Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd (17390 Views)

Outcess Solutions Nig / I Got This Message From Outcess / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Jerryadegx(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
You ve been invited for an interview for the post of customer service representative scheduled for 3rd July, 2017 by 9am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Come with copy of CV and 3 Photographs and copy of CREDENTIALS with birth certificate in a file. PLS WHO ELSE GOT THIS MESSAGE? who knws OUTCESS? Are they real? Reply ASAP. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jerryadegx:
You ve been invited for an interview for the post of customer service representative scheduled for 3rd July, 2017 by 9am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Come with copy of CV and 3 Photographs and copy of CREDENTIALS with birth certificate in a file. PLS WHO ELSE GOT THIS MESSAGE? who knws OUTCESS? Are they real? Reply ASAP. Thanks
they are real can't u use the internet google about them na...search for their thread on naira land

1 Like

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by damipluto: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
well, I got it too. The company did rebranding early this year, they were called CCSNL. I'm not sure about their pay but then we can still search for more.

1 Like

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Jerryadegx(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Alrryt. Appreciate u guys...
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Jerryadegx(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Let me av ur digit dami...
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by damipluto: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Jerryadegx post=57965586]Let me av ur digit dami... .
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by marksleek25: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jerryadegx:
bro,did you attend the interview? I'm having an interview with the same people this friday.please enlighten me on what's needed if you went for the interview?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by marksleek25: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
damipluto:
well, I got it too. The company did rebranding early this year, they were called CCSNL. I'm not sure about their pay but then we can still search for more.
bro,did you dig up any more info about them? Like pay structure
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by magnificientzaz(f): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
same here, i have an interview with them same day. what position did you apply for?

marksleek25:
bro,did you dig up any more info about them? Like pay structure
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by marksleek25: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
magnificientzaz:
same here, i have an interview with them same day. what position did you apply for?

customer service rep. And you?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by magnificientzaz(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Same, any idea for pay?

marksleek25:
customer service rep. And you?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Momot(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Their pay is btw 45 and 50k depending on d dept.... It's an outsourcing firm.... Have attended their interview b4 and was called for training but didn't go cos d pay was too small for d location I will be coming from.....

2 Likes

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by larryray26(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
magnificientzaz:
Same, any idea for pay?

Expect 45k but I don't know if it has been increased.
Prepare to do test,write essay, typing skills tested and do oral test. You have to pass some stages to scale to the next stage. Then you have to pass soft skills. If you are successful, then you will go through 2weeks training or less than.
Expect question like how do you treat irate customers

1 Like

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by wunmi590(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Momot:
Their pay is btw 45 and 50k depending on d dept.... It's an outsourcing firm.... Have attended their interview b4 and was called for training but didn't go cos d pay was too small for d location I will be coming from.....

The pay is 45k, it was formally 40k, before it was increased March this year to 45k.

Its a call centre for multichoice (DSTV & GOTV), Airtel, Mtel.

1 Like

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by magnificientzaz(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
mscheeeeew.....thanks for not letting me waste my time.
Cheap labour will kill these employers.

wunmi590:

The pay is 45k, it was formally 40k, before it was increased March this year to 45k.

Its a call centre for multichoice (DSTV & GOTV), Airtel, Mtel.

2 Likes

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by marksleek25: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
thanks people. No need to bother going! Cheap labour slavery.
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
pls,who went for this interview and how was it?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by walezqo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please I have Interview with outcess this coming Friday. Any Information on how to prepare would be really appreciated. My WhatsApp number is 07037603092.

Thank you all.
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Hardeypee: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
I sent an email to them but I'm yet to get feedback,pls who can help with what's to be done?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by zigiluv(f): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
They invited for an interview tomorrow.. Pls is it every month they recruit?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by larry10: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
So I’ve read a lot on Outcess recruitment reviews on here but the reviews are based on past experiences, some early 2018.
I have an interview with them on Monday and I need anybody with recent knowledge on their pay and work conditions or anybody gone for their interview of recent, so I know if I’ll go or not.
Thanksss
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Ernest93: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
larry10:
So I’ve read a lot on Outcess recruitment reviews on here but the reviews are based on past experiences, some early 2018.
I have an interview with them on Monday and I need anybody with recent knowledge on their pay and work conditions or anybody gone for their interview of recent, so I know if I’ll go or not.
Thanksss

its the same thing with previously shared experiences. pls and pls, dont waste your tp
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Rhemygold: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
larry10:
Thanksss

Plx can I gt ur no or dis is mine...08132687950...I Want to ask you some questions.... Thanks
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Bashir07: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please i need help on this
It takes how many weeks to give feedback after the interview with outcesa solution Nigeria Limited?
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by ifeoluwa(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have an interview with outcess on Monday and I have seen past reviews is there any changes in thier salaries still yet and it is advisable to go for the interview .Thanks
Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by oby333: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
There have not been an significant change in their peanut salaries..get ready to be used without pity..but in the absence of nothing..u can use their change for recharge card

1 Like

Re: Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd by Opaline: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2022
ifeoluwa:
I have an interview with outcess on Monday and I have seen past reviews is there any changes in thier salaries still yet and it is advisable to go for the interview .Thanks

I have an interview with them today, how was it. Is it advisable to go?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment / The Height Of Frustration In Job Hunting In Nigeria / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.