the purpose of this thread since I'm familiar with this moniker's idiocy but I wouldn't dwell on that

I wouldn't even recommend Osinbajo being president. It might appear opportunistic cos of Buhari's health. I think he should just enjoy the moment till 2019.

Who gives a fook about who and who is president anyway. As if the region the presidency comes from guarantees an increase in minimum wage, standard of living, 24-7 electricity etc etc

Nigeria remains a 3rd world country. Y'all need to look at the bigger picture

Just restructure the country into 6 regions or partition it. That's all I care about.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
I feel you.

I just want to know what the reactions will be from the South West as he by default becomes President.

The North will resist it.

So what will the SW do?

4 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

If the North resists Osinbajo becoming President, whats going to be your reaction?

The uncertainty surrounding buhari's health is detrimental to the country as a whole and not Osinbajo or the SW. The acting President is doing his best to steady the ship and keep governance unencumbered and history will judge him right. It'll be the height of stupidity to start scheming for 2019 and Yoruba don't do stupid. The north if we can get a reasonable person should do the next 4 years and the SE should get it in 2023. Truly the SW has had its fair share.

The only thing I'd wish Osinbajo to scheme to get is a true restructuring of this country or a referendum but only the extremely optimistic hold any hope that the all the criminals from all tribes at NASS, who should champion it, would treat any legislation to that effect from him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by laudate: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hey, Okada hold am there! cheesy Na on top this thread I go match brake today! I don carry my mat, my zobo, my kunu and my groundnut come. Na me go collect money for gate ticket for dis side. This thread promises to be interesting!

4 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:
Hey, Okada hold am there! cheesy Na on top this thread I go match brake today! I don carry my mat, my zobo, my kunu and my groundnut come. Na me go collect money for gate ticket for dis side. This thread promises to be interesting!

Of course cheesy

I don't like hypothetical conspiratorial threads like this but let me have small fun here cheesy

8 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by MasterChen: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
If there is a coup against Osinbajo?

I don't think Yorubas would even let things get to that point.

14 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
MasterChen:
I know the purpose of this thread since I'm familiar with this moniker's idiocy but I wouldn't dwell on that

I wouldn't even recommend Osinbajo being president. It might appear opportunistic cos of Buhari's health. I think he should just enjoy the moment till 2019.

Who gives a fook about who and who is president anyway. As if the region the presidency comes from guarantees an increase in minimum wage, standard of living, 24-7 electricity etc etc

Nigeria remains a 3rd world country. Y'all need to look at the bigger picture

Just restructure the country into 6 regions or partition it. That's all I care about.

Exactly. OBJ has done 8 full years and installed 2 Presidents after him. Osinbajo is VP/acting President now, what the heck do we still need the presidency for? We've demystified aso rock. Let the north and east slug it out.

Its time to look inwards. Yoruba land and its development is prime focus now

19 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nothing will happen. I repeat...Nothing will happen. If any violence would erupt, it'd be in the North. They'll kill themselves and who cares. They've been killing themselves before. ko kan aye

If any Yoruba is attacked up north, it'd be reciprocated down west here and we will all scatter everything so that this shithole can be restructured.

support for osinbajo won't come on a platter. If he refuses to restructure, we'll dump him and let abokiiis use him as they like.

I don't even want the guy to become president as I feel he lacks leadership skills. He doesn't have the balls to look the aboookis in the eyes and make his own independent decisions. I don't think he has balls to make restructuring happen. Someone that has continue to reiterate that Nigeria's unity is non negotiable. I interpret that message as a pledge to the caliphate. I expected a lawyer of his caliber to know better but here we have an Hausa Fulani puppet. "Buhari treats me like a son" like seriously?

Low self esteem

12 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Exactly. OBJ has done 8 full years and installed 2 Presidents after him. Osinbajo is VP/acting President now, what the heck do we still need the presidency for? We've demystified aso rock. Let the north and east slug it out.

Bros the East (SS & SE) are not the ones resisting the SW oh.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/28/yoruba-leaders-plotting-make-yemi-osinbajo-president-northern-group-alleges/
Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

Bros the East (SS & SE) are not the ones resisting the SW oh.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/28/yoruba-leaders-plotting-make-yemi-osinbajo-president-northern-group-alleges/

cheesy cheesy don't I know what you're looking for? wink

Has Osinbajo told you he wants to contest? I don't want him to contest. In 20 years of democracy, we've been number 1 & 2 for 12 years!! Its time to help you guys taste it even if for one year if your ogas up north will agree wink

Also stop this forceful SS, SE attache. The SS has already done it for 5 years!! Match that first cheesy

15 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Dedetwo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

No plot for conflict. It is all about insinuations which are weightless.
Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Excellent comment from u and masterchen cool

9 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy don't I know what you're looking for? wink

Has Osinbajo told you he wants to contest? I don't want him to contest. In 20 years of democracy, we've been number 1 & 2 for 12 years!! Its time to help you guys taste it even if for one year if your ogas up north will agree wink

Also stop this forceful SS, SE attache. The SS has already done it for 5 years!! Match that first cheesy

Ths South East & South SOuth ARe United grin
Listen to Briggs speak for both the South South & South East

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/late-restructuring-lets-break-annkio-briggs/

Everbody in the South East & South South want Biafra. grin

The Niger Delta People all support Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSGGq7zhDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-X-YYapZQ

Even Benue don join Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

FEAR DON DEY CATCH YOU? grin

5 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

ur reply is more sensible than the person you quoted.

