Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu (1529 Views)

. / Babatunde Martins: Nigerian Living In Ghana Extradited To US To Face Fraud Case / NGO Staff Arrested For Mismanaging N4.5m Meant For People Living With HIV - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by walemoney007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
There will be a rite which will hold at ikd tomorrow 29th of June 2017 by 10pm-friday midnight...in order to arrest baddo(the notorious killer)
Pls stay careful and tell others not to stay late till 10pm tomorrow....pass to your loved ones

Cc:Lalastical,seun
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
You have decided to go the old ways.....
These badoo guys are not taking things easy.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by feelgoodInc: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
walemoney007:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
There will be a rite which will hold at ikd tomorrow 29th of June 2017 by 10pm-friday midnight...in order to arrest baddo(the notorious killer)
Pls stay careful and tell others not to stay late till 10pm tomorrow....pass to your loved ones

Cc:Lalastical,seun

this people again........ we know this is some ritual things going on by Friday midnight. why would you hold a RITE to catch a criminal, is that how they held rite to catch Evans?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by SaulRazor: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
The same people doing Baddo are the same people going to host the rites I guess

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Today is 29tth June fam.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by walemoney007(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

this people again........ we know this is some ritual things going on by Friday midnight. why would you hold a RITE to catch a criminal, is that how they held rite to catch Evans?
nah tonight o...if you have a brother or sister living in ikorodu, he/she is free to relocate,we are not begging or forcing anybody to live among us

May brain fall on you sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by feelgoodInc: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
walemoney007:
nah tonight o...if you have a brother or sister living in ikorodu, he/she is free to relocate,we are not begging or forcing anybody to live among us

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by feelgoodInc: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2017
walemoney007:

you guys are so diabolic, the Muslims in the north don't beleive you're true Muslims, the christians in the south don't even believe you're true Christian's even those going to real churches are 50% traditionalist.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by walemoney007(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you guys are so diabolic, the Muslims in the north don't beleive you're true Muslims, the christians in the south don't even believe you're true Christian's even those going to real churches are 50% traditionalist.
mtcheww trash
How is it my business if malams in the north see Muslims in the south west as true Muslims or not,shey nah Hausa get Islam no,guy go try get sense.
Southerners don't believe Yoruba Christians are true Christians yet most of them go to churches owned and control by Yoruba's,church like redeem, deperlife,synagogue,covenant etc...we have bad people from every tribe,there are people does not want you to make it in your family.they there they write rubbish only God knows your true age self,am sure you can't be up to 18 years,cause your reasoning is so shallow
You are so daft and I won't be replying you again

Hug the truth daft boy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by feelgoodInc: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2017
walemoney007:
mtcheww trash
How is it my business if malams in the north see Muslims in the south west as true Muslims or not,shey nah Hausa get Islam no,guy go try get sense.
Southerners don't believe Yoruba Christians are true Christians yet most of them go to churches owned and control by Yoruba's,church like redeem, deperlife,synagogue,covenant etc...we have bad people from every tribe,there are people does not want you to make it in your family.they there they write rubbish only God knows your true age self,am sure you can't be up to 18 years,cause your reasoning is so shallow
You are so daft and I won't be replying you again

Hug the truth daft boy

I wish people could see this hypocrisy, just travel around you'll see the truth, the way redeemed is practiced in the west is different from the way it's practiced in the east and I know if most easterners go to the west to find out half will leave the church, you people worship people more than God. and there's more of diabolical things going on there not that the preacher preaches it but you add your own traditional into it
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Message Is For People Living In And Around Ikorodu by walemoney007(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

, the way redeemed is practiced in the west is different from the way it's practiced in the east and I know if most easterners go to the west to find out half will leave the church, you people worship people more than God. and there's more of diabolical things going on there not that the preacher preaches it but you add your own traditional into it
you no get sense boy,go read your book grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Brutally Murdered In Logo LGA Of Benue State(photos) / Why I Greatly Enjoy Raping Elderly Women – Rapist Confesses / Man Hacks Into A Nigerian Bank's Server, Steals N1.87 Billion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.