Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Accidents From Mobile Phone Usage. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Accidents From Mobile Phone Usage. (343 Views)

See How Nigeria, Egypt And Southafrica Are Topping The Chart On Phone Usage / Phone Usage Among Young Adults In Nigeria / Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accidents From Mobile Phone Usage. by PStacks(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
you guys must beware not to lose concentration as a result of using your mobile device.

watch some real tragic accidents from loss of concentration as a result of being engulfed with mobile phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h4znPBNIaU
Re: Accidents From Mobile Phone Usage. by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
bimbohush:
Thanks for the info

There are websites that pays you in bitcoin from visiting them. Though what they pay might be small, it's better than nothing. At least you visit several sites (nairaland, Linda ikeji and the rest) without earning a penny. If you are consistent and determined tho, you'll earn a substantial amount. These sites are tested and trusted. Visit my signature to have access to the websites.
and how do I get paid
Re: Accidents From Mobile Phone Usage. by PStacks(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
bimbohush:
Thanks for the info

There are websites that pays you in bitcoin from visiting them. Though what they pay might be small, it's better than nothing. At least you visit several sites (nairaland, Linda ikeji and the rest) without earning a penny. If you are consistent and determined tho, you'll earn a substantial amount. These sites are tested and trusted. Visit my signature to have access to the websites.

ok.

thanks for this info.... but how do i get paid?
Re: Accidents From Mobile Phone Usage. by PStacks(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
bewla:
and how do I get paid

same question i asked oo

(1) (Reply)

Google Launched Gradient Ventures To Support AI Startup / Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) - Upcoming / Google Revealed Nine Progresses It Has Made At The Google For Nigeria Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.