1 Like

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by deomelo: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

Same thing happened with GEJ and Yaradua, but at the end of the day, GEJ was made the president of Nigeria after protests and demonstrations by Yoruba people.

We know how to handle business so relax and wait, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

6 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

Ths South East & South SOuth ARe United grin
Listen to Briggs speak for both the South South & South East

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/late-restructuring-lets-break-annkio-briggs/

Everbody in the South East & South South want Biafra. grin

The Niger Delta People all support Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSGGq7zhDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-X-YYapZQ

Even Benue don join Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

FEAR DON DEY CATCH YOU? grin

Why didn't you add Asari too. Then you place it side by side with GEJ, Senator Omo-agege, IYC, UPU and the Itshekiri's position, then tell me who was made spokesperson for ND and when? cheesy

The SS has left you behind. look for your equals, at least in economic terms, in the NE cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by slimfit1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
We have Yoruba soldiers in the military too so no worry they will take action too.
Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

Of course the guy opened this thread to elicit reactions but he doesn't know that "oruko ti eni o so omo eni, inu eni lo ngbe"

Let him keep clowning and expect us to behave like his thoughtless and empty chest beating folks cheesy

11 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
deomelo:

Same thing happened with GEJ and Yaradua, but at the end of the day, GEJ was made the president of Nigeria after protests and demonstrations by Yoruba people.

We know how to handle business so relax and wait, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I hope you know that alternative plans are being hatched by the north.
Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by deomelo: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

What plans are they hatching? Please educate us.

7 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
deomelo:

What plans are they hatching? Please educate us.

shukuokukobambi:

Of course the guy opened this thread to elicit reactions but he doesn't know that "oruko ti eni o so omo eni, inu eni lo ngbe"

Let him keep clowning and expect us to behave like his thoughtless and empty chest beating folks cheesy

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT THE NORTHN THREATENED THE SOUTH-EAST.
THE SOUTH-SOUTH SPOKESPERSON REPLIED.
NOW IF THAT IS NOT UNITY, WHAT IS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMMq7qWEHI4

EVEN THE GERMAN GOVT HAVE STARTED SUPPORTING BIAFRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6dWGp-LgWI

FEAR ALL UNITY BEGGARS grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

What plans other than re-enacting 1953 and 1967 on you again? angry

1 Like

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by ProWalker: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Honestly speaking the yorubas on Nl are far more intelligent than the Ibos.
Look at how theyve answered the OP without any pint of insults, but let the table be to the other side and you will see ibos do nothing to the topic but insult every one with differenr opinion from morning till night
Its more fun on NL when the yorubas are in the driving seat of discussion
Kudos to the yorubas

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Odingo1: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yoruba will start to support the break up of Nigeria fully and it will eventually disintegrate Nigeria faster,but they wont react immediately
Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by shukuokukobambi: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

NOW IF THAT IS NOT UNITY, WHAT IS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMMq7qWEHI4

Which means you've gone back to your estranged husband and master like in the beginning? congratulations my friend. girls no dey forget who disvirgined them no matter what cheesy

What are they giving you as compensation for the years you spent in the wilderness of marginalization? biafra or 2019 presidency? cool

7 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by laudate: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Ok, let us reach a compromise. Let someone from a minority tribe become President after Buhari. Is that a deal?

2 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by deomelo: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Edu3Again:

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/10nrd

[b]
NOW IF THAT IS NOT UNITY, WHATHI4

I was expecting something sane and rational, not meaningless internet blog site news.

4 Likes

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by Edu3Again: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
deomelo:

I was expecting something sane and rational, not meaningless internet blog site news.

No need to be rude, we are united and there is nothing anybody can do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Of Nigeria A Question You Need To Think Of. by najoke: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
ProWalker:
Honestly speaking the yorubas on Nl are far more intelligent than the Ibos.
Look at how theyve answered the OP without any pint of insults, but let the table be to the other side and you will see ibos do nothing to the topic but insult every one with differenr opinion from morning till night
Its more fun on NL when the yorubas are in the driving seat of discussion
Kudos to the yorubas
Gbam….. I preach this everyday here grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh / Masari To Buhari: Sporadic Bandit Attacks Still Occur In Katsina / Vice President Osibanjo Steps Down (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